Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jackie Kennedy Tapes Released

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16    Trog

Trog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

• Life is too short for disagreements.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

If we knew half of what goes on behind the scenes in any government any where in the world , we'd all be shocked .... But , I believe everything happens for a reason , and we aren't privy to the big picture , in the end it'll all sort itself out , and then we'll all wonder what the fuss was about .

The Ark of the Covenant was the sacred chest, overlaid with gold, which occupied the inner sanctum of the temple and symbolised God's covenant with his people.. Covenant= The promises that God made to his people as recorded in the bible. The Ark of the Covenant has never been found .

#17    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,568 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:45 AM

i thought Mr Garrison made his case in a court of law proving there was a conspiracy but he couldn't make the case stick on the people he accused.
o_O

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#18    MedicTJ

MedicTJ

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

View Postdmgspycat, on 14 August 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

All of you who argued there was no conspiracy in the face of all of the evidence, I say to you, that you were wrong, and it's time for you to re-examine the evidence. Some people will never get it and others will continue to lie about it since it is a 60 year cover-up involving the US NAVY-they covered up the autopsy,the CIA-they obstructed the investigation from the begining according to the late President Gerold Fords autobiography in which he states this fact, so that makes Allan Dulles a liar and considering his checkered past a traitor as well. The Secret Service- Bill Greer, the driver made the fatal headshot that came from JFK's left front as evidenced from the head moving backwards. The driver was the failsafe, he made the shot because the others did not get the kill shot. If Greer had acted like he was supposed to at the first shot JFK would have lived. The wealthy Texans- I will name them Jack Crichton( Bush Family Friend), George Herbert Walker Bush(CIA,involved in operation zapata, and owned an oil drilling platform nearby the Bay of Pigs named Zapata Oil), Clint Murchison(Bush family friend,oil tycoon,owner of the Southland Corporation/7-Eleven stores and father of the Dallas Cowboys Football Team) Sid Richardson/oil tycoon, H.L. Hunt/oil tycoon , Brown and Root(now known as Kellog Haliburton-george and herman brown) along with their host of willing lackeys like President Johnson and J Edgar Hoover etc, etc.

This is why Jim Garrison never got anywhere and these people destroyed him because no one acted, no one helped him. We are all scared little sheeple afraid to stick up for justice and what is right. The Kennedys have paid enough when will each one of us call our congressmen and women to demand, DEMAND a new official inquiry???

Okay, I'm not going to argue that Oswald was a "patsy".  I personally think he was.  I believe he was told he would obtain wealth and that the shooter would never be caught.

However, to say that the driver of the limo even had a gun in the first place is absolutely insane.  If anyone in that car would have caused JFK's head to go "back and to the left", it would have been the person in the front passenger seat........Donnely.  But this has all been disproven scientifically.  Oswald WAS the only shooter.

Now whether or not the limo driver was privy to what was going to happen, that may be so.  But there is no way in hell he fired a shot.  Show me in the Zapruder film where the limo driver turns (while driving) and fires a gun at JFK.  That's just insane.

Dr. Phil says that marriage is hard work.

I say....if marriage is hard work, you're doing it wrong.  Love is not work.  Love is eternal.

http://www.reverbnat...om/tjflickinger

#19    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,215 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

These tapes are being released by Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg with her authorization.

Do you honestly believe she's going to make public any tapes that will degrade her parents or give conspiracy theorists (cough cough) anything new to make money out of?  :ph34r:  

How much more spin can you get out of JFK's murder?

And you're not gonna get anything via his daughter.

#20    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

View Postminera, on 15 August 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

Johnson looked like he was smirking as he was sworn in on the plane after the assasination. I may have been a kid at that time but I always thought there was something about him. He did not look at all shocked by what happened. Body language speaks louder than words. Look at George Bush when he was told about the 911 incident. Not even a blink of shock or surprise. Nothing surprises me about government behavior.

Heard this same thing from my dad too. He was going to IBM computer school for the Airforce in San Antonio when it happend, and I was in school.One of the guys there,a Texan came right out and said Johnson did it.There is the question about Ballot Box 13, which happend during some elections in Texas that invovled Johnson.Think it happend in Crystal City, south of here, or Carrizo Springs? I know LBJ had been a school teacher in Crystal City once.Apparently quite a few people in Texas who knew LBJ ,felt he was invovled.

#21    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

View PostMedicTJ, on 19 August 2011 - 10:14 AM, said:

Okay, I'm not going to argue that Oswald was a "patsy".  I personally think he was.  I believe he was told he would obtain wealth and that the shooter would never be caught.

However, to say that the driver of the limo even had a gun in the first place is absolutely insane.  If anyone in that car would have caused JFK's head to go "back and to the left", it would have been the person in the front passenger seat........Donnely.  But this has all been disproven scientifically.  Oswald WAS the only shooter.

Now whether or not the limo driver was privy to what was going to happen, that may be so.  But there is no way in hell he fired a shot.  Show me in the Zapruder film where the limo driver turns (while driving) and fires a gun at JFK.  That's just insane.
This action of JFK's head  you mention could have been done by someone on the grassy knoll.That theory has been advanced, that there was another shooter i suppose in case Oswald missed.

#22    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

I believe there are over a hundred people who were in one way or another associated with the assassination died under unusual circumstances. There was a study done by Lloyds of London, the insurance company did a study of these deaths and concluded they were not follow statistical evidence.
  JFK, Jr. was one of those who died for unnatural causes when he plane crashed into the sea. He was planning to run for senator against Hillary and told people if elected to the senate he was going to investigate the assassination. Iknew the crash was not an accident when the media immediately put on the air 70 year old pilots who said that he did not know how to fly at night. They claimed he could not read his instruments (but hat was required to get his license). I think they put a bomb on the plane when it was parked at a small field in NJ were security was pretty lax.
  Anyway, if you want to read about the person who gave the final order for the assassination, look up the following on google: Madame Nhu. A ruthless and vicious woman who Kennedy made a real enemy when he tried to kill her. He failed but killed her husband and President Diem of South Vietnam, three weeks before his assassination, When she learned about the murder of her relatives, she went on live TV and threatened to kill the president which was accomplished three weeks later. The Warren commission did list her as a suspect but that was kept secret fore 30 years. See Kennedy assassinaiton records on google and put in her name.

#23    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

View PostHollyDolly, on 19 August 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

Heard this same thing from my dad too. He was going to IBM computer school for the Airforce in San Antonio when it happend, and I was in school.One of the guys there,a Texan came right out and said Johnson did it.There is the question about Ballot Box 13, which happend during some elections in Texas that invovled Johnson.Think it happend in Crystal City, south of here, or Carrizo Springs? I know LBJ had been a school teacher in Crystal City once.Apparently quite a few people in Texas who knew LBJ ,felt he was invovled.
Nothing surprises me about people. I am sure LBJ had his own agenda. Funny how it happened in Texas his home ground and all those involved like Oswald and Ruby were both killed. What scares me is what these people in power have in mind for the rest of us. Money and power speak louder than moral values. If it was only Oswald he must have been some kind of magician to shoot Kennedy from the back, the front and have the same bullet go through and turn to hit the Govenor. Never heard of a bullet like that. Bobby's death was also suspicious circumstances, and Sirhan looked shocked when every one grabbed him. It was like even HE did not know what just happened. And 911 leaves an awful lot of questions. When I watched Bush being told he just nodded and kept on doing his reading to the kids. One would think a situation like that would warrant more of a reaction. I just don't understand how people who do such horrible acts can live with themselves.

#24    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Do not forget the explosion of the Battleship Maine, over two hundred sailors killed so we could seize Spanish colonies. And Pearl Harbor, 2500 killed so Roosevelt got his declaration of war. Gulf of Tonkin was not that bad because no sailors died, but over 50,000 soldiers died thanks to the false authority given to LBJ by congress.
  As for JFK, the rifle used was a 20 year old piece of junk from the Italin armuy in WWII. The rifle could not shoot straight during the war and we were not told were it was for the past twenty years when Oswald bought it for $9.99. Where was it stored or who owned it previously, informaiton which is common in today's crimnals cases was not revealed by the Warren Commission.
  The conspirators (including President Johnson) wanted to give JFK a good funeral so they had it rehearsed in advanced to make sure everything was ready So the complete funeral was rehearsed two weeks before the assassination. OF course the captain in charge of the caisson and troops involved said they were just rehearsing the coming death of President Hoover, but he did not die until a year later. Here is some quotes from the captain:
  "We were preparing the actual  funeral arrangements less then an hour after President Kennedy was shot. We were in a state of readiness and had just finished a funeral rehearsal because there was grave concern for forme President Hoover's health, but we never expected our practice was preparing us for President Kennedy". Warren Commission exhibit 1802.
  So it seems that being president entitles your coming funeral to be rehearsed in advanced. With such a benefit,no wonder why Presient Obama is constantly running around the country on vacation.
  Notice the big funerals given to those 30 SEALS killed in that helicopter crash? Reports out of Pakistan was that we blue up the helicpoter to keep them from talking about the assassinatin of Bin Laden. Anyway they sure got great funerals.

#25    codebreaker5000

codebreaker5000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

No more Texas for President as long as i live...There is video footage of Vice President Johnson on the air plane look at his body language he ordered the hit on the President Kennedy. Johnson was a crooked S.O.B. Government operatives in the CIA did the shooting...There was a stand of in Texas that day with the Texas Rangers an the Secret Service over President Kennedy's body...Vice President Johnson wanted JFK body to stay in Texas. Jackie Kennedy was not going to stand for that. The Secret service pulled there weapon on the Texas Rangers an took possession of the president body. On air force one the Secret Service in formed Vice President Johnson that he was in charge but had not been sworn in as the President of the United Stated yet President Kennedy body is still warm sir.

Ten hours after President JFK was killed Chief Secret Service director James Rowley new from reading his agents reports that there where 3 different shooters an Vice President Johnson was involved.

#26    NeoGenesis

NeoGenesis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hello codebreaker5000.  Just a small note. It normally good Etiquette to present some proof to back your opinion.  Thus it would be of great benefit if you could provide some.

Cheers NG

Edited by NeoGenesis, 20 August 2011 - 07:30 PM.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

There comes a point when a person may no longer be focusing on the merits of the argument, and simply be arguing for the sake of arguing - aquatus1

#27    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

Rest in peace JFK. If you're still with us in some form, I'm sure that eventually you'll have justice.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 21 August 2011 - 01:42 AM.

#28    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:50 PM

View PostMedicTJ, on 19 August 2011 - 10:14 AM, said:

MNot really insane regarding Secret Service agents.  When do they go on duty un-armed?
The person in the right front seat was named Kellerman.  Neither one of them fired a gun that day.

Absolutely correct.

But please show us all how Oslwald has been proven to be the shooter...or a shooter.

#29    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

View PostHollyDolly, on 19 August 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

This action of JFK's head  you mention could have been done by someone on the grassy knoll.

Really?
I'd be intersted in how a force from almost directly abeam to thr right could cause a head to moved virtually straight back, and cause and explosive avulsion at the right front of his head and a massive exit wound in tghe right rear of his head.

#30    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:43 AM

Yet when the Warren commissiopn released photos of his head, there is no massive exist wound in the back. The doctors at Parkland Hospitals all saw the massive wound, yet the offical pictures did not show it because it proved he was shots from the front.
  By the way, astrology played a role in the assassination. Weeks before his death, all the atrology magazines predicted that Nov. 22 would be a bad day for him and to be careful. What really happened was that the assassins consulted an astrologer who told them to make the hit on Nov. 22. A detailed description of the use of astrology can be found in the only novel about the assassination, THE TEARS OF AUTUMN by a fomer CIA agent. See amazon. com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users