Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

2 stories of the unexplain

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2001 - 03:14 AM

I have two stories.  One happen to a friend of mine and the other was my late great
grandmother.

My great grandmother's story.  I will tell you it as she told me.
It was shortly at a World War 1 or 2 (I can't remember which), I was over at a friend's
house.  It was getting late and I decide it was time for me to go home.  My friend said
she would walk me home,  As we entered the woods that seperated our house, we
heard a moaning.  My friend and I became scaried and ran back to her house.  We
told her father what happen.  He grabbed his rifle and went to my house.  We told
my father what had happen.  The next morning, our fathers grabbed their rifle and
went into the wood.  They didn't find the source of the moaning.  But, the ground was
all tore up.

Here is my friend's story.  I will keep the friend's ID to myself.  I will tell you as she told
me.
I was lying in bed.  I was almost a sleep.  When a noise from the basement woke me
up.  The basement door open and closed.  I knew my parents were already in bed and
asleep.  Who or what ever it was walking to the basement stair.  I could hear it come
up the stairs.  I started fill with terror.  It walked down the hall.  It stopped outside my
door.  My door was closed.  But not locked.  It went down the hall and stopped outside
my parent's  door.  Then it turned around and walked back down the hall.  It went
down the basement stairs and went to the basement door.  The door open and closed.
I dashed to the window and there was nothing there.   It happen a couple times.   The
basement door was always locked.

#2    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 July 2001 - 04:31 AM

too difficult to read, could you remove the red?

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 28 July 2001 - 09:34 AM

Spooked

I think I misplaced my sunglasses, which makes reading your stories rather difficult, for obvious reasons.

Very intersting stories, however.

O.K. now I found my sunglasses  8) much better...

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2002 - 03:51 AM

Well that's different. I hear footsteps in my house to but I go and investigate them, with my baseball bat. ;)

#5    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 28 January 2002 - 03:40 PM

[blue]Those are interesting stories. The first one is difficult to explain since the details are scant (ie. what sort of moaning, animal/human? what sort of marks were in the ground etc...)
The second story is possibly a ghost (as in a replaying of an actual encounter) although with no more information about other experiences in that house for example it is equally difficult to explain.
I'd move. ;D
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#6    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2002 - 02:26 AM

i never experienced something like that but i have seen lots of weird stuff(see ghost sightings by anonomyous)

I'm bored all the time and that is why I'm....bored.

-Ghostboo

#7    Guest_¤Star¤_*

Guest_¤Star¤_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2002 - 01:43 AM

(Seriously, my conclusion is a really naughty extra terrestrial or a ghost.Has this happened b/4?                                                

#8    lee9340

lee9340

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 08:33 PM

i think it is a ghost i have heard stuff in my old house 2
the only thing u can do is lock ur door at night u never now                                                

#9    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:58 AM

i keep a very large lead pipe with a nice mace-like head on it under my bed.  it sits next to a nice long handled hammer.  if i hear footsteps in my house, you better believe its on.  

the other night, something funny happened.  its been so cold at night lately that one of my window panes actually shattered and fell out onto my air conditioner(a window unit).  it made a loud noise like someone knocking a pane out of my back door's window glass- waking my wife and i from a deep sleep.  well, to make a long story short, within seconds i was dual wielding my weapons and i found myself running with a bloodthirsty grin at the back door.  my wife said i looked a little too happy about someone breaking in.... but when do you really get a chance for a little barbarism in this modern age?  smile.gif                                                

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#10    HistPV1

HistPV1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 01:21 AM

Hey Schwartz I do the same thing I have flashlight on my night table and a metal bat. But I have never counter anything like ghost yet thank god I hope I never do. But I always hear nosies outside of my house or some one walking on the steps outside of my house oh by the way my steps are made out of metal. Well just told you guys a sample of one of my non ghost stories I hope I didn't bored you. biggrin.gif                                                

#11    chaplin

chaplin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 01:07 AM

I always keep a knife by my bed side and a shotgun (unloaded). I have yet to use any of them but it's just in case. My grandpa has a lot of unexplained events        that has happend to him such as a touch lamp that he has which has turned on by itself many times and sometime on different levels (power levels), he also hears wierd moaning that sounds human nad one time he wokeup and his alarm clocks power went out and it flashed 12:00 and later on he went in his room and it s time went back to normal and it went to the exact time (seconds were perfect) and he alwayskeeps the time 5 minutes slow.                                                  

user posted image

#12    super_saiyin

super_saiyin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 05:47 PM

interesting stories.                                                  

#13    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 05:28 PM

I think I am a little more afraid of some of you than I would be of any ghost.. unsure.gif                                                  

#14    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 10:28 AM

Yeah I keep a glass of water beside the bed  . So look out  dry.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users