Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

INTERNET

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#46    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:15 PM

Yeah well the phone I got now is Cingular it's a color phone with real ringtones(actual music) and it only cost $9.99 for the phone. And each month the bill is $49.99 I got 5,000 night & weekend and 500 anytime minutes and free mobile to mobile.  But I'm gonna upgrade my phone at the  end of this month I CANT WAIT FOR MY CAM PHONE!!

#47    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

• Member of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Goddesses of Uppity Annoyingness Most Likely to Con a National Newspaper with Fake Alien Pictures

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:18 PM

The fone I have now is Nokia it has colour screen, can send and receive picture messages, real music tones, wap enabled, fm radio, games etc and was free.

i get 500 wap minutes, 200 any time minutes and 500 text.

Hehehe.

#48    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:25 PM

You don't have that many minutes see I use my phone for talk not really games and all that useless stuff. You phone sounds cool but you barely have any minutes!  I got games to plus free internet access. And I gto text messages lso but only 500 and thats to read and send. But when I get my cammy bill will be $59.99 because I will have unlimited pic and unlimited video 'cause you could record like a cam corder.

#49    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

• Member of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Goddesses of Uppity Annoyingness Most Likely to Con a National Newspaper with Fake Alien Pictures

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:29 PM

Yeh you can use mine like a video recorder too my new one when it comes.

I don't have many minutes cos I don't use it that much, I actually prefer to talk to people face to face.... so mainly I text/phone to arrange when to meet up....

Hehehe.

#50    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:52 PM

Well see I love to talk on the phone sometimes I always don't want to talk face to face. Also I love to talk on the phone wel I'm on the net that's why my cell comes in handy. MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEW CELL NOW! grin2.gif

#51    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:01 PM

We can talk on the phone and use the net at the same time cos we have broadband so thats never an issue.

I much prefer face to face chats than phone chats where possible, it's much more fun.

Hehehe.

#52    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:10 PM

Well I like to talk on the phone you can't always be talking with someone face to face plus I don't wanna be talking with someone face to face all the time, but that's just me.

#53    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:12 PM

Yeh that's fair enough but I know I'd rather not talk on the mobile all night long, not sposed to be good for you anyway lol.

Hehehe.

#54    Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• barman's avatars

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:01 PM

But our town Barstow is small nothing to do here!

barstow........thats in california right?

as for me, im on the internet alot this weekend becuase im sick so i have nothing else to do besides play guitar, but average everyday i go on maybe half hour or so

Posted Image

#55    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:39 PM

Yeah Barstow is in California. But oh well if people say I'm on the internet or on the phone to much oh well!

#56    freaky6

freaky6

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

• If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:40 AM

hey we stopped at Barstow when we were coming back from Vegas grin2.gif Anyways this summer i was really hooked on the internet (really this site), I barely remembered that i joined UM about a year ago or so but then i left for a couple months and forgot about it, and then i joined again couple months ago and i've been coming here every time i get the chance but now with school starting tomorrow i'm not sure if i'll have time to come here anymore  sad.gif

#57    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 06:23 AM

I'm pretty must on the internet from when I wake up till I got to bed with some stuff in the middle, but my time on the net isn't just spent here, I do other things as well

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#58    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:04 PM

Yeah everybody stops in Barstow on the way to or from Vegas. Yeah I'm on less now because of school, but like I say the weekends I live on the internet! Also this past summer I lived on the net! I am suppose to be in school now, but my Mo forgot to wake me up before she left to work, so school is alread about a hour in so I get to stay home! grin2.gif

#59    ames2787

ames2787

Psychic Spy

• 1,988 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:07 PM

You not allowed to walk in late or something?

Don't worry about not coming on because of school cos at the end of the day it's much more important.

Hehehe.

#60    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:28 PM

You can go late, but a unexcused tardy is a Saturday school! My Mom was gonna call but I also don't feel to well today. I was gonna go to school for one reason, but I just stayed home. wink2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users