Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

#166    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,055 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 15 November 2011 - 10:28 AM, said:

I've spent years piecing together the evidence. It goes against everything that we've been taught in the 'modern' western world, that's why it's difficult to swallow.
Your definition of evidence appears to be stuff you dream up. In that sense it does go against the modern world, your conclusions are unsupported and you're fabricating the evidence to fit it.

#167    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

Just posted:

Hell Hound It is following my boyfriend:

This would be a great kids horror book if it wasn't true.

when my boyfriend was 12, he had a nightmare that something was attacking him. When he woke up, he had scratches (and I mean BIG scratches) on his chest. Not spooky enough? Well, the next night he woke up feeling like ****, and he looked out his window. He saw this bear sized shaggy black THING looking at him as it passed by his window. (I am now considering writing this as a child/teen horror story) he said it was BIG MUSCULAR (in an over done sense, Like a muscled builder that over does it...) This thing had a lower canine that was longer than the upper, and it lacked that upper lip rumple that you see on a normal dog that bears it's teeth.) It had short, pointy ears (like a doberman?) and it's cheek was split, like ther was an opening in it, a hole of sorts seperated by a thin strip of flesh A while later, he and his brother looked out the window, and his brother saw it, too!
I can sense this thing sometimes when we go for walks. and the other night, we were inside and suddenly his hair began to stand on end. He got chill bumps, and we went outside. I could feel it there, watching us. then at midnight we felt an even more powerful presence. then at 12 01 both just dissipated

I remember seeing something of the sort. I was in my backyard at the time, around 3 pm. I was just outside enjoying the fall air, and I looked to the woods(I have woods in my whole backyard that spread out for miles and miles)and crouched under some fallen trees and underbrush I saw this weird muscular wolfman thing that looked like what you described. I freaked out and took off into my house, running up the hill to my front yard and then inside. I looked out the back window, but it was gone.

Another time, I was taking a walk around midnight, and at the corner of my street this same dog thing was just sitting there, in someone's yard. Sitting down, it was like four feet tall. I know it wasn't a normal dog, because it was eerily just sitting there, like a statue, staring off down the road. It didn't even look at me as I passed it, and for some reason I wasn't scared like the first time. I just kept walking, pretending I didn't see it, and when I looked back behind me after a few seconds, it was gone. It couldn't have ran off that quickly without me seeing it, because the woods were a ways off, and there was nowhere it could've hidden itself. Just another unexplainable occurance.

Who knows.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#168    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,009 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:53 PM

Could you please include sources for this material ?

From our rules regarding copyright:

2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

#169    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

View PostSaru, on 15 November 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

Could you please include sources for this material ?

From our rules regarding copyright:
Okay, will do from now on. They are posted in sightings and experiences forum or crypto forum http://www.unexplain...ic=217633&st=0.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 17 November 2011 - 10:50 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#170    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,009 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Ah ok, so these are all taken from old posts by other members on this forum ?

Still a good idea to link to the original posts though as it isn't clear otherwise where they are from.

#171    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Yes, they get posted all over in different places. You're right, I should still diligently do the links. Here's another one just posted: http://www.unexplain...31&qpid=4118322

Now given that, I'm not entirely sure bigfoot doesn't exist. I've lived in Washington for 45 years and frankly, my grandmother, who I believe to have been a VERY reliable source saw something in north eastern Washington, in 1972, right up by the Canadian border on her ranch, that she could NOT explain. Her account is a bit different than most accounts though, and it was NOT something she liked to talk about. She didn't like to talk about things she wasn't sure of; and she certainly wasn't sure of what she saw that afternoon.

She was on a small mini bike on a dirt service road heading up to a distant pasture to round up her sheep. She was chugging up a small hill when something, slightly shorter than 8' tall appeared about 20ft in front of her at the crest of the hill. I'd say her judge of height was good. She herself was 6' tall and she was also a classically trained artist (fine arts BA from OSU) with an excellent sense of perception. What ever this was was standing on two feet, and it was white to greyish white! She and it stared at each other for several seconds, both kind of frozen like deer in headlights... then, whatever it was crouched down into a ball, and rolled off the road into a ravine to grandma's left. She scrambled off her motorbike to the edge of the road and saw it stand up, and walk off into the woods. She turned around, took about 30 minutes to get back to the ranch house and dragged grandpa up there to check it out. Unfortunately, by the time they got there, it had dumped like 3" of snow and there was really nothing to see.

Grandma never claimed it was bigfoot, she never claimed or made any theories about what it was she came face to face with. It wasn't something she wanted to talk about at all. She was never prone to telling stories (the woman had no sense of humor to be honest). I dunno... she saw something not right... I don't know what though, and it didn't match the behavior or look of anything she'd ever seen before and she'd seen a lot of bear, mountain cat, weirdo humans in them hills... this she didn't believe was any of those things.

I've always found it to be a fascinating story because she was the source of the story. If my maternal grandmother had tried to tell me this story, I would have never believed her, she was an unreliable drunk (but could party like a rock star! LOL)... my paternal grandmother who had this experience was an educated, no BS, sober, and hardworking rancher.

I'm starting to think that the 'grey' connection isn't unique to the dogman type cryptid. This part of the story quoted here; "She and it stared at each other for several seconds, both kind of frozen like deer in headlights..." doesn't fit with other dogman encounters imo. This is more likely a more human-like 'bigfoot' cryptid, which I think is descended form the south american spider monkey.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 18 November 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#172    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Just posted in Sightings and Experiences http://www.unexplain...&#entry4125630:

Geeze it's been a while since I was on this forum regularly. I need to get back. School and such... however, I have a few sightings I figgered some folks may be interested in. I can't honestly remember exact dates or the like, and I'm pretty sure they're all well in the either paranormal, or serious misidentification categories.

The first was by far the most disturbing to me. This was back when I lived in Poulsbo Washington, I was heading towards Kingston from the Lofall area, going up around past Port Gamble, on highway 3. I was just passing a road I know rather well, as it's according to google maps named Salal street or something, but I'm pretty sure it still has a wooden sign saying "Hibbler Road" named after some school teachers who live in a cabin out in the woods and that's what everyone I know in the area knows it as.

Oh, it was night. Not raining (a rarity for winter in the Pacific Northwest). But my headlights illuminated something. Two red glows. I thought for certain someone put up a new reflector for their mailbox or street on the side of the road, although it was odd as the reflector was by all appearances ten or so feet above the ground. But as I neared it, they moved. Not just moved, but dramatically moved. Like the glows were attached to a body that was climbing the hill it was in. (A heavily brushed ditch, really... the road is sort of cut out of a hill, so one side has a cliff-ish thing, the other a ditch and then a sharp incline, it was on the incline).

Then I had an outline of it. You know how if your headlights catch a glint of something far away, occasionally you will sort of get a "rimglow" on it, if its a really dark object? It did that. The outline was humanoid, but HUGE, and the glows looked like strange eyes about two, three feet apart from eachother. The entire thing sort of lurchingly moved, before vanishing into the brush when I was about 100 feet off from it.

After seeing whatever it was, I felt incredibly sickened, and could barely drive. I even scraped by grandmother's car against one of those metal protector things they put on the side of the road to keep you from driving off cliffs... I was just swerving and woozy and had a pounding headache for hours and hours.

A few days later, I went back out, as a followup, and checked the area in daylight. Didn't see any footprints except for some horse hoofprints. (Lotta people ride horses recreationally along highway 3 in the area as they move to the entrance of Pope and Talbot logging roads)

The other sightings I had were in California. I spent about 4 months up there as sort of a transient homeless sort for a variety of reasons, but during this I saw some...wierdass stuff. The area is Elk Grove/Sacramento. I spent allot of time out east of Elk Grove though... and honestly...

I will say, as soon as you reach an old inn/restaurant thingy called the Sloughhouse, I swear things just get wierd.

The Sloughhouse itself has all sorts of legends of simple ghost haunting type stuff that all the locals told me. I can safely say I know ten different people who say you can see someone in a rocking chair out on the front porch at the dead of night. Although I can't say I ever saw anything there.. but it's past there that got to me. We often traveled from the Sloughhouse to a old near-ghost town called Fiddletown. But the road, well, I'll just list some of the things we saw.

My current roommate and best friend at the time saw what she calls a "Half a horse", as she was looking out a window, she saw, standing on the side of a road, a horse. Well, the back half of one. Like it was split straight in half, just standing there. No front, and nothing else. This was in a large field with nothing else really there.

We, on one of our trips, all five of us in the car saw what we came to call "The figures". They varied in size, and detail, but always seemed to be almost like, watermarks almost. Like they weren't definate at all. Almost humanoid shaped 'stains' on like, a photograph, but moving, and in real life. They all had a pronounced, long, almost just... sad shape to them. I guess sort of like a figure in some kind of bedsheet? Like a classic ghost almost. No limbs, but you could tell what they were doing, and we could all tell when they were looking at us.

We saw a bunch of, well, whatever they were. At one point all of us saw what appeared to be two of these things, just sitting on the side of a freeway, they were large, like twenty or so feet tall, and just looked towards us, then back down to the ground, and faded away into nothing. At one point my roommate and another of her friends swore they saw an especially large one slowly following the car, just, trying to keep up, drifting along the road behind us before we finally outdistanced it. Another time, we drove straight through one... and felt, just horrible. Like when you see a starving dog whimpering, sort of? I should note, we could never quite "see" these things. It wasn't like they were some ghostly figure, it was more like they were...watermarks on reality. I'm not sure how to explain it. Like they were only partially exposed. Like if you have a camera on a really slow shutter speed for like, night photography. (like a five minute shutter or something) and someone pokes their head in the side of the picture for only a few brief moments. Like an "almost" there feeling, although the shapes were just as undefined as their presence in our vision.

The other sighting (that I remember) we all had was a dog that was just too large, and had a bizarre shape. At first we thought it was a cow or a horse crossing the road. (this one was during the day) as it was HUGE. We saw it walk behind a street sign, and its head was at the top of it. It also had really long legs, Disproportionately so. It also had this long body and it looked at us as it crossed the road. Err.. I'm putting a picture here, and I know it's not at all like what I saw, but my roommate said it "felt" similar to what we saw. http://www.barpakis....antasy/yeth.jpg in case this link's broken, it's the Yeth Hound of 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.

It wasn't a brief occurence either, as we then saw it walking down the road when we past the crossroads it was crossing. It was STILL huge.

One of the passengers said it had red eyes, but honestly, I think he may have imagined them. The guy has a tendency to get nervous, and then start seeing things everywhere, and he hadn't slept.

Anyway! Anyone have similar experiences? Especially out past the Sloughhouse. Same with south towards Thornton, actually.

#173    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

This one is a new type, were the video captures the howl of a two-legged dogman type cryptid. I couldn't manage to play it myself, but the link is GEORGIA WEREWOLF/DOGMAN SIGHTING

PLEASE READ THIS!!
This is the original footage of the night we caught the Beast on tape. To clarify a few things; YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEEING ANYTHING. We didn't actually get the Beast on camera, but you can still hear the howls. Alex (guy who screams "WHAT THE ****!?") did see it, and it was definitely not a dog, coyote, bobcat or any other recognized species. The animal that chased us that night ran on two legs and was large enough to take down a deer with little effort. I apologize for my sloppy camera work, but it was very dark (the camera didn't have night vision) and I was too busy sprinting up the road to turn around and get footage. This isn't the first time we've seen it, either. The sightings started about 4 years ago and continue to this day. I don't believe in "werewolves". In fact, the only reason the title says "WEREWOLF" is that it flows a little better than "bipedal canine cryptid". I personally believe that these animals are a species of intelligent bipedal canid. I even have a theory as to why they developed these traits - I think they may have evolved things like upright posture, semi-opposable thumbs, abnormal intelligence and incredible strength in order to compete with our own ancestors. Over time they learned how to evade humans when necessary. Because of their opposable thumbs and modified skeletal structure, they not only have the ability to walk upright, but to climb trees as well. Keep in mind, these theories are based solely upon our experiences and all of the other sightings I have read. Everything I've learned about these animals however indicates that they are a naturally occurring species rather than some kind of supernatural shapeshifter.

#174    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Here's an image of the South American Guarani dogman-type cryptid, the Luison. Notice the similarity to the UK road crossing footage and the number of toes displayed.

Attached Files

#175    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 31 December 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

Notice the similarity to the UK road crossing footage and the number of toes displayed.

But...the UK road crossing footage, if we're thinking the same thing (white, leggy animal springing across a road?) was a confirmed fake; the people making it were making a movie, and there is another video where they show the same creature walking out of an alley toward the camera, and its clearly fake.

#176    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

View PostRat Girl, on 31 December 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

But...the UK road crossing footage, if we're thinking the same thing (white, leggy animal springing across a road?) was a confirmed fake; the people making it were making a movie, and there is another video where they show the same creature walking out of an alley toward the camera, and its clearly fake.
Why do you find it so hard to post a relevant link? Where is the youtube footage of the 'makers' of the road-crossing film? The other two are easily identified as computer generated. It's not the case for the long-range CCTV camera footage.

#177    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 03 January 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

Why do you find it so hard to post a relevant link? Where is the youtube footage of the 'makers' of the road-crossing film? The other two are easily identified as computer generated. It's not the case for the long-range CCTV camera footage.
Why is respoding to your post irrelevent to you? Where is the relevence in your previous post saying the unproven creature in the video is similar to the picture of a model of another unproven creature? Why not just make a drawing of what you want it to be and put that forward as evidence.

#178    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 03 January 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

Because its identical to the road crossing creature? In every way? And, you know, its far more likely that its the same people who made all those videos than it is that there is some undiscovered, leggy, grey canid living undiscovered in a country as small as the UK.
I live in the UK, I've lived in rural areas in the middle of no-where here, all my life. Never seen or heard anyone report anything of the sort.
The UK is small, really small. Its far harder for something like that to hide here.

I find it odd that you won't accept this unless you see a video with the makers conclusively stating its a fake, yet you're ready to believe in all the other crap you believe it, seemingly without needing any kind of evidence at all but hearsay and anecdotes.

Edited by Rat Girl, 03 January 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#179    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

This is a new intesesting angle on the phenomenon: a strange animal attack - this is going to be a bit hard to believe but its the truth

About a month ago on of my friends was attacked while he was in a forest near his house. he was not badly mauled but he could not ID what attacked him. he was only in the hospital for a few days but once he got out he started acting a tad odd. he had a strange oder that seem to make animals hostile around him, he always has bloodshot eyes, always on edge, loss of facial hair, hair changing color from light brown to black (he doesn't dye his hair cause hair dye makes him itch), teeth deformation, strange changes to his nails,bit wounds he suffered healing odd.

My friend ask me to post this cause he doesn't have internet at his house.also Nethier my friend or me think this was a werewolf attack.my friend as gone to the docter over his odd symptoms but the docter found nothing wrong with him.

so I was wondering what you guys could make of this

It makes sense for a cryptid to have an infectious bite. It's similar to the Flores giant monitor lizards which deliver a bacterial bite. A non-carnivorous cryptid could simply leave the victim to suffer without any further involvement. It's a good evolutionary defence mechanism for a hidden species.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 05 January 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#180    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

This one shows high aquatic adaptations: Unknown Bipedal Creature Small Monster

Ok,i jsut joined for the soul purpose of trying to get this answered.I live in Chicago IL,And me and my friend Miguel were outside with our BB guns shooting at stuff,and i knelt down behind a Guard Rail in the alley,when i heard this screeching noise that sounded like a cat getting hit by a car with a mix of a pig,when i turned around i saw this thing that was about 3 feet tall,had pale fleshy skin,looked like it had webbing on its under arm and lower legs,big black eyes and when it lifted its leg its feet would curl like a chicken.Now,i live newar Trai nTracks,and a huge Praire......theres also a few abandoned factories,and one plant near us to....i didnt know if i should put it here or in the Alien section...any ideas or suggestions?...i also looked up stuff on lil creatures liek this and i came up with a pic of a creature from a Tolkien Museum.Ill upload it to give yas an idea.We call it Chicken Foot.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 06 January 2012 - 10:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users