Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

A strange experience

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

View PostI am not bigfoot, on 25 August 2011 - 03:51 PM, said:

It wasn't seven foot though, i was small at 16, only 4foot9 but looking back on it it was probably around 6'6
Take a look at the end of the link I gave you and read about other people's experiences which are very similar to your own. There's plenty there.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#17    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 26 August 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

Take a look at the end of the link I gave you and read about other people's experiences which are very similar to your own. There's plenty there. P.S. I forgot to mention the Louisiana Trail Cam photo which is a short coated female dogman imo

Attached Thumbnails

• FemaleDogman.jpg

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#18    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

How convenient that that pic is now a dogman for you humblemun.  At the beginning of that thread you said it was a fake then you were positive it was very obviously your giant hyrax (what a surprise).  Now apparently it suits your fantasy for it to be something else.  Perhaps you should do some "consulting" on it too.

#19    Carnivorous Entity

Carnivorous Entity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• The year is 2027...

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 26 August 2011 - 03:29 PM, said:

How convenient that that pic is now a dogman for you humblemun.  At the beginning of that thread you said it was a fake then you were positive it was very obviously your giant hyrax (what a surprise).  Now apparently it suits your fantasy for it to be something else.  Perhaps you should do some "consulting" on it too.
Yeah I don't get this guy. I think he's just a bad troll, albeit a very persistent one.

On topic, could the animal you saw have possibly jumped into the bush as opposed to ran?

Member of UM since 2005 on a lost account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users