Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

#31    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:51 AM

View PostI am not bigfoot, on 30 August 2011 - 07:32 PM, said:

I'm actually the person who had the experience, just a proper scary and yet surreal moment
Hi there Ianb, do you have any new opinions now you've read other peoples similar experiences? What value do you place on this thread and are the responses what you would expect?

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#32    I am not bigfoot

I am not bigfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 01 September 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

Hi there Ianb, do you have any new opinions now you've read other peoples similar experiences? What value do you place on this thread and are the responses what you would expect?
Atfer watching a few videos and speaking to other people in my area, and someone finding a mutilated sheep about 1 mile into the woods I am still caught in the middle, my heart says it was a dogman purely because of what it looked like, but my head is telling me after seeing video of some ( quite large ) dogs being able to walk on their hind legs, maybe it was just a freak dog

#33    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:07 AM

View PostI am not bigfoot, on 02 September 2011 - 07:18 PM, said:

Atfer watching a few videos and speaking to other people in my area, and someone finding a mutilated sheep about 1 mile into the woods I am still caught in the middle, my heart says it was a dogman purely because of what it looked like, but my head is telling me after seeing video of some ( quite large ) dogs being able to walk on their hind legs, maybe it was just a freak dog
Okay, that's quite understandable. Why not just leave it at that and wait for a major news story, if there ever is one. Best wishes

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#34    Ja9dreame

Ja9dreame

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• "when life gives you a lemon, grab the tequila and call me over ;) "

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Riyeh that video was super funny! Sorry my post has nothing to do with these stories but I had to say it! Lol

#35    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

Wow, this one got my blood pumping Strange Creature an Entity in the Woods (Feb5 2011)

#36    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

OMG Strange Human and Dog Like Creature (Jul29 2011)

#37    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hell Hound in North Carolina (Jun26 2011)

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 07 September 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#38    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

Here's more What Just Crossed the Road?

#39    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:23 AM

Here's another.  
man wolf hybrid?

Edited by vitruvian12, 08 September 2011 - 01:23 AM.

#40    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,024 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

Smugfish.....

Off topic.....

Did you know the word " gullible " is not in the dictionary?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#41    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 07 September 2011 - 02:47 PM, said:

The description of the pointed ears is interesting and the possum like snout.

we had just seen a kangaroo run across the road in NJ!! It was about 4 feet high, had a long pointed noise almost like a horse or a possum. It ran on 2 legs or haunches with very small arms. It had very pointed ears as well. I had never seen anything that looked remotely like this in my life
The NJ cryptid giant hyrax is a distinctive sub-species to the Michigan 'dogman' it seems. The smaller height is interesting too.

Attached Files

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 09 September 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#42    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

Scary Growls (Dec23 2010)

The following story happened a few months ago to me and some friends… we are still scared and don’t know what is was! Some think it’s a werewolf…

#43    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

I'm going to include this one because of the description "It looked like a classic idea of a troll. I could see it in color: shaggy gray hair, bushy gray eyebrows,.." Gnome in Atlanta Garden (Dec7 2010)

#44    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

This one shows how the critters want to be seen in certain circumstances Red Eyed Creature in Ohio (Dec3 2010)

It’s taller than the average man around 6 to 7 feet, it’s arms and legs look like they have been stretched, its skin is so pale it looks gray, and it moves extremely fast unless it wants you to see it.

#45    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

Unusual to get a detail of a tail in the U.S. This one sounds creepy [url=http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/some-sort-of-shadow-creature/Some Sort of Shadow Creature? (Nov15 2010)[/url]

It wasn’t reflecting any light from the streetlights nearby. It seemed like someone had cut a shape out of the real world. It was the size of a medium dog, maybe a little larger than a lab, but was moving almost like a cat. It had large, pointed ears (or horns, there was no detail) and no eyes to speak of. I didn’t notice any paws or anything, it seemed to be a part of the ground. It also had a wickedly curved tail… I really wish I could describe it better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users