Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

INTERNET

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#31    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:20 PM

errrr lol yeah i spend way too much time on the net or on the computer lol  grin2.gif  grin2.gif
i start twitching when ive gone too long w/o the net or a computer lol  tongue.gif
err thats not a warning sign right? lol i also watch too much anime while DLing too much stuff  tongue.gif  thumbsup.gif woohoo for multi-tasking!

Memories frozen in time...
^all of my personal photos. Everything I want you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.^

#32    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:22 PM

My cell I currently got can go on the internet but it kinda sucks. Basically every week is the same for me. WEEKdays school come home internet for about a hour sleep then just whatever. But weekends Friday till Sunday afternoon nothing but internet. Mostly im listening to  music or on this site. That's why I got a cell so I can talk on the phone and be on the net on the weekends.

Edited by D12, 05 September 2004 - 09:24 PM.

#33    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

• Member of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Goddesses of Uppity Annoyingness Most Likely to Con a National Newspaper with Fake Alien Pictures

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:51 PM

Why what do you do at your friends house? If you spent less time talking to them on the fone you could save money and use it to do stuff like cinema lol

Hehehe.

#34    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:15 PM

Well I go over to a lot of people house and o many things but thats another topic......NE way as soon as I get money I spend it on cell phone bill or CD

#35    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

• Member of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Goddesses of Uppity Annoyingness Most Likely to Con a National Newspaper with Fake Alien Pictures

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:53 PM

Have you not got a normal phone that you can use in your house to cut down on cell phone bills cos it seems to me you're wasting a lot of money on that.

Hehehe.

#36    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:01 AM

My cell

cellphones are eevviill lol aka child trackers
i mean if me and mom dont argue enough at home as it is...lol i dont need her yellin at me over a phone while im out w/ friends tryin to be away from the complaining lol

school starts in 2 days lol that will keep me busy for a while  tongue.gif

^all of my personal photos. Everything I want you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.^

#37    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:22 AM

I am on the internet in spurts. Sometimes I find myself realising I have spent a good too many hours looking at my screen and other times I will not be near the comp for days. It really depends on whats happening in my life at that time.

#38    Subtemperate

Subtemperate

Sub-b-wonderful

• 9,966 posts

• I made a spelling mistake and sold my soul to santa.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:53 AM

Im on the internet almost non stop..... I addicted to it for some reason...... Can't think what that would be..... Must be that someone keeps me coming back......

Edited by Subtemperate, 06 September 2004 - 12:54 AM.

"Not only do I not know the answer, I don't even know what the question is" - Metallica

Posted Image

#39    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE(ames2787 @ Sep 5 2004, 04:53 PM)
Have you not got a normal phone that you can use in your house to cut down on cell phone bills cos it seems to me you're wasting a lot of money on that.

View Post

I have to get a cell phone it's only 50$ a month it comes in handy!

#40    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 10:30 AM

Yeah my contract must cost about the same as yours, but if ALL my money was going entirely on that I wouldn't have it cos I'd want to be doing other stuff.

Hehehe.

#41    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:27 PM

All my money don't go to my phone, when I get money  like I got $20.00 dollars yesterday. I bought a CD. So money don't really matter for  me. I would not go to movies anyway $10.00 to  much just to get in. And $3.50 Is to much for soda.

#42    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:32 PM

blink.gif  50 bucks?? err lol thats like a video game each month! or 2 anime dvds a month lol yeesh lol i need a car more then a cell  grin2.gif altho thats not gonna happen  grin2.gif

#43    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 06:58 PM

I pay 25 a month for my mobile contract, but I use it all the time so that's quite cheap.

I don't have a problem with movies cos it only costs me 9.99 a month for unlimited, and it only costs 3 a time if you dont have an unlimited card like me so it's not that for people here.

Hehehe.

#44    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:04 PM

Well I don't care $50.00 a month, but I'm saving up for a cam phone it's gonna be $200 dollars!!! And I got nothing better to do with my money. Theres no good video games out no good movies except for that new snake movie. Only video game I'm looking foward to is Grand Theft Auto S.A.  

#45    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:07 PM

My Cam fone comes in the next week.

It's free on contract grin2.gif

Hehehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users