Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The glass domes of the moon

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

What of The European Space Agency?

See it with your own eyes:

Thanks guys, It certainly doesn't look like a face from that angle. Did they follow up on the Pyramids & the 'fortress' as well?

#17    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

• simple but not simple minded

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

View PostWandering, on 26 August 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

Thanks guys, It certainly doesn't look like a face from that angle. Did they follow up on the Pyramids & the 'fortress' as well?

Here's another pic of the region which includes, I believe, the city and the d&m Pyramid. Pretty clear that they are all natural land masses.Attached File  cydonia_marsexpress.jpg   155.71K   18 downloads

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#18    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Interesting pictures, how come they look computer generated?

#19    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

View PostWandering, on 26 August 2011 - 12:43 PM, said:

Interesting pictures, how come they look computer generated?

Because of the false color.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#20    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

Well It's obvious in those photos nothing is man made.

I still think if Space Agencies are hiding something, whatever that may be, how are you supposed to just blindly believe the picture they show us is true? When someone tells you hey my girlfriends friend is really cute, here's a photo, do you believe that photo is of them or do you want to see for yourself? I know we can't all be astronauts, I just think It's disappointing the only source we can get these from is the very people who may want to hide something...

#21    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostWandering, on 27 August 2011 - 10:47 AM, said:

Well It's obvious in those photos nothing is man made.

I still think if Space Agencies are hiding something, whatever that may be, how are you supposed to just blindly believe the picture they show us is true? When someone tells you hey my girlfriends friend is really cute, here's a photo, do you believe that photo is of them or do you want to see for yourself? I know we can't all be astronauts, I just think It's disappointing the only source we can get these from is the very people who may want to hide something...

On the other hand, if someone wants to sell you a book or a video and tells you someone else is hiding something...

#22    ScienceDominates

ScienceDominates

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

• Warning: Contains Mature Themes, War Footage

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

View PostDeMikeDe, on 21 August 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

When we anticipate the movie premiere of 'Apollo 18' about a fictious "classified" manned space mission to land on the moon to hunt Aliens, here's the real deal!  :alien: Telescopes on earth and satellites taking pictures of other celestial bodies in space, kept finding hundreds of strange artificial-looking formations on the surface of the Moon and esp. on solid inner planets like Mars, such as the famous "Face on Mars" by the Viking spacecrafts in the late 1970's. :o (Mars is looking at us, just as shocked!)

View Postsupervike, on 22 August 2011 - 01:58 PM, said:

I agree.  There are plenty of strange, artificial looking things found on our inner planets.

But, every single time we've gotten a closer look, it turns out to be completely natural.

https://secure.wikim...wiki/Pareidolia

View Postpsyche101, on 23 August 2011 - 05:50 AM, said:

Hard to see how the author comes to the conclusion of compelling evidence. It is no wonder why these people do not hand out co-ordinates so one can have a look for one's self.

Probably because the strength in his argument relies on weak evidence.

View PostWandering, on 27 August 2011 - 10:47 AM, said:

There is a claim on this site about

The photo from LRO actually was taken by an instrument provided by ASU, a university. I've worked with a very similar camera, and I can tell you this much. While NASA provides the raw data feed, they do not provide the images themselves, they come through the processing power of the unversity. All of this data is publicly available, from the raw stream, or will be at some future date. The tools to look at and process the data are usually publicly available as well. If one says those images are fake, they need to change the raw image, which would leave evidence of tampering.

This claim has some weight, since a lot of space probe instruments nowadays are provided by universities, even foreign institutions(Juno has some tools from a German provider) so there is all that to think about. LRO's cameras were provided by Arizona State University http://www.lroc.asu.edu/

Edited by ScienceDominates, 29 August 2011 - 12:03 PM.

If you know you can access the evidence then there's no need to take it on faith. If you're not going to teach yourself to understand it (which is fair), then it's more trust than faith.
Never substitute fear for reason.
Zooniverse - Participate in actual science.

#23    ScienceDominates

ScienceDominates

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

• Warning: Contains Mature Themes, War Footage

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostScienceDominates, on 29 August 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

(Juno has some tools from a German provider)

I am wrong. I need to correct my piece above, Juno isn't the one I was thinking of, it's the Dawn craft that currently orbits an asteroid the length of Arizona [source]. It is the one with instruments provided by German and Italian partners, so it is an international effort. [Infographic]

If you know you can access the evidence then there's no need to take it on faith. If you're not going to teach yourself to understand it (which is fair), then it's more trust than faith.
Never substitute fear for reason.
Zooniverse - Participate in actual science.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users