Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

911: Professional experts says it was staged

• Please log in to reply
509 replies to this topic

#511    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 October 2011 - 08:04 PM, said:

Considering that you indicate your response to such things would be disdain, derision, or contempt I think it is clear that you would be offended.
It is not quite the same - I would not hold any anger, resentment or upset.  It is more a case I would not be concerned enough to be offended.  Anyhow, take from it what you will.  I mean, you clearly know what I think better than I do.   :)

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#512    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

View PostQ24, on 19 October 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

It is not quite the same - I would not hold any anger, resentment or upset.  It is more a case I would not be concerned enough to be offended.  Anyhow, take from it what you will.  I mean, you clearly know what I think better than I do.   :)
No, I don't know what you think better than you do.  Those are just signs of offense in my opinion.  At any rate, I'm tired of quibbling over such stupid minutia as this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users