Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

American Horror Story


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#76    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,410 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

What would everybody like to see next season??? More ghosts? Demons? Slasher type horror? I'm thinking they're going to stick with supernatural themes.
What are you're thoughts?

Posted Image

#77    Tali_Zorah

Tali_Zorah

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:28 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Melancholia

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

View PostIs it for real, on 28 December 2011 - 10:04 PM, said:

What would everybody like to see next season??? More ghosts? Demons? Slasher type horror? I'm thinking they're going to stick with supernatural themes.
What are you're thoughts?


Hoping for more new ghosts next season with maybe some demons thrown in for good measure.


#78    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Joined:13 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:12 AM

View PostTali_Zorah, on 28 December 2011 - 09:45 PM, said:

I'll miss Tate though, fingers crossed he's a cast member that will return (and hopefully not as a maniac this time)  ^_^
He's easily the most popular character on the show, so I can't imagine he wouldn't return.

Ryan Murhpy recently said the clue to next seasons location is in "Birth."

Posted Image

#79    Tia

Tia

    The Naughty Angel.

  • Member
  • 6,272 posts
  • Joined:25 Mar 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Blue Mountains

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

Will have to watch 'Birth' as well. Which ep was it 10 or 11?

Can't you just seeing them age Tate to be like a Uni student totally non paranormal believer straight laced in like an old dorm house? They could dye his hair to make him different.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#80    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Joined:13 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

View PostTia, on 29 December 2011 - 03:18 PM, said:

Will have to watch 'Birth' as well. Which ep was it 10 or 11?

Can't you just seeing them age Tate to be like a Uni student totally non paranormal believer straight laced in like an old dorm house? They could dye his hair to make him different.
It's 11. That would be interesting, Evan Peters seems to be a good actor so I'd like to see him play something radically different from Tate.

Posted Image

#81    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,175 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

New House and Cast for American Horror Story Season 2

Quote

SEASON TWO
New Cast and New Roles: While Ryan revealed that he is talking to "a handful" of the season-one actors about returning in new roles in season two, he told reporters that next year's main cast will be all new faces — which was the plan from day one. "Some of them will be coming back. There will be familiar faces and also some new faces," Murphy teased. "The people that are coming back will be playing completely different characters, creatures, monsters, etc. [The Harmons'] stories are done. People who are coming back will be playing entirely new characters." Unfortunately, he stayed completely mum on which actors might be coming back. "I would have them all back in a heartbeat. I think we'll announce the full cast and what the new storyline is going to be some time in February."


New Location: "What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house. The second season of the show will be a brand-new home or building to haunt," Murphy said. "Just like this year, every season of this show will have a beginning, middle and end. [The second season] won't be in L.A. It will obviously be in America, but in a completely different locale."

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#82    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 6,834 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Very cool that season two will be a different story.


#83    ChloeB

ChloeB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,121 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Oh wow, thanks for posting that Nibs.  I didn't know what they would do next season, thought maybe a new family in that house and more on the baby or something, but a new house....hmmmmm, well those spirits can't leave that house so I wonder if they're all done with them or what.  I liked the show so much though, it's been my favorite new show this year.  Jessica Lange, omfg!  They gotta keep her, she's amazing!

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#84    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

View PostChloeB, on 29 December 2011 - 09:18 PM, said:

  Jessica Lange, omfg!  They gotta keep her, she's amazing!

She is BRILLIANT at that part...  I like her in it... I felt like crying  when her daughter got run over, I liked the young girl who played her daughter..she was funny .....  part of me wondered.. was that the mother who ran over her? hmmmmmm...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#85    ChloeB

ChloeB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,121 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 29 December 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

She is BRILLIANT at that part...  I like her in it... I felt like crying  when her daughter got run over, I liked the young girl who played her daughter..she was funny .....  part of me wondered.. was that the mother who ran over her? hmmmmmm...

You think so too!  Oh yes, Addie, was her name I think, but I thought that too, the girl who plays her, she was funny, like really good timing or something and I was really sad to see her go and not get to be part of the "house."  She just had that something.  Hmmmmm, I don't know the mom running over her?  I can't remember where she was or if it showed anyone get out when she got hit.  I might still have that one on my DVR still I'll have to look.

Edited by ChloeB, 29 December 2011 - 11:03 PM.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#86    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:03 AM

View PostChloeB, on 29 December 2011 - 11:03 PM, said:

You think so too!  Oh yes, Addie, was her name I think, but I thought that too, the girl who plays her, she was funny, like really good timing or something and I was really sad to see her go and not get to be part of the "house."  She just had that something.  Hmmmmm, I don't know the mom running over her?  I can't remember where she was or if it showed anyone get out when she got hit.  I might still have that one on my DVR still I'll have to look.

Addie is her character name yes...I thought that with her relationship with the mother was leading to something...  You can see the mother ( Jessica) always being mean to Addie...but Addie always finding ways into the murder house.. and giggling at ghosts  ect.. So I feltt that Addie may well revel more about the mother and  other secrets about the house..............  I was hoping Addie would be seen more as a hero........ I felt her exit was too soon............do you think so?

I also assumed she would return as a Ghost... cuz lets face it, it is like - who in that show isn't a ghost  lol..

I liked seeing Zachary Quinto appear in the series. he used to play Syler from  Heroes ..the real bad guy.. and now he is the gay ghost in  American Horror Story.. What surprised me more is, he is gay in real life too... I just thought he was playing the role...He is good in it regardless..

I also believe that the daughter  will soon die in the series .. it is bound to happen

Question - Who is the idiot in the rubber suit?  ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 30 December 2011 - 12:06 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#87    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Joined:13 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 30 December 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

Addie is her character name yes...I thought that with her relationship with the mother was leading to something...  You can see the mother ( Jessica) always being mean to Addie...but Addie always finding ways into the murder house.. and giggling at ghosts  ect.. So I feltt that Addie may well revel more about the mother and  other secrets about the house..............  I was hoping Addie would be seen more as a hero........ I felt her exit was too soon............do you think so?

I also assumed she would return as a Ghost... cuz lets face it, it is like - who in that show isn't a ghost  lol..

I liked seeing Zachary Quinto appear in the series. he used to play Syler from  Heroes ..the real bad guy.. and now he is the gay ghost in  American Horror Story.. What surprised me more is, he is gay in real life too... I just thought he was playing the role...He is good in it regardless..

I also believe that the daughter  will soon die in the series .. it is bound to happen

Question - Who is the idiot in the rubber suit?  ..
Woah, you haven't finished the season yet? Kudos on avoiding all the spoilers in this thread lol. I agree that Addie's exit was way too soon, I really liked her character. And you'll find out who Rubberman is soon.

Edited by ~TheBigK~, 30 December 2011 - 12:35 AM.

Posted Image

#88    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

View Post~TheBigK~, on 30 December 2011 - 12:32 AM, said:

Woah, you haven't finished the season yet? Kudos on avoiding all the spoilers in this thread lol. I agree that Addie's exit was way too soon, I really liked her character. And you'll find out who Rubberman is soon.

I record the shows as they come on... I have a few more still ready to watch...  I am up to the one where Addie got run over and  her mother has a medium in to contact her... Then it shows more of what happened with the son who shot all those kids...    The next episode I am set to watch is about them selling the house but  Jessica Lange is trying to stop them...Then I have a couple more already recorded to watch  later... ..........  Ever since I got Becky her Nintendo Wii for Xmas.. I hardly get to look at the TV much...

I am only starting to get into it more... this is why I never looked at the spoilers at the time .. because I had only just begun to watch the 1st episode  and reading the spoilers  wouldn't have helped me at the time

I will find out who is the rubber suit guy soon.... Hope I am not disappointed  !!

Oh... and the man that is burned.. who was looking money from the husband AFTER he killed his bit on the side  and she was buried in the back yard and he built a gazebo on top of her... he buried her along side the old maid remains... Well... How come he can tell  who the ghosts are? Yet the couple who own the house can't ?

Is it just me... or is this turning into a Rosemary's baby thing?  

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 30 December 2011 - 01:20 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#89    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:pdx

  • We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:23 AM

ooh it gets better and better Becky's Mom! :yes:

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#90    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

View Postgnostic-deity, on 30 December 2011 - 01:23 AM, said:

ooh it gets better and better Becky's Mom! :yes:

I think it will... I am way behind the rest of you.. but I have loads more to watch.....once I get the TV back to myself  lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users