Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Amanda Knox is Free

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#46    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

View PostMyles, on 06 October 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

A death chamber for the poor?   You're off your rocker.

Our legal system is about nothing but money, numbers and politics. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! But I guess I shouldn't say poor. It all depends on the numbers they are trying to create.

#47    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

View Postprscustom, on 06 October 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

You all seem to forget about the Italian boyfriend, his father is wealthy and well-connected, probably paid the lawyers. Combined with the attractiveness and innocent-act of Amanda which enabled her to get huge media attention/support, her US citizenship gave her government support..her family doesnt even need to be rich..her manipulative faking capabilites(narcissm and schizoprenia) allowed her to look innocent, gaining many peoples hearts who follow the media and half-intelligent. go read about Ted Bundy and what he achieved just with attitude,looks and media, but he wasnt wealthy and the magnitute of his crime was much bigger, therefore eventually ended up in electric chair.

she told so many lies, kept changing her story several times, even blamed the act on his former employer because she was just fired and got the poor man arrested for nothing. so this murderer gets away with it, on top of that gets celebrated as a hero in US and even make money from it, while nobody gives a **** about the victim, or who really murdered her. maybe the family of victim should put more pressure.

its really sickening to see people getting away with a violent crime not just with wealth, but also brainwashed idiotic media supporters allow them to do it

Right on!!

#48    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,520 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

View Postprscustom, on 06 October 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

You all seem to forget about the Italian boyfriend, his father is wealthy and well-connected, probably paid the lawyers. Combined with the attractiveness and innocent-act of Amanda which enabled her to get huge media attention/support, her US citizenship gave her government support..her family doesnt even need to be rich..her manipulative faking capabilites(narcissm and schizoprenia) allowed her to look innocent, gaining many peoples hearts who follow the media and half-intelligent. go read about Ted Bundy and what he achieved just with attitude,looks and media, but he wasnt wealthy and the magnitute of his crime was much bigger, therefore eventually ended up in electric chair.

she told so many lies, kept changing her story several times, even blamed the act on his former employer because she was just fired and got the poor man arrested for nothing. so this murderer gets away with it, on top of that gets celebrated as a hero in US and even make money from it, while nobody gives a **** about the victim, or who really murdered her. maybe the family of victim should put more pressure.

its really sickening to see people getting away with a violent crime not just with wealth, but also brainwashed idiotic media supporters allow them to do it

And why don't you fill us in here on the details, that proof that shows she did it. Good luck since there arent any. The knife the prosecution held so tightly too didn't fit the victims wounds, one guy already confessed to killing Kurtcher, and for a reduced sentence he pointed his finger at 2 innocent people. There's much much more evidence that points to the fact that she wasn't there at all.

Her parents don't know her Italian boyfriend--Amanda hardly knew him having met him only the week prior!. No money came from there.

If the American system supported her I never heard about it other than the court documents her parents gave to local Seattle judges who read the documents and were disgusted by the miscarriage of justice, some even wrote letters to the Italian prosecutor (who's also a judge?!) Beyond that, I didn't see any support coming from her government.

And are you kidding she got media support? The Media BLASTED her. She was a complete villianess after the arrest, pretty much everyone including me thought the girl was a whack job. Until, the details and lack of evidence that came out in the circus that is the Italian courts came out. Then the even more glaring lack of evidence that came out during the appeal. There isn't one single piece of evidence that points to the fact that she was there much less a killer. So I'm not sure where you're getting your opinion. Is it because she lied after 36+  hours of interrogation? Trust me, if you were verbally assaulted for 36 hours about something you knew nothing about for 36 hours straight, you'd lie too just to make them go away. This is why this kind of interrogation is not allowed in the USA. It causes people to make false statements. This is why in the USA you're allowed to request an attorney and the questions stop. Not so much in Italy.

So what evidence do you have that I seem to have missed that this girl is guilty of anything? Do you base your opinion on what the media delivered to you? That shes weird? That's generally not a good reason to prosecute someone and put them away for life. What evidence do you have besides what you heard in the media that she's schitzophrenic and nacissistic (and I haven't even seen the media say that!)?

I'm fairly certain you know nothing about this case what-so-ever or you have been listening to the media too much. Hell, even the Kurchers now realize the italian judge totally lied to them for years.

If you want some more reading about other cases the Italian courts have massively bungled read about the Monster of Venice. They put something like FIVE people away for life for committing those murders over the years. All were innocent.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#49    Chimpanzee

Chimpanzee

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:06 PM

View PostMyles, on 06 October 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

A death chamber for the poor?   You're off your rocker.

He speaks the truth

The US elite are the only stakeholders that matter in American society. The rest are basically abandoned and ignored except for when its election time. Then their leaders fill them a load of BS to get their vote.

Once the lower classes realise they arent listened too or respected by the state they do their own thing. They engage in their own culture of drugs, crime, anti-social behaviour. The result is the US having the largest prison population on Earth which it has. The people in their are mostly druggies!

Let me ask you did you fight against Hitler in WW2 for that ordinary American workers?

Edited by Chimpanzee, 06 October 2011 - 03:08 PM.

#50    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

Funny how all the Americans on here she it as Justice and how they could not of been convicted under their legal system.  I wonder how many of them still are aware they are keeping people locked up in in Cuba without trial for around ten years now.

Posted Image

#51    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

View Postskookum, on 06 October 2011 - 05:02 PM, said:

Funny how all the Americans on here she it as Justice and how they could not of been convicted under their legal system.  I wonder how many of them still are aware they are keeping people locked up in in Cuba without trial for around ten years now.

Whoever is saying it wouldn't have happened in America drank the Kool-aid. They know nothing about our real criminal justice system. They are living in that "American land of the free and home of the brave" bull fantasy world. We have a criminal justice system that expands even greater than our prison system. You should include social services and all the peopel they trap in that system too.

#52    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 06 October 2011 - 05:57 PM, said:

Whoever is saying it wouldn't have happened in America drank the Kool-aid. They know nothing about our real criminal justice system. They are living in that "American land of the free and home of the brave" bull fantasy world. We have a criminal justice system that expands even greater than our prison system. You should include social services and all the peopel they trap in that system too.

Your Criminal justice system favors the rich and famous, you boast about it enough in the press for hells sake.

Posted Image

#53    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

View Postskookum, on 06 October 2011 - 07:49 PM, said:

Your Criminal justice system favors the rich and famous, you boast about it enough in the press for hells sake.

Our press and many others may boast about it, I don't. The press boasts about it because the same people who own and control our justice system own and control our press!

#54    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 06 October 2011 - 08:16 PM, said:

Our press and many others may boast about it, I don't. The press boasts about it because the same people who own and control our justice system own and control our press!

We could get into the Rodney King case didn't the press air the video of those police officers beating him to pulp but they still got off.

Posted Image

#55    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

View Postskookum, on 07 October 2011 - 09:11 AM, said:

We could get into the Rodney King case didn't the press air the video of those police officers beating him to pulp but they still got off.

this is true. That was a long time ago though.

#56    scar7

scar7

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

Justice is blind. Its all about probability and we do get it wrong. I even think that dna may be releasing people from jail that actually committed the crime they were convicted of. I dont even think dnA is dropped all the time at the crime scene, and also someone can cover their tracks. The justice system is such a religion based on their god DNA. Amanda's press conference after her appeal seemed like a girl trapped in a prosecutions vice.

Edited by scar7, 09 October 2011 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

#57    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

I think they are innocent and i think the media have been disgusting through out this on both sides. But so has the Italian system. You only have to speak to someone like my Father who has a total media impressed view of Amanda, that she was a wild girl into drugs and sex games. I asked him where did he get that idea from, was it factual or was it what he read/heard as being speculated. Even though he understands my point, it still taints his opinion that being "young, pretty and promiscuous" means if accused of something then must be guilty. This way of thinking and the fact the media can manipulate so much shows how guillable people are without realising.

I'm with those who say that there never was the right evidence to convict either of them. The Italians have shown the world what a mockery their system is. However i do think Guede is guilty.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#58    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

Now we just need to show what a mockery our system is. It's a corporate scam like everything else in this country. Why is it we go to other countries and point fingers but we never do anything about the injustice in our own? Could it be because the majority are on the payroll?

#59    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 06 October 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

And why don't you fill us in here on the details, that proof that shows she did it. Good luck since there arent any. The knife the prosecution held so tightly too didn't fit the victims wounds, one guy already confessed to killing Kurtcher, and for a reduced sentence he pointed his finger at 2 innocent people. There's much much more evidence that points to the fact that she wasn't there at all.

Her parents don't know her Italian boyfriend--Amanda hardly knew him having met him only the week prior!. No money came from there.

If the American system supported her I never heard about it other than the court documents her parents gave to local Seattle judges who read the documents and were disgusted by the miscarriage of justice, some even wrote letters to the Italian prosecutor (who's also a judge?!) Beyond that, I didn't see any support coming from her government.

And are you kidding she got media support? The Media BLASTED her. She was a complete villianess after the arrest, pretty much everyone including me thought the girl was a whack job. Until, the details and lack of evidence that came out in the circus that is the Italian courts came out. Then the even more glaring lack of evidence that came out during the appeal. There isn't one single piece of evidence that points to the fact that she was there much less a killer. So I'm not sure where you're getting your opinion. Is it because she lied after 36+  hours of interrogation? Trust me, if you were verbally assaulted for 36 hours about something you knew nothing about for 36 hours straight, you'd lie too just to make them go away. This is why this kind of interrogation is not allowed in the USA. It causes people to make false statements. This is why in the USA you're allowed to request an attorney and the questions stop. Not so much in Italy.

So what evidence do you have that I seem to have missed that this girl is guilty of anything? Do you base your opinion on what the media delivered to you? That shes weird? That's generally not a good reason to prosecute someone and put them away for life. What evidence do you have besides what you heard in the media that she's schitzophrenic and nacissistic (and I haven't even seen the media say that!)?

I'm fairly certain you know nothing about this case what-so-ever or you have been listening to the media too much. Hell, even the Kurchers now realize the italian judge totally lied to them for years.

If you want some more reading about other cases the Italian courts have massively bungled read about the Monster of Venice. They put something like FIVE people away for life for committing those murders over the years. All were innocent.

A voice of reason in a field of rash judgement - there are a few docos out there on this - do some real investigating people before you condemn her, I'm glad she's home but it's a pity people will still judge her on that damned prosecutors crap story and the Italian medias love of sensationalism.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#60    ClaudioDB

ClaudioDB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 10 October 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

...and the Italian medias love of sensationalism.

Oh my goodness. You come from the Land of Sensationalism, do you even realize that!?

Come to think of it, we will never really know how this sad story went.

Claudio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users