Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Ghost Hunt Picture

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    joceeghost

joceeghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

• I believe in not what my eyes sees but what my heart feels

Posted 06 September 2004 - 03:41 AM

okay here is another picture to look at I can see aface in the  corner of the window. It was taken on a hunt at a college.

* shrunk the photo a bit for you Joceeghost  thumbsup.gif

Attached Images

• window.jpg

Edited by Thistle, 12 September 2004 - 07:59 PM.

#2    Wild_Woman

Wild_Woman

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

• If I make myself obscure, it's because I think in scores of tangents simultaneously.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

somebody should renovate, that house/college thing is in a shambles. but wow i can see the orbs.

As I was going down the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

#3    Munchkin

Munchkin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• A woman is like a tea bag-you never know her strength until you put her in hot water.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:52 AM

WOW!!! Great pic!!! I see the face too and those orbs are everwhere.  Did you do the hunt or did someone else? If you did it, you should continue to investigate.  Maybe you could get a few evp's.   grin2.gif  thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the fun!!!!

Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where sh**** ideas some from.

#4    Jenna

Jenna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 06:34 AM

Wow. That was a pretty interesting photo. Good job on the capturing. I, personally, don't believe that orbs are spirits, but I did see the face in the cornor of the window. That really surprised me, and scared me somewhat.

Um, quick question. This might just be me jumping ahead of myself, but on the right hand side of the photo. Are those actual stains on the wall, or is that a girl hunching over her knees?

Edited by Jenna, 06 September 2004 - 06:36 AM.

#5    Imperial Master Fear

Imperial Master Fear

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:02 AM

could you cut the face out and supersize it please

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:07 AM

Am I the only one who has figured out that orbs are just dust particles illuminated by the flash? huh.gif

As for the photo, I just don't see anything that could possibly be a face. Perhaps it is just like one of those inkblot tests...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:18 AM

Well I don't believe much pictures because they can all be tampered with. With technology all these pictures can be made up! I onlybelieve videotape. alien.gif

#8    asian girl

asian girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:51 AM

Great picture ! I can see the face on the window, too. Thanks for sharing !

#9    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 06 September 2004 - 09:40 AM

The 'Orbs' are dust particles as Mr Fluffy said illuminated by the flash on the camera. The face at the window looks to me like a dirty window pane and the flash reflecting what your eyes perceive to be a face. Nothing paranormal in that. original.gif

#10    joceeghost

joceeghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

• I believe in not what my eyes sees but what my heart feels

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:56 AM

Okay the College Is the oldest in the state of Alabama.  THE picture is Not That is something I can promise because I took I with a few others.  There was notthing On the Window that I anyOf the 10 of us could see.  For as orbs the most of them might be dust.  This was taken in oldest part of the school : the dorms when it was a girls finnishing school in the early 1800's.  (The rooms that we wer in noone used anymore that why they in such a )state.

#11    MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 01:43 PM

Gotta agree with Lottie im afraid.No ghost here! wacko.gif

#12    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 09:30 PM

those 'orbs' are obviously dust particles. i doubt any of them are actualy orbs, especially with how old the college is, its not suprizing theres a lot of dirt and dust in the air. i can see the face in the window, but it looks to weird to be anything paranormal. as for what Jenna said before about the stain on the wall being a girl hunched down, i can also see that. a little bit creepy. its hard to tell if its a stain because of the way it transfers down on the baseboard of the wall. great pic tho! thanks for sharing!

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#13    Misery

Misery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• From the heavens she fell kind at heart.
    With a soul of hate, she's an angel with devilish antics.
    She's a fallen angel,
    Never to return.

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:13 AM

yeah I agree that the "orbs" are dust particles reflecting. As for the face in the window...not so sure about that too.

Leadership means setting the standards and modeling the standards for all to imitate.

#14    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:31 AM

Don't see any face there  blink.gif

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#15    IdahoGhostHunter

IdahoGhostHunter

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:53 PM

Um, quick question. This might just be me jumping ahead of myself, but on the right hand side of the photo. Are those actual stains on the wall, or is that a girl hunching over her knees?

wow--if that is a stain--it sure is creepy!!! you can see her ear and everything! But i gotta agree that the orbs are most likey dust, especially in a place like that where there is dust everywhere...i do agree that orbs exist, but if its windy or rainy or dusty, its hard to say whats a real orb and whats not.  And the face in the window--it almost looks like someone hanging from a rope, although the dimensions are wrong--there is something that looks like a rope behind "him," and what is that wood bar across the window up top?? was that there when you took the pic, cuz it looks weird to me!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users