Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Jackie Kennedy Tapes Released


  • Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#46    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

View PostSpectre1979, on 28 August 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

11 or 13 shots? That seems far too many.

I don't think that Oswald was a shooter or if he was, he wasn't alone. But that many shots? Nah.

Edit: oh yeah and the aliens etc pffffffffft. We'll never know the truth it is too muddy but please stop putting more and more ridiculous elements into it. I wonder what it will be like in 100 years time?

Edit again... um the video with the FBI guy says that Oswald couldn't be the killer and that he was shot from the front. Then it blames the milteer guy who said that he (people of his, whoever) would kill him and did kill him from a high building.


Milteer knew about a plot to shoot Kennedy in Miami, as did the FBI.  JFK received similar warnings about plots in Dallas and Chicago, which is all a little too coincidental.  He even seemed resigned to the fact that if someone really wanted to get him, they would.

Then we have George Bush warning about a conspiracy in Houston.

If Oswald was really an informer, maybe he was even issuing similar warnings.  I don't know, but he was on the FBI payroll in 1963 when all these threats to kill JFK were popping up all over the place.


We'll probably never know, but we even have LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover on tape admitting that more than three shots were fired, and that JFK and Connally were hit by different bullets.  We even have Warren Commission members like Richard Russell saying the same things on tape.  LBJ could have destroyed or erased these tapes, but he didn't.  He even knew there was someone in Mexico City impersonating Oswald, while Hoover had evidence of someone in the US impersonating him in 1960 while the "real" Oswald was supposedly in the Soviet Union.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#47    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

I had never looked into the death of JFK, Jr. before, but I always suspected that whatever was dogging this family was something more than "bad luck".  For example, they didn't even begin a search and rescue operation for 16 hours after the plane was lost, and then only after getting direct orders from President Clinton, threatening to fire them all if they didn't begin the search at once:



Edited by TheMcGuffin, 29 August 2011 - 12:24 AM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#48    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2010

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 28 August 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

Milteer knew about a plot to shoot Kennedy in Miami, as did the FBI.  JFK received similar warnings about plots in Dallas and Chicago, which is all a little too coincidental.  He even seemed resigned to the fact that if someone really wanted to get him, they would.

Then we have George Bush warning about a conspiracy in Houston.

If Oswald was really an informer, maybe he was even issuing similar warnings.  I don't know, but he was on the FBI payroll in 1963 when all these threats to kill JFK were popping up all over the place.


We'll probably never know, but we even have LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover on tape admitting that more than three shots were fired, and that JFK and Connally were hit by different bullets.  We even have Warren Commission members like Richard Russell saying the same things on tape.  LBJ could have destroyed or erased these tapes, but he didn't.  He even knew there was someone in Mexico City impersonating Oswald, while Hoover had evidence of someone in the US impersonating him in 1960 while the "real" Oswald was supposedly in the Soviet Union.

Ahhhhhhhhhh you missed the point, the point was the story was really contradictory.

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#49    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

This FBI document states that George H.W. Bush, head of the Zapata Oil Company, reported that a student at the University of Houston was threatening to kill JFK for political reasons.  It also mentions that he was going to Dallas and would return home on November 22, 1963.  Nothing suspicious about that--all just a coincidence, I'm sure.


Posted Image

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#50    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

This FBI document from November 29, 1963 refers to George Bush as a member of the Central Intelligence Agency and also an informant who has provided "reliable information in the past."  It also mentions, oddly, that he is close to a pro-Castro group in the Miami area?  No, I don't have all the answers, that's for sure, but there it is:


Posted Image

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#51    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,409 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Do you have any idea how many death threats a president happens to receive on a regular basis?

There are thousands.

This is like saying that the Government should have known about 9/11 because of the August 2001 memo, while ignoring the fact that there hundreds of such threat assessment memos in any given year.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#52    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:18 AM

View PostRafterman, on 29 August 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

Do you have any idea how many death threats a president happens to receive on a regular basis?

There are thousands.

This is like saying that the Government should have known about 9/11 because of the August 2001 memo, while ignoring the fact that there hundreds of such threat assessment memos in any given year.


He received three death threats on his trip to Ireland, and the government took maximum security precautions, which were noticeably absent in Dallas:

http://news.bbc.co.u...ope/6216973.stm


The KKK made numerous death threats against the president, and the Klansman Joseph Milteer was among those discussing an assassination plot in Miami:


http://www.impiousdi...w=article&id=20


There was a plot to assassinate JFK in Tampa, Florida, which the FBI also had on tape:

http://www.maryferre...ns_Still_Secret



These are justt a few of them, in addition to the well-known threats from the Mafia, Jimmy Hoffa and the anti-Castro Cubans. I can see why JFK was fatalistic about someone getting him eventually.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#53    unclefred

unclefred

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2011

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:50 AM

Thanks to the documents discovered by the ARRB in the nineties, we now know that Oswald was an FBI informant in 1963, we know that he possessed a Department of Defense ID card when arrested. The same type of card issued to civilian contractors, such as found on downed U2 pilot Francis Gary Powers, CIA. Both facts omitted from the record by the FBI and the Warren whitewash. LBJ, on the record and concealed for years, was advised by Hoover that Oswald was impersonated on the phone at the Embassy in Mexico, and that the photos supplied by the CIA were not Oswald. Those photos are still in the record. Within 48 hours Hoover advised Johnson to stick with the lone shooter story to avoid possible serious international consequences. Hoover was aware of oswalds agency ties, and the threats against JFK in Dallas. We also know that the CIA did indeed infiltrate the Garrison investigation. We also know that Garrisons accusation of Clay Shaw being a CIA asset were genuine. Denied of course, by everyone at trial. We also now have a photo of Oswald and David Ferrie together in the Civil Air Patrol. Also denied at the time, and alleged that Ferrie never met Oswald. The FBI has Carlos Marchelo on secret tape admitting his part in the assassination. He also mentions Ferrie, Ruby and Oswald. This also was withheld from the public for decades. Despite the baffling array of details in the many theories of who the assassins were and how it came together, it is pretty obvious that it was no 'lone nut' and the coverup of the events had been exposed.

Edited by unclefred, 30 August 2011 - 04:54 AM.


Out here on the perimeter, we is stoned..immaculate.

#54    Liquidburn

Liquidburn

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined:30 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 15 August 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

What happened is very unfortunate. I think the federal government is probably similar to a Hydra. If the Bush family had never risen to power, or were stopped like you say, chances are, another, or two more would take it's place.

The US government is like Hydra?  Really?  Does that mean Obama is Red Skull?


#55    WoIverine

WoIverine

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,745 posts
  • Joined:16 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male

  • With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostLiquidburn, on 30 August 2011 - 11:31 AM, said:

The US government is like Hydra?  Really?  Does that mean Obama is Red Skull?

LOL! No, I meant the mythological Hydra creature. I digg your Hydra reference though!  :tu:


#56    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 29 August 2011 - 01:19 AM, said:

This FBI document from November 29, 1963 refers to George Bush as a member of the Central Intelligence Agency and also an informant who has provided "reliable information in the past."  It also mentions, oddly, that he is close to a pro-Castro group in the Miami area?  No, I don't have all the answers, that's for sure, but there it is:


Posted Image


It refers to a "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency...".

Can you show that the George Bush referred to was George H.W. Bush, who was, in 1963, President of Zapata Offshore Company based out of Houston, Texas, and who wouldn't be involved with the CIA until President Ford appointed him to that position 13 years later???


#57    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostMID, on 01 September 2011 - 11:29 PM, said:

It refers to a "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency...".

Can you show that the George Bush referred to was George H.W. Bush, who was, in 1963, President of Zapata Offshore Company based out of Houston, Texas, and who wouldn't be involved with the CIA until President Ford appointed him to that position 13 years later???


Mainly by process of elimination in that the only other George Bush employed by the CIA at that time was a low-level analyst not a field operative, while the George H.W. Bush we know of was involved in Operation Mongoose against Cuba, familiar with the Miami Cubans, warned JFK of an assassination plot in Houston and then went to Dallas on the day of the assassination.  Later, he reported to Washington and even spoke with Hoover at the FBI.  

This indicates to me that he was much more than just head of an oil company, although his real role in the assassination remains murky.  Was he trying to prevent it or taking part in it?  Did he have some role in covering it up or trying to figure out what really happened?  

We don't know since George H.W. Bush denied he was the man mentioned in these documents and said he could not remember what he was doing on the day of the assassination.  We now know he was in Dallas that day, and it seems to me that his memory would have to be extremely faulty indeed not to recall something like that.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#58    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 01 September 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

Mainly by process of elimination in that the only other George Bush employed by the CIA at that time was a low-level analyst not a field operative, while the George H.W. Bush we know of was involved in Operation Mongoose against Cuba, familiar with the Miami Cubans, warned JFK of an assassination plot in Houston and then went to Dallas on the day of the assassination.  Later, he reported to Washington and even spoke with Hoover at the FBI.  

This indicates to me that he was much more than just head of an oil company, although his real role in the assassination remains murky.  Was he trying to prevent it or taking part in it?  Did he have some role in covering it up or trying to figure out what really happened?  

We don't know since George H.W. Bush denied he was the man mentioned in these documents and said he could not remember what he was doing on the day of the assassination.  We now know he was in Dallas that day, and it seems to me that his memory would have to be extremely faulty indeed not to recall something like that.


I was asking if you could show some sort of substantiation for your contention. Not simply the way you interpret what you think you read.  Process of elimination?

Who else was eliminated?

It's not really all that important.
I'm just curious where you come off putting out declarative statements without any support?


#59    WoIverine

WoIverine

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,745 posts
  • Joined:16 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male

  • With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 01 September 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

Mainly by process of elimination in that the only other George Bush employed by the CIA at that time was a low-level analyst not a field operative, while the George H.W. Bush we know of was involved in Operation Mongoose against Cuba, familiar with the Miami Cubans, warned JFK of an assassination plot in Houston and then went to Dallas on the day of the assassination.  Later, he reported to Washington and even spoke with Hoover at the FBI.  

This indicates to me that he was much more than just head of an oil company, although his real role in the assassination remains murky.  Was he trying to prevent it or taking part in it?  Did he have some role in covering it up or trying to figure out what really happened?  

We don't know since George H.W. Bush denied he was the man mentioned in these documents and said he could not remember what he was doing on the day of the assassination.  We now know he was in Dallas that day, and it seems to me that his memory would have to be extremely faulty indeed not to recall something like that.

Wow, very Bruce Wayne, nice work, detective.  :tu:

You must have a substantial understanding of the events.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 02 September 2011 - 01:27 AM.


#60    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

View PostMID, on 02 September 2011 - 12:35 AM, said:

I was asking if you could show some sort of substantiation for your contention. Not simply the way you interpret what you think you read.  Process of elimination?

Who else was eliminated?

It's not really all that important.
I'm just curious where you come off putting out declarative statements without any support?

The only other CIA employee by that name was George William Bush, who denied under oath that he was the person mentioned in the document, or that he had ever received any information about the JFK assassination.


"George William Bush had indeed worked for the CIA, the DIA, and the Alexandria, Virginia Department of Public Welfare before joining the Social Security Administration, in whose Arlington, Virginia office he was employed as a claims representative in 1988. George William Bush told The Nation that while at the CIA he was "just a lowly researcher and analyst" who worked with documents and photos and never received interagency briefings. He had never met Forsyth of the FBI or Captain Edwards of the DIA. "So it wasn't me," said George William Bush. 21

Later, George William Bush formalized his denial in a sworn statement to a federal court in Washington, DC. The affidavit acknowledges that while working at CIA headquarters between September 1963 and February 1964, George William Bush was the junior person on a three to four man watch shift which was on duty when Kennedy was shot. But, as George William Bush goes on to say,

I have carefully reviewed the FBI memorandum to the Director, Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Department of State dated November 29, 1963 which mentions a Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency....I do not recognize the contents of the memorandum as information furnished to me orally or otherwise during the time I was at the CIA. In fact, during my time at the CIA. I did not receive any oral communications from any government agency of any nature whatsoever. I did not receive any information relating to the Kennedy assassination during my time at the CIA from the FBI.

Based on the above, it is my conclusion that I am not the Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency referred to in the memorandum. 22

So we are left with the strong suspicion that the "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" referred to by the FBI is our own George Herbert Walker Bush, who, in addition to his possible contact with Lee Harvey Oswald's controller, may thus also join the ranks of the Kennedy assassination cover-up. It makes perfect sense for George Bush to be called in on a matter involving the Cuban community in Miami, since that is a place where George has traditionally had a constituency. George inherited it from his father, Prescott Bush of Jupiter Island, and later passed it on to his own son, Jeb."



http://educationforu...p?showtopic=964

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 02 September 2011 - 02:11 AM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users