Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

New Bigfoot sighting video -- Minnesota

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,430 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

blogs.citypages.com said:

New Bigfoot video sighting in Minnesota!.

Posted Image Read more...

One of the better vids I've seen -- will please no one I'm sure, however.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#2    Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

IronGhost, on 14 August 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

One of the better vids I've seen -- will please no one I'm sure, however.

interesting find! although, I often wonder... with sightings of Bigfoot dating all the way back to the 20's, why hasn't anyone gotten a clean shot of one? :P

Edited by Kid Icarus, 14 August 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#3    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

Well it looks like everyother video I have seen. It is a good video but I sure wish someone would get a clear shot with more film. I believe in Bigfoot but I just don't see any really good video. Bumber. Good find, its just not enough.

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,127 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Sure, it's not a bad video.  But it could still be easily faked and really proves nothing.

Bigfooters need to understand that a video such as this is the STARTING point for an investigation.  It is evidence plain and simple.  It is not proof of anything.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#5    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

That guy can definitely talk.  I dont know how he can talk for several minutes about a clip thats a few seconds long.  Its so brief and pixillated I dont see how he can realistically extract all the information he seems to want us to believe he is. I think his goal is to baffle with BS to the point where we forget that there is no actual proof that bigfoot exists and just start to buy in to his relentless talking.

#6    fawkes2

fawkes2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

It is a neat video but it doesn't prove anything.

Posted Image

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,373 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Could be Bigfoot, but could very easily be fake. When I was a kid, we'd play chase games in 2nd growth clearcut areas and we very easily ran full speed ducking under limbs and weaving between trees. If this was a sighting of a real BF, then you'd expect there to be more to the story, such as footprints, broken limbs with red fur, ect...

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube. Especially in the summertime (Teenagers = Bored = Pranks)

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    Grape Soda

Grape Soda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:57 AM

DieChecker, on 15 August 2011 - 03:38 AM, said:

Could be Bigfoot, but could very easily be fake. When I was a kid, we'd play chase games in 2nd growth clearcut areas and we very easily ran full speed ducking under limbs and weaving between trees. If this was a sighting of a real BF, then you'd expect there to be more to the story, such as footprints, broken limbs with red fur, ect...

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube. Especially in the summertime (Teenagers = Bored = Pranks)

^this^

#9    Mr. E.

Mr. E.

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

DieChecker, on 15 August 2011 - 03:38 AM, said:

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube.

If you do however happen to video a cryptid please do exactly this.  Upload the film to YouTube, copy it, and e-mail it to a few of your friends encase something happens to the original.

Although it will be viewed with skepticism an honest report has nothing to fear and it is more important that the information is preserved and viewed than damaged or lost.

Also bigfoot may break into your home and steal the video tapes.
Or so I'm told.  <_<

This isnt a bad video.. but the bigfoot is creeping.  Thats a really more a human thing to do, wild animals are more likely to move quickly as they can away from something they see as a threat and pay a great deal of attention to it.  This Bigfoot either does not know that it is being observed and they naturally rock around the forest like dastardly french cat-buglers or is is a person trying to look sneaky and ominous and forgetting the difference between a primal mindset and a domestic mind set.

I'm going to point to the Patterson film (and probably regret it) as an example because its a film everyone is going to be familiar with.  Here we see a wild Sasquatch, moving away from the threat as fast as it is able without breaking into a sprint (because to do so in the wild often initiates a predators chase instinct) and turning back to check on the position of Patterson and his friend.  This is much more natural behavior for a wild creature attempting to avoid potential threats.

Edited by Mr. E., 15 August 2011 - 05:09 AM.

Spoiler

#10    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,373 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:49 AM

Mr. E., on 15 August 2011 - 05:04 AM, said:

Also bigfoot may break into your home and steal the video tapes.
Or so I'm told.  <_<
Probably it would be the BIBs. The Bigfoots in Black...  :w00t:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#11    Mr. E.

Mr. E.

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:53 AM

DieChecker, on 15 August 2011 - 05:49 AM, said:

Probably it would be the BIBs. The Bigfoots in Black...  :w00t:

Better than the The Whuu I guess.  <_<

Edited by Mr. E., 15 August 2011 - 05:53 AM.

Spoiler

#12    Littlehawk

Littlehawk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• "The Great Lie is that THIS is civilization. Or if it IS civilization, the Great Lie is that it is good for us". - John Trudell

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

Cool - even though we can't see it very well, the body shape and where the joints are located lends itself to more credibility than some of the other clips he used. There are a couple of other Bigfoot clips in there that are definitely a tall skinny guy in an ape suit.

#13    UFreak

UFreak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

I'm (admittingly) fairly un-educated about the "ins and outs" of "Big Foot", learning everything I know about them from the Jack Link's Beef jerky commercials...
So, wouldn't SOMEone have found a dead one, just ONCE?....or bones, at least?

Are they ceremoniously buring their dead, do "Believers" think? Wouldn't they require shelters?...or, show evidence of camps or gatherings? Would it be hard to imagine them being notable enough to bury their dead, but not social enough for gatherings or shelters of some kind?

Also, with how well they (if true) can elude humans, shouldn't we be MORE interested in these beings? --maybe if only to learn survival tactics alone?

Not being a troll, just wondering, as this is becoming a hotter topic of late!
thanks!

Edited by UFreak, 15 August 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#14    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,110 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

fawkes2, on 15 August 2011 - 02:32 AM, said:

It is a neat video but it doesn't prove anything.
I agree!

It was filmed north of Stillwater  :unsure2:  B)...... Sorry, I couldn't resist :D

Posted Image

#15    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

how many bigfoots do you need to avoid extinction.Answere more than a few hundred. Pretty clever at hiding dont you think.Where are the wives and babies. Come on guys do me a favour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users