Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

darkbreed, on 22 November 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Cannabis sativa & indica, or plain old pot, can have beneficial uses but is also a fairly deceitful entity. It can assist you in some ways, give you certain spiritual experiences and non-physical understanding, but at the same time it is as with alcohol one of the worst to use for spiritual development.

If you smoke a blunt now and then, probably fine, but smoking day in and out will not get you far.
as an alcoholic (in recovery!) i can tell you, that marijuana should in no way be compared to alcohol. just thought id throw my humble opinion in. :innocent:

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#62    QueenyQueen457

QueenyQueen457

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:32 AM

My Granddad was head of the Scottish order in Scotland! For the masons I believe. Although I have no interest in joining what so ever since I don't believe they hold any "Secrets" That I would even be remotely interested in. And from rumours, They are generally, Controlling and psychotic. But that's only what I have heard as rumours.

#63    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

darkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.
You're right about this.  Jacques de Molay was well aware of his imminent arrest and notified his men not to resist (see Jacques Roland L'ordre Noir des Templiers).  This is also prolly why Philippe IV the fair, who was a ultimate b****** who really screwed every one in France in name of god, didn't find any money except small amounts of cash for day to day operations in all the Templars holding.  Now one has to remember in France alone there were about 10 000 knights, over 25 000 Sargent, all sorts of tradesmen associated to the Temple: Boat makers (Templars had one of the largest navy of the day) blacksmith (who already knew how to add carbon to the steel to harden it) etc. . .  Those guys were super-trained a bit like the Navy Seals of today and they let themselves arrested by local constabularies?  Come on.. who's joking.

Damrod, on 31 August 2011 - 02:01 AM, said:

Isn't it known that some Templars went to Scotland as the Sinclair family was sympathetic to their plight?  or is that just hooey as well?  I know there is hokey crapola about the Templars "depositing" things in Rosslyn Chapel but I thought the reason that those myths and legends existed was because the Templars DID go there after the "problems" in France.

Not sure of the real history here, too much junk to sort out fact from fiction.
Actually the Templars allegedly helped Robert the Bruce fight the Brits.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#64    cfh0384

cfh0384

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

Pandora7321, on 30 August 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

So, let me see if I'm reading this correctly. You were born into this super secret, super old order and it was handed down to you to take over and lead and pass on to your children? Yet you come onto a very public forum website and tell the entire story of how it was started and how you bring in new members? Forgive me if I call BS.

Yeah. I'd have to agree. Sorry, it was a fun sorry, but I just can't buy into it and I'm pretty damn open-minded at that. You just happened to ruin nearly a millennia of secrecy on a whim?! If you are being truthful, than truthfully, you literally are the worst Grandmaster your order has had since it's inception. I'm not judging... just calling it as it looks.

#65    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:02 AM

@OP That's a really cool story whether others believe it or not.

My only concern in the whole matter is that maybe this wasn't the best of places to reveal such a story.. You know how people on UM tend get disrespectful towards anyone or anything for just about any reason :(

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#66    Raki

Raki

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

From between two rivers towards the north arriving on an island, then spreading down again and east and west. Changing, always changing with the times, going further south to find their origin and changing always changing the lands they went through. Returned up to the north with whispers carried on the winds to all corners of the Earth.

#67    barbco196

barbco196

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

You are Christian, but say this?:
For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

I'm confused??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users