Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Seeing Aliens in Meditation

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    Erowin

Erowin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

The mind does weird things when in meditation... Scientists can already artificially create a state of religious euphoria or extreme paranoia and hallucinations of ghosts and aliens by stimulating the brain in certain places. It's freaky, but you really can't trust your own mind. It does make things up, as weird as it seems. It's also telling that these experiences are culturally bound. People in cultures like ours that have lots of alien talk will see aliens, the extremely religious see angels/spirits, and people from rural communities who have never heard of an 'alien' will see spirits they are familiar with from their own culture.

#32    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostErowin, on 13 November 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

The mind does weird things when in meditation... Scientists can already artificially create a state of religious euphoria or extreme paranoia and hallucinations of ghosts and aliens by stimulating the brain in certain places. It's freaky, but you really can't trust your own mind. It does make things up, as weird as it seems. It's also telling that these experiences are culturally bound. People in cultures like ours that have lots of alien talk will see aliens, the extremely religious see angels/spirits, and people from rural communities who have never heard of an 'alien' will see spirits they are familiar with from their own culture.

Yes I saw the video before, however I frequently see extraterrestrial's in their craft after asking to see them. What is the difference between a being seen during meditation as concerns an extraterrestrial, spirit, and ghost? I am not sure one can tell. What is the difference between a scientific researcher putting a thought into your mind and a telepathic experience from an extraterrestrial? I am not sure there is a difference. And the extraterrestrials I have heard have technology that is tied to conciousness. But that is an opinion and I have given an alternate one. Please check out the following videos there are sections about consciousness they will take some time so you may need to alot some time.

:-*

Edited by rcg3000, 13 November 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#33    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

And these...

Telepathy to contact ETs.

Results of above telepathic contact.

:yes:

Edited by rcg3000, 13 November 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#34    OpheliasReign777

OpheliasReign777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

I signed up in order to reply to your message, also being that you posted recently again in august 2013, perhaps you will still get this message, not sure.
I had a visual during meditation last night, then today googled that and finally came across this page.
I was meditating using pure Theta binaural beats.  I get many visuals when i meditate, some are more interactive, like this one.  

In this, it began abruptly that i saw the inside of my body cavity (hollow) coated in what appeared to be a  white, glossy, ceramic-like substance.  I had the knowledge it was filling the gaps, or perhaps holes in my aura - not sure, but the feeling attached was beneficial.  When i heard a voice saying ' okay it's all done'  (something to that effect) i then saw 3 friendly, almost cartoon-looking, greys from the shoulders up at the end of what i was lying on in the visual.  there was one other one near my head where i was laying.  
when i heard the voice, i started to come to a waking state a notch, as thats when their images appeared.  and when i looked up at them, thats when they ran off to the right.  and then i woke fully.

I am curious as to what this means, if anything.

any thoughts?

#35    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

View PostOpheliasReign777, on 10 January 2014 - 04:21 AM, said:

I signed up in order to reply to your message, also being that you posted recently again in august 2013, perhaps you will still get this message, not sure.
I had a visual during meditation last night, then today googled that and finally came across this page.
I was meditating using pure Theta binaural beats.  I get many visuals when i meditate, some are more interactive, like this one.  

In this, it began abruptly that i saw the inside of my body cavity (hollow) coated in what appeared to be a  white, glossy, ceramic-like substance.  I had the knowledge it was filling the gaps, or perhaps holes in my aura - not sure, but the feeling attached was beneficial.  When i heard a voice saying ' okay it's all done'  (something to that effect) i then saw 3 friendly, almost cartoon-looking, greys from the shoulders up at the end of what i was lying on in the visual.  there was one other one near my head where i was laying.  
when i heard the voice, i started to come to a waking state a notch, as thats when their images appeared.  and when i looked up at them, thats when they ran off to the right.  and then i woke fully.

I am curious as to what this means, if anything.

any thoughts?

I have not seen/experienced anything quite like that. I do not think there is any real interpretation to it, unless there are more experiences you are having and not telling. It is difficult to say off one experience. :yes: Are you having other experiences?

#36    OpheliasReign777

OpheliasReign777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

View Postrcg3000, on 10 January 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:

I have not seen/experienced anything quite like that. I do not think there is any real interpretation to it, unless there are more experiences you are having and not telling. It is difficult to say off one experience. :yes: Are you having other experiences?

i've had many conscious sightings of crafts in the sky with witnesses present over the decades, but no other experiences i can recall other than sometimes a frightening foreign appearance of faces (visuals - not interactive) of unknown beings in my meditations.  A friend of mine told me that i had entered a parallel universe.  

#37    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostOpheliasReign777, on 12 January 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:

i've had many conscious sightings of crafts in the sky with witnesses present over the decades, but no other experiences i can recall other than sometimes a frightening foreign appearance of faces (visuals - not interactive) of unknown beings in my meditations.  A friend of mine told me that i had entered a parallel universe.  

If you are seeing craft most likely there is a reason. I see beings nearly everyday during meditation. Most of the beings I see are very friendly looking beings some look human. Not to say I have seen faces that most humans would consider scary. LOL They are not scary just a different form. Humans need to move away from form being a criteria on weather a being is good or bad. A form could look pleasing and still be bad. LOL It could be the way you are meditating and I think it probably is. And it is probably a good thing. :yes:

Your friend may be right partially IMO. We live in a multiverse, of course science is not absolute about it yet! But their very promising string theory alludes to it. Science is not using string theory in main stream applications however what they are using are theories, albeit very accpeted,  yet they are just that, theories! The only practical way for a craft to be here is via inter-dimensional travel. I would say there is life all around as, the mulitverse is all connected. :yes: Most UFO sightings occurred when we started developing nuclear technology. I wonder why? Could it be nuclear bombs damage the multiversal fabric? Humans should raise their consciousness and stop the silliness. We could very well be hurting innocent beings who have not taken part in our wars. If something interrupted our life on earth a mysterious disruption, a huge explosion,  in our space time continuum, we would be looking at all possibilities scientifically and militarily! Most likely if could not be resolved with our current science we would use possibly string theory to get a handle on it. So there you go! We know about string theory with its possible 11 dimensions, yet we are still making nuclear threats from many countries! This should be our concern as an inhabitant of the earth. Does this nuclear technology effect other dimensions? I would say yes, look at the reports by military witnesses of nuclear bombs being disabled by UFOs.

Edited by rcg3000, 12 January 2014 - 05:58 PM.

#38    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,313 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

View Postrcg3000, on 12 January 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Most UFO sightings occurred when we started developing nuclear technology.

Please provide reliable sources/proofs/facts for this claim.

View Postrcg3000, on 12 January 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

(...) look at the reports by military witnesses of nuclear bombs being disabled by UFOs.

Please provide reliable sources/proofs/facts for this claim

Edited by toast, 12 January 2014 - 06:12 PM.

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#39    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

View Posttoast, on 12 January 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:

Please provide reliable sources/proofs/facts for this claim.

Please provide reliable sources/proofs/facts for this claim

I think they are reliable, however without going to court and even then, how do you prove such claims?

https://www.youtube....FACv9QBlf0ebBcg

http://www.ufohastings.com/

#40    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

View Postrcg3000, on 12 January 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

I think they are reliable, however without going to court and even then, how do you prove such claims?

If you are not sure if the claims are based on reality and confirmed, why then do you sell them as truth in yr comment?
The sources provided are not of any reliableness btw, it´s just the standard YT + "you can sell the book here" BS.

If you want to discuss UFO/missing nukes cases, pls open a thread in the UFO section.

Edited by toast, 12 January 2014 - 07:06 PM.

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#41    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

View Posttoast, on 12 January 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

If you are not sure if the claims are based on reality and confirmed, why then do you sell them as truth in yr comment?
The sources provided are not of any reliableness btw, it´s just the standard YT + "you can sell the book here" BS.

LOL

Like I stated how do you prove it here... :yes: You either believe it or you do not!

#42    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

View Postrcg3000, on 12 January 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

LOL

Like I stated how do you prove it here... :yes: You either believe it or you do not!

Yeah: LOL

#43    genlock

genlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

I started meditating at the age of 13 in search for answeres to life and my own consciousness, now I'm 26. It took me some years to learn how to block out all influences from my life and just be, focusing on nothing. Sometimes lying on my sofa or in my bed, being totally relaxed I mange to go into a real deep meditation state. Those times I find my selfe in a giant place. Or, it's both giant and small at the same time, I have no words to describe it. And there is a lot of colors and vibrations there. Intense gamma is the first word I think of, but I have no words to describe it. Sometime it's a tunnel like thing full of intens amazing colors just going on and on, and sometime it's the giant small place i can't describe. Not long ago I was in the giant small space again. And this is what brought me here after a google search. Because I was just standing there, watching hundreds of colored lines after another on a dark wall that wasn't a wall. Suddenly two beings came against me, they were in a dark dark grey color and looked kind of beautiful with big dark eyes, skinny shiny bodies and broader shoulders. It looked like they noticed me because they tried to grab me or take my hand in a way. One of them came really close, so close that I only saw it's shoulder. I've never seen a being like this before in my deepest meditations. But with or without a being, these moments are so real, more real than my real life. I've trained myselfe and been able to do some lucid dreaming and it is not the same experience at all. Not the same experience of a light "normal" meditation either. So i'm really curious to this.

Ten to thirteen years ago I would have been afraid and "woken" my selfe up, but I'm not afraid of anything unknown anymore. So I just stood there watching them until it ended. When it end it just fades out, in a way going into totally chaos not making any sense anymore. But i'm getting better and with time, and mediation give me so much peace with life and things around me :)

#44    rcg3000

rcg3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

View Postgenlock, on 13 February 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

I started meditating at the age of 13 in search for answeres to life and my own consciousness, now I'm 26. It took me some years to learn how to block out all influences from my life and just be, focusing on nothing. Sometimes lying on my sofa or in my bed, being totally relaxed I mange to go into a real deep meditation state. Those times I find my selfe in a giant place. Or, it's both giant and small at the same time, I have no words to describe it. And there is a lot of colors and vibrations there. Intense gamma is the first word I think of, but I have no words to describe it. Sometime it's a tunnel like thing full of intens amazing colors just going on and on, and sometime it's the giant small place i can't describe. Not long ago I was in the giant small space again. And this is what brought me here after a google search. Because I was just standing there, watching hundreds of colored lines after another on a dark wall that wasn't a wall. Suddenly two beings came against me, they were in a dark dark grey color and looked kind of beautiful with big dark eyes, skinny shiny bodies and broader shoulders. It looked like they noticed me because they tried to grab me or take my hand in a way. One of them came really close, so close that I only saw it's shoulder. I've never seen a being like this before in my deepest meditations. But with or without a being, these moments are so real, more real than my real life. I've trained myselfe and been able to do some lucid dreaming and it is not the same experience at all. Not the same experience of a light "normal" meditation either. So i'm really curious to this.
Ten to thirteen years ago I would have been afraid and "woken" my selfe up, but I'm not afraid of anything unknown anymore. So I just stood there watching them until it ended. When it end it just fades out, in a way going into totally chaos not making any sense anymore. But i'm getting better and with time, and mediation give me so much peace with life and things around me :)

Beautifully stated! Here are some of my youtube videos. And, I have just opened a site just follow the links. :yes: I have a lot of photos in the videos that seem repetitive, however, the actual photos are much more revealing, there are ETs, besides orbs, and possibly like the one you described, which I thought of, as you mentioned it.

http://www.youtube.c...r/TheBuzzMatrix

Namaste

#45    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,313 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

View Postrcg3000, on 13 February 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

Here are some of my youtube videos. And, I have just opened a site just follow the links. :yes: I have a lot of photos in the videos that seem repetitive, however, the actual photos are much more revealing, there are ETs, besides orbs, and possibly like the one you described, which I thought of, as you mentioned it.Namaste

I just took a look at yr YT channel. Honestly, are you kidding? All pics do just contain, and partially such bad focussed that even not the
background can be identified, just pics of raindrops out of focus. How can you name a clip "Ets and Orbs"? Do you know the meaning
of ET and UFO? I don´t think so. And I dont´think that such crap as published is in any kind of relation to Metaphysic in general.

Edited by toast, 13 February 2014 - 06:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users