Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASA's LRO sees Apollo sites in new images

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

View Postpetermm2000, on 20 September 2011 - 05:49 PM, said:

He said it all but he can not speak ...

Neil has said a great deal, and very well, many times over the years.

But if you think I am going to allow a nonsense post including you tube videos of Neil Armstrong that are deliberately mis-interpreted, in lieu of answering the question I put to you, you've got another thing coming.

I asked you what you meant by referring to "the lack of dust" and "the shadows not following logic".

Answer the question.

Show me the lack of dust on the lunar surface, which is obviously covered by it.  And show me the illogical shadows.
Neil Armstrong said nothing about these things, and he wouldn't be doing so, as he saw the dust, brought some back with him, and described the completely natural and very dark shadows and visual characteristics of the lunar environment.

You speak to these supposed anomalies.

#32    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

Looks into the blackhole from which such  sillyness must come from too Mid ! Where do these people get this stuff?
Neil A. is an American hero ! Nuff said !

This is a Work in Progress!

#33    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 September 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

Looks into the blackhole from which such  sillyness must come from too Mid ! Where do these people get this stuff?
Neil A. is an American hero ! Nuff said !

I...do....not....know D!

Neil is an American hero, sure (despite the fact that he would blush at the thought of calling himself one), but more importantly, he has spoken to the Apollo program with more accuracy and eloquence than anyone else.  
Fools of course mis-interpret, or attempt to put ridiculous meanings to the words he has spoken in his many addresses over the years.  Sibrel did it, other fools have done it as well, and--a plethora of HBs, lacking in the discipline of a scientific/mathematical education, follow the fools regularly.

You can't worry too much about it though.
Forest Gump said it best:

"Stupid is as stupid does."
   No fanfare.  No attempt at qualifications, just a simple statement on the state of things as they are.

We can merely attempt to teach, and hope someone gets it!

:tu:

#34    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

**Tone it down, guys.  Whatever else Peter is, he is new to the forum, and we do make allowances for that.  Driving him away is not teaching.**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users