Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jackie Kennedy Tapes Released

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

Has this aired yet?

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#92    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:37 AM

By the way, what kind of rifle was really found on the 6th floor of the School Book Depository?  Was it a Mauser rather than the cheapo rifle that Oswald owned?  

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#93    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 21 September 2011 - 06:37 AM, said:

By the way, what kind of rifle was really found on the 6th floor of the School Book Depository?  Was it a Mauser rather than the cheapo rifle that Oswald owned?  

McG,
I believe what was actually found was a Carcano rifle.
The Mauser was a much more identifiable and known-brand rifle, and I believe what you're seeing in all this early film was a typical confusion in initial reporting.

A Mauser:

Posted Image

A carcano:

Posted Image

Oswald's alleged Carcano

Posted Image

they found a carcano.

#94    TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

This video details a cold war conspiracy involving the Cubans, the Russians, the CIA, Red Mercury, and a cruise ship bound for Hawaii:

#95    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostMID, on 04 September 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

It seems evident that I should not speak of "proof".  The reason is that the definition seems to escape people, yourself included.
You did not prove that Bush was in the CIA at the time of the kennedy assassination, or anytime before when he actually was, as Director over a decade later.

Conjecture and asociating people with circumstances is not evidence.  It may lead an investigator somewhere, but it is not proof of anything.
Further, admitting you were involved, especially when you can't be trusted for five minutes, means absolutely nothing either.

it's interesting, but not proof.

In 1988 Bush told Congress he knew nothing about the illegal supply flights until 1987, yet North’s diary shows Bush at the first planning meeting Aug. 6, 1985. Bush’s “official” log placed him somewhere else. Such double sets of logs are intended to hide Bush’s real role in the CIA; to provide him with “plausible deniability.” The problem is, it fell apart because too many people, like North and Rodriguez, have kept records that show Bush’s CIA role back to the 1961 invasion of Cuba. (Source: The Washington Post, 7/10/90).

That is exactly how evidence was uncovered placing George Bush working with Felix Rodriguez when JFK was killed. A memo from FBI head J. Edgar Hoover was found, stating that, “Mr. George Bush of the CIA had been briefed on November 23rd, 1963 about the reaction of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami to the assassination of President Kennedy. (Source: The Nation, 8/13/88).

So, would a document from J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI be enough evidence to prove to you that George H. W. Bush was working for the CIA? Or is that also conjecture? Also, Mr. Bush denied that he worked for the CIA at the time and stated that "....it was another man by the name of George Bush..." (his actual words). So...if you are so certain that Bush did not work for the CIA until a decade later, why has this other "George Bush", whom the ex president claims existed, not been identified or come forward? Surely by now this other George Bush would have come forward by now, and he has not.

So my challenge to you is.....find the other George Bush that was working for the CIA at the time of JFK's assassination and I will believe that George H. W. Bush is telling the truth.

The American dream................never got a proper burial.

#96    rangerdude

rangerdude

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

This conspiracy had to be a group effort. First, Kennedy wanted to disband the CIA. The CIA could never allow this to happen. The there's the Mafia. The mob helped finance the Kennedy election. Then the Mafia got pissed off when attorney general Bobby Kennedy aggressive pursued the Mafia. The question is...........who had the most to lose from allowing the Kennedy administration to continue?

In my opinion, the CIA and Mafia were undoubtedly conspirators. I agree that Military/Industrial establishment and Texas oil tycoons were likely bets also. I read a theory that said Lyndon Johnson masterminded the whole thing. I don't agree with this. I think LBJ was enlisted in the plot, of which he gladly participated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users