Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The 9/11 Planes and the Pentagon attack

• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

#2521    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostSpeakTheTruth, on 06 February 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

And if a plane flew over my head I would have heard it.

That depends on how high the aircraft is flying.

And I i had a lot of cameras something would've recorded it.

Video of American 11 striking WTC1

Video of United 175 striking WTC2

Video of American 77 striking the Pentagon

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 February 2013 - 07:03 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2522    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostSpeakTheTruth, on 06 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Posted Image

let's not pretend this isn't a secured, heavily monitored building, we all know it is. If I ran the country and somebody was accusing me of killing 3,00 people, I would show a video of the plane hitting the building. And so would they.

Radar data, eyewitness accounts--in the sky and on the ground--B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon, and of course, the report from American Airlines, operator of American 77, placing that aircraft on the grounds of the Pentagon. Videos are not required and in many cases, videos are not available for aircraft accident investigations. How was it determined that a bomb was responsible for the crash of Pan Am 103? How was it determined that Libya was behind the bombing of Pan Am 103?

Don't allow yourself to become a victim of 911 conspiracist because much of what they post is false, and many conspiracist  know they are lying, but they hope you won't notice.

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 February 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#2523    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Exactly right Speak The Truth--if the official story were true, that a 757 struck the Pentagon, the pictures of it would have been blazed all over the mainstream media.

And, photos and a video have been provided proving that American 77 struck the Pentagon, but then again, American Airlines, operator of American 77, reported the loss of its B-757 at the Pentagon.

Just as they had all those pictures of Atta and others at ATM, going through the airport,at motels and car rental agencies, and god knows where else,...

You might remember that Atta was the pilot who flew American 11 into WTC1.

... they would have had pictures of a Boeing striking the Pentagon, a very heavily monitored federal building bristling with cameras, as you have shown here.

They had the report from American Airlines, eyewitness accounts, and radar data in addition to this video.

Posted Image

It was a hoax, a false flag, and that's why there are no pictures.

The above imagery proved you wrong again! :yes: Needless to say, people have indicated that they are hip to your deceptive nature and practices regarding 911. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 February 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2524    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

It blows my mind that so many people cannot see with there own eyes and logic,that THe Aircraft Did all this damage. You know something ? Im done posting on here . Too many Idiots ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users