Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal activity 3

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

I have heard and read so many claiming that Paranormal Activity 3 is .......well crap basically... SO I am not going out of my way to go and see it...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

I was away from home and had part 3 on my computer so I was sitting in a strange old and haunted building in my bedroom with the lights off. I didn't mind the film I think part 2 probably answered more questions but part 3 had a few good scares but yes the panning of the camera back and forth just waiting and watching does get a bit much.

Funny I didn't have nightmares that night but the next lol.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#33    asc.rudeboy

asc.rudeboy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

• I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

tonight at work was a slow cold night on the river so me and the deckhand who had never seen any of the PA movies decided to watch the first one.

when the girl who is the older sister explained to the paranormal investigator she said the following
1.the demon/ghost haunted HER as a kid,her little sister would sometimes see it but it was at the foot of the older sisters bed all the time.
2. they were scared of it constantly
3. there was a fire but no one was hurt.
4.the boyfriend says your mother cant come over any more.

well part three just dosnt work at all.
Spoiler

#34    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

oh well....i've seen it last night. If you've seen the first two ones, you know what to expect, it's a prequel, done in the same way. i was scared s***less twice! ;) it's worth a go in my opinion.

#35    asc.rudeboy

asc.rudeboy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

• I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

i enjoyed it enough to watch again but it could have been better and stuck to the story line that they all ready laid out..

#36    Sister Spooky

Sister Spooky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• "If you are good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance."--John Kramer (Jigsaw)

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

This movie is by far my favorite out of the three, but in a franchise that's (IMO) so sucktastic I don't know if that's saying much. I can name a few scenes off of the top of my head that really creeped me out. Not jump or scare me, but made me feel uneasy. The  scenes I am thinking of are probably the scariest (to me) because they were scenes in which something was caught on tape which wasn't noticed until viewing of the tape, which sets up enough doubt in ones mind that things could be happening to them like that but because they aren't constantly video taping themselves they would never know. I dunno that's what scares me the most. The ending was 100% pure grade bull plop if you ask me.

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"Forever, just a word that she said that means never..."--White Stripes
"Right now you are feeling helpless..."--Mark Hoffman
"Lie to me, convince me that I've been sick forever, and all of this, will make sense when I get better."--Amy Lee (Breathe No More)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users