Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Personal Experiences

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Arashi Ravenblade

Arashi Ravenblade

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

• You dont really think the rules i make apply to me do you?

Posted 05 September 2004 - 06:07 AM

hmmm....first of all im a skeptical person by nature...im a christian who questions my faith all the time only to find what i was looking for most of the time....and i look for explantions to why things happen...if i hear a noise i go look for it...if i see something i get closer...and i rule things out one by one trying to figure them out.

That said ive had a few weird encounters.

Ive seen a UFO...not some light in the sky or something hovering in the light of day. Im talking up close and personal. Now this was not some kind of saucer or anything like that. Heck it wasnt even big enough for my 7 year old body to fit into.
Now some may think "oh i was seven and i could have seen something but misiterpreted what i was seeing" Well guess what my mother and father saw it to..nearly crashed into our car.  From what i remember and what my parents recall it was about 4 feet in length and a cylinder with blinking lights. It dived right at our wind shield. Now i dont know what it was...Alien? Government? i dont know but it was A Unidentified Flying Object.

When we moved to our new house almsot 8 years ago. I was at home all by myself everyone had gone to my bros baseball game. I was sitting and watching tv and i heard a noise up stairs...so i get up and go to the basement to see if your cats are down thier and not playing upstairs...low and behold their in the basment where i saw them last...so  i locked the basement door so they could not get out for awhile ( i didnt want them wandering while i kept hearing the noise). Eventually i got scared and went next door to seee if they were home...(we own a duplex and sometimes if youre loud enough can be heard next door)...well everyone was out and they had no pets so there goes that idea. So i go into the street t osee if i can see anyone walking around upstairs...NO...ok imll go back in maybe i was imagining it...then i hear it again...this time i go upstair i gotta see this. Asi go up the stairs i hear a running...and it goes down the hall towards the steps(its one big circle upstairs.) And in my parents room all the lights and electronics were on and their bed was messed up. ( one might chalk this up to a careless parent but i was up their before my parents left and my father and mother arent messy people). then i hear a crash in my sister room and a pattering of feet what sounds liek a child running on wood bear foot...and then it runs up stairs to my room ( i didnt sleep up there in the summer atics are hot) so i locked my room in a hurry when i ran down the hall to catch it. Saw my sister room was the same story as my parents room.
days later i went up there I got the nerve up any way and with a friend we walked up to find my sindow opened up and the screen pulled out. I saw foot prints in the dust( wood floors get dusty and being that i was 15 at the time i didnt clean) the foot prints looked canine likie a small dog but the finger ( if you can call dog toes that) were longer.
Any way i have other wierd experiences but those aer the creepiest ive ever had.
Never had another creeepy thing running around again though

#2    lightningstream

lightningstream

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Gentics Life.
    Life is to be free
    But can you free life?

Posted 20 December 2004 - 08:56 AM

When i was a child i use to know alot,
but when i grew up i forgot alot.
nobody really knows why,
but maybe it was for a reason.
Such as i needed to change,
for the better.
When i was a child i was such a brat,
i felt like i didn't have a mind to think or feel.
i just wish i did, but now iv'e changed and i'm happy with myself,
every new memory,
i love because there all good.
I just want to say thank you to god.

Leornado Da Vinchi,The Wright Brothers the first people to fly. (Also The Inventors.)
Genetics Life.
POke'mon,K-Zone,Digimon and Disney On Ice are wonderful and their some of my favourite things.

#3    ThePortal

ThePortal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:20 PM

thanks for everyone for sharing their experience  tongue.gif  It is indeed always better than a book thumbsup.gif

I just pop in to ask a question?

QUOTE(Anson_Kail @ Sep 3 2004, 01:10 PM)
By the time I was four years old I was checking out trees. I could feel a 'vibration' that came from them and I learned that each one had a different vibe. My Mother saw me once going from tree to tree and feeling of it with my little chubby hands.
She asked what I was doing and I told her..."Talking to the trees." She just smiled and went on....

View Post

I was wandering....do you still talk to the trees and feel their energy? or am I the only one   laugh.gif

it is easily excuse by society for a little girl, but at my age now...I just look crazy. It is probably why I do it in private, only my close friend and my husband knows. And when it happens they sit back, wait patiently and smile. And then they say, they never want me to change.....if only they could feel it too  wub.gif

#4    Reader

Reader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• Take a deep breath of life… and consider how it should be lived:

Posted 21 December 2004 - 03:43 AM

I haven't had an experiance like such... but I have been touched by an angel. It's interesting... the feeling you get when an angel touches you... It's like your cold.. and hot.. and warm.. cheery.... Its a feeling that makes me feel sad most of the time.. when I think about how good I felt.

Here.. lemmy start from the beginning,

For most of my life.. beginning when I was 6 or 7, I was sick with bronchitus. That... and being an alone advid reader, I... thought up friends. Yes.. I know.. almost eveyone has imaginary friends.. but.. mine.. were... different. See, I had made myself believe that they were Ghosts.  I had built up strength... and eventually imagined multiple ghosts going through my house at one time. I got to the point.. that if I was talking to someone new.. I would look around to see if anyone else saw this person.

I used to think that I saw children, women, men.. and all were ghosts... I had even made myself believe that I could send them "to the light".. which.. in my mind.. I did. Now.. in all of this imagining... I had created a few... evil ghosts... They would hurt me..  in the worst sort of way... They would... steal my energy... I would get so cold and so tired that I could hardly move to eat. They would choke me.. and not being able to breathe properly in the first place.. it wasn't hard for me to choke.

Now.. I began to loose my eyesight and hearing.. (I still have to wear glasses) and this is what I think is the reason why: I had soo much pressure in my brain.. that my normal functions were sacrificed to one cause; Ghosts.

I know.. that really doesn't make any sense.. but let me try to explain:
I made myself believe that ghosts could move objects. I made them move them... It started as a pencil moving from one side of the table to the other... It grew to the point that the ghosts moved multiple objects (such as stacks of books) from one room to another. I made myself believe that they were doing it.. when.. in reality.. it was me. I moved the pencil.. the books.. everything.. All this pressure of remembering ghosts.. creating them... fooling my 5 senses.. everything.. was all imaginary.

Ok.. get this.. this.. Ghost imagining.. ended this September.  w00t.gif  Yeah... not too long ago. A friend that I met on this site.. He.. he told me that it was all a lie.. and he ceased conversing with me. This.. upset me a great deal.. so I sat down with a bible and.. meditated. [B]Why with a bible?[B] you ask.... because I was an athiest and He is a Christian. So.. I picked it up to see if it would do me any good.

I sat there.. and for the whole night.. I meditated. I opened my mind only to find that I've been a fool. That I've been the one creating friends and enemies... (creating drama).. that I've been moving things and keeping myself sick... I also found out that.. that the enemies weren't all my imagination.. that a few of them (yes a few = 3) were demons.. so I opened the Bible and read aloud...

I read and read and read.. and the more that I read.. the more I felt like a vibe was going through me.. the next thing I knew.. there was an angel touching my hand that was pointing at the words... and I felt... complete. That's the word I've been looking for! Complete. The joy and love and wholeness was overwhelming... It.. it's what changed me for the better.

Yeah.. that's my experiance.
happy.gif

Nobody is going to set themselves up above the law around here you understand?

"I’ve got something to say to you… Think maybe I could illustrate a little better if I told you a story.

I had a friend that was an opera singer, but he went into the cement business. One day he fell into the cement. And now he’s the cornerstone of the Post Office in St. Louise, New Jersey.

He should have stuck to his own trade. You better stick to yours"

Destry Rides Again
                                                                    James Stewart

#5    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:48 AM

Well, I gave in my personal experiences, and I got attacked and suspended for it. Seems this board can't handle real supernatural mysteries when it looks them in the face.

Posted Image

#6    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,834 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:58 AM

Well, I gave in my personal experiences, and I got attacked and suspended for it. Seems this board can't handle real supernatural mysteries when it looks them in the face.

Why do you gotta drag that into this thread!?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#7    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(ThePortal @ Dec 20 2004, 01:20 PM)
thanks for everyone for sharing their experience  tongue.gif  It is indeed always better than a book thumbsup.gif

I just pop in to ask a question?

QUOTE(Anson_Kail @ Sep 3 2004, 01:10 PM)
By the time I was four years old I was checking out trees. I could feel a 'vibration' that came from them and I learned that each one had a different vibe. My Mother saw me once going from tree to tree and feeling of it with my little chubby hands.
She asked what I was doing and I told her..."Talking to the trees." She just smiled and went on....

View Post

I was wandering....do you still talk to the trees and feel their energy? or am I the only one   laugh.gif

it is easily excuse by society for a little girl, but at my age now...I just look crazy. It is probably why I do it in private, only my close friend and my husband knows. And when it happens they sit back, wait patiently and smile. And then they say, they never want me to change.....if only they could feel it too  wub.gif

View Post

i still talk to treees. hard to find people that actually want to listen to everything i have to say. trees dont say theyre too busy, or theyve got better things to do. so when i feel like i need to let my mind ideas or feelings rip i go down to the local park, and tell a tree...or two

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#8    Thistle

Thistle

Mighty Midget Queen of the Faeries

• 2,284 posts

• Stick Girl

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE(Ashley-Star*Child @ Dec 21 2004, 04:48 AM)

View Post

Ashley, your suspension had nothing whatsoever to do with you posting your experience......as you know perfectly well.  Feel free to PM myself or another mod if you  require reminding.

thumbsup.gif

#9    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,623 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 21 December 2004 - 11:52 PM

I am glad that I am not the only one that talks to trees.  I heard them laughing the other night.  Trees are very wise.  I try not to do it in public, but sometimes a tree calls you.  
I have had a lot of experences. The last one I had was when my Mom was dieing. I saw Grandma in her room at hospic the night before she died.  She looked like she did when my Mom was young.  I told the nurse about it and she said that she must be closer to death than we thought.  The next day she died. I was glad Grandma was with her.
sad.gif

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#10    ThePortal

ThePortal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 03:23 AM

hey....i guess I am not the only with trees  happy.gif

Darkwind, it is very true...trees are very wise. I can feel them calling too...you just have an urge to go. Sound silly, but hey...how's totally sane anyway  laugh.gif
come to think of it....what is sane anyway ???

Reader, this is quite an experience. I find it sad though that you dismissed everything on one persons comment. he may be right...or he may be wrong too. If you really do have a compulsive problem of making up imaginary friends or enemies, the bible would only be another tool to express it. Like demons and angels and such. Not saying that the bible is bad. Just that you should perhaps question yourself a bit more, test yourself to see what is real or not. Perhaps you where really seing ghost. There are ways to test yourself to see if it was you who moved things or an entity.

If you found hapiness in the bible, good for you. Its all good, but I would suggest that you focus on understanding your mind and make sure that you do not make yourself any more dellusion, if they really are any in the first place.

Good luck with that wink2.gif

#11    Me_Again

Me_Again

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

• She don't blush 'cause she's so damned free
    When she makin' love it's like surgery
    -Prince, 'I Love U In Me'

Posted 22 December 2004 - 03:50 AM

Anson_Kail Posted Dec 20 2004, 07:07 PM
From that day onward, I've been careful lest I offend others.

Its not offending, if it comes from love  wub.gif More people should hug trees and humanity  thumbsup.gif and be able to tell others what they are doing.
On Earth Day, I have the children I work with (after we talk about litter and keeping our earth clean)...we all run across a field and say "we love you earth", then we lay on the ground and look up at the clouds  grin2.gif It's a wonderful feeling.
*knows Anson is there with her

Yellow Smiley offers me X
Like he's drinkin’ 7-Up
I would rather drink 6 razor blades
Razor blades from a paper cup
He can't understand, I say 2 tough
It's just that I've seen the future and, boy, it's rough
-Prince, 'The Future'

#12    Reader

Reader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• Take a deep breath of life… and consider how it should be lived:

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:29 AM

Dear ThePortal,

I have never felt any better in my entire rememberance of life. Almost all of my issues are over and done with.. The only things that have not repaired.. (for I forgot to mention that I was loosing my memories as well) is that my eyes and ears aren't healing too quickly.. they are.. but still.

I'm not blind... or deaf... but at times my eyesight gets blurry or I go deaf for a few minutes.. not suprising to me.. since I was going deaf and blind...

Anyways.. Thanx for the concern.. and I understand what you mean.. but.. I was a hard core Athiest.. and.. if we hadn't of been such good friends.. I wouldn't have even considered trying.  It is not easy for me to change...

Best of luck to you all!
happy.gif

Nobody is going to set themselves up above the law around here you understand?

"I’ve got something to say to you… Think maybe I could illustrate a little better if I told you a story.

I had a friend that was an opera singer, but he went into the cement business. One day he fell into the cement. And now he’s the cornerstone of the Post Office in St. Louise, New Jersey.

He should have stuck to his own trade. You better stick to yours"

Destry Rides Again
                                                                    James Stewart

#13    stankypookie

stankypookie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:41 AM

my granmammy say she talk to trees.  she say they bark.

#14    ThePortal

ThePortal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE(Reader @ Dec 21 2004, 11:29 PM)
Dear ThePortal,

I have never felt any better in my entire rememberance of life. Almost all of my issues are over and done with.. The only things that have not repaired.. (for I forgot to mention that I was loosing my memories as well) is that my eyes and ears aren't healing too quickly.. they are.. but still.

I'm not blind... or deaf... but at times my eyesight gets blurry or I go deaf for a few minutes.. not suprising to me.. since I was going deaf and blind...

Anyways.. Thanx for the concern.. and I understand what you mean.. but.. I was a hard core Athiest.. and.. if we hadn't of been such good friends.. I wouldn't have even considered trying.  It is not easy for me to change...

Best of luck to you all!
happy.gif

View Post

I am happy it is working for you then  tongue.gif

be open minded and never stop searching for the truth.

I hope your sight and hearing will get better soon

Best luck to you too  thumbsup.gif

#15    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:15 AM

Before I begin to read these LONG posts, I just want to let you know that I envy you for being brave enough to post your experiences on a forum that has more skeptics than believers. You'll more than likley get the "human interpretation is not very good" reply alot when talking about personal experiences.

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users