Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

My Haunting Reincarnation Theory


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:43 AM

I have recently thought of a new theory(This is my own personal Theory with No Scientific evidence what so ever to support it). Okay so my Theory is If a Young couple move into a House which later turns out to be haunted and they are experiencing Paranormal Activity etc... After a couple of months living in the house the Woman gets Pregnant and have a baby. Now the Activity that the family was experiencing just completely stops. And they Never experience it again. Would it be possible for the Spirit that haunts the house to in habit/reincarnate into the unborn child since the child's spirit isn't fully devolved yet if it was a intelligent haunting?


#2    Evo

Evo

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined:12 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

interesting theory, I've kinda thought about that too. I think it might be, but that events turn out more like this:

The being inhibits the developing fetus, but because of the space and conditions, loses all memory and most of himself, so only a portion of him is reborn, and since the fetus is still growing, he still develops his own spirit with only a portion of the previous entity fused with his own spirit. When the child is born, it is a completely a new spirit with no relation to the previous one anymore. Thus, a psychic or medium is born, and this is how they get their powers.


#3    Thelea

Thelea

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined:08 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Finland

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 10 October 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

I have recently thought of a new theory(This is my own personal Theory with No Scientific evidence what so ever to support it). Okay so my Theory is If a Young couple move into a House which later turns out to be haunted and they are experiencing Paranormal Activity etc... After a couple of months living in the house the Woman gets Pregnant and have a baby. Now the Activity that the family was experiencing just completely stops. And they Never experience it again. Would it be possible for the Spirit that haunts the house to in habit/reincarnate into the unborn child since the child's spirit isn't fully devolved yet if it was a intelligent haunting?

Difficult to say, since according to another theory, before reincarnation, one must move on to the ther side first. Although, these two don't necessarily nullify each other...


#4    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

I personally think that people can choose whether or not to go on to the other other side since Energy can not be created Nor Destroyed. Since we are made of Energy what happens then?


#5    Evo

Evo

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined:12 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 11 October 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

I personally think that people can choose whether or not to go on to the other other side since Energy can not be created Nor Destroyed. Since we are made of Energy what happens then?

That also brings me to my theory of why there is a soul. Since atoms contain energy, I believe that the body of that soul is built from that energy being in a specific shape for somany years, yet moving through space and dark matter/dark energy at the same time. Or something like that.


#6    12 doctor

12 doctor

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

View PostEvo, on 12 October 2011 - 01:04 AM, said:

That also brings me to my theory of why there is a soul. Since atoms contain energy, I believe that the body of that soul is built from that energy being in a specific shape for somany years, yet moving through space and dark matter/dark energy at the same time. Or something like that.
reincarnation doesnt work that at least from tibetan buuddhism you have 52 days and then reincarnate you can however incarnate as a ghost. karma and the fact that you seek rebirth could happen but its a long explanation why this doesnt happen


#7    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

bump


#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

The commonly held belief about reincarnation ,within various spiritual beliefs,is we pick our parents.
We pick the life lessons for the upcoming life as well.We have died,and gone to the place where we regroup with other souls,and see karmically ,where we are in our endeavor to become enlightened.
Some might call this "heaven".
That is debatable.

So,a ghost being in the house,is a displaced soul in limbo,not one in a position to reincarnate.
It could inhabit the baby,but there would be the designated soul with it ,making it possession ,not reincarnation.
It's entirely possible,that this is a cause of spilt personality .
Who knows.
The Chinese movie The Eye ,is about this.The Eye 2,even more so.

Miss me?

#9    Knowing You

Knowing You

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Stay away from the mirror, you might not like what you see.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

Maybe that is why some people are born with split personalities.


#10    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 01 April 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

The commonly held belief about reincarnation ,within various spiritual beliefs,is we pick our parents.
We pick the life lessons for the upcoming life as well.We have died,and gone to the place where we regroup with other souls,and see karmically ,where we are in our endeavor to become enlightened.
Some might call this "heaven".
That is debatable.


Ah i have heard of that before were we regroup and choice who is going to be our parents. I have also heard that sometimes are children can be are parent while we become the children


#11    Homan34

Homan34

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:London

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Interesting Thread.  It is difficult to say but I also think that, he develops his own spirit with only a portion of the previous entity combined.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

#12    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,977 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

I guess that may be possible for a ghost to take over a fetus.  I always thought you had to go through the light then be reincarnated.


#13    coldethyl

coldethyl

    ~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

  • Member
  • 16,381 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:~*★*~In the Breeze~*★*~

  • ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

Who 'bumped' this?

:w00t:

Posted Image


#14    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,782 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

Lol, stevemage did. That crafty OP.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#15    coldethyl

coldethyl

    ~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

  • Member
  • 16,381 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:~*★*~In the Breeze~*★*~

  • ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Post_Only, on 14 April 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

Lol, stevemage did. That crafty OP.

Normally necroposters must die, but ppl seem to enjoy this one so I shall not kill.

But I will let him know what can happen:

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users