Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can spirits haunt spirits?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    regretsz

regretsz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• Paranormal eh? Don't do anything too risky.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostBray2003, on 07 October 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

I got a question regarding my last topic that had my EVPs. I was running EVPs at a cemetary near my house, in the EVP, I asked "can you tell me your last name?" i get a voice saying "Newman" then right after that it says it again only to add his first name "Rodrick Newman." The really scary thing is there is no Rodrick Newman buried on site. Which leaves me asking, can spirits who haunted a person haunt their spirit after the person being haunted is diseased?

well, that shouldn't happen often.... if the person that the spirit was haunting has died, it would usually go away. Unless, it plans to stay longer and either... look for a way to go to it's next life or, it will continue to haunt there and try to drag people in to die so that person would have company.

#17    Spky777

Spky777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I am convinced that some spirits deceive or are something evil. Just because their is a death or in this case a a list of deceased on the plot, doesn't mean that they are still there.  In other words, evil things like to joke around and pretend they are someone else.  I think most people laid to rest have moved on, while some of those that hang around are evil imposters.

#18    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostBray2003, on 07 October 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

Which leaves me asking, can spirits who haunted a person haunt their spirit after the person being haunted is diseased?
Presumably you meant to say 'deceased'...

Why should a name supposedly captured from a spirit, relate to a person whose body is buried in that location?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users