Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Very interesting cold case murder.

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#301    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

We need some fresh people to come on the thread and keep it alive.I feel like I am a "voice in the wind",get it? Speaking of Voice,if your reading this please come on and email me about those things I asked you on your old account,Steve Rino I really hope you didn't end up a victim of "bubby" or his butt buddies.It's been since Oct.28th since you said you were going "to be in Loyd's neihborhood",your creeping me out man.Buster,I know you don't like to directly respond to specific questions,but can you find out about Qualls' death from that friend who you said told you about it? Here are the pieces of info I have on my wish list in no peticular order.Info regarding Qualls' death,if he was killed who killed him? 2,Shop Melanie got her bike? 3,was "Ronnie"the ring leader of the suspected group.4,info on "Chris"-anything would help,all I have is"Chris".5,did "John" work at Syntellect? And sixth,where in the world is Steve Rino? Can anybody help me answer my questions? Or is this all just a big waste of time and energy? To me it isn't a waste,it has become personal despite the fact I never met Angela or Melanie or even anyone involved.This all started for me on a scorching June day in 2011 when I thumbed through the Scottsdale Times and came across the Cold Case Files article.When I started I thought Krakowiecki did it,I thought alot of things that I found out weren't true.I have come along way and am not giving up on this case.

#302    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

We need new people to join the forum.John VonErich was banned months ago,although he was banned before and came back.Regi said she "gave all she could".SandyBeaches(Krakowiecki) only comes on once in a blue moon now.You know about Rino,the guy who informed us of Melanie being hit by the car.Voiceinthewind/missingvoice comes and goes.Buster seems done. So we are down to me,the only one that doesn't lose interest.My interested is what keeps this case alive.I am proud of my work on this thread in the past 14 months since I began it.We have found out a gold mind of info on this case that previously wasn't availible anywhere on the internet.We can solve this case and are closer to doing so than ever before.We need new insight.I havebeen on here and look down where they tell you how many users are reading this topic and I see several at a time.We have had 20,000-plus views from this thread.Is there one person out there who hasn't joined in the discussion yet that is willing to?We need to keep this thread alive.I welcome anyone who comes on here,even if you weren't involved in the case and want to voice your opinion about it.And if you do have new info that would be great.We need info about the "warlocks"group,Brosso's coworkers,what shop did Melanie get her bike at and how did Mark Qualls die?

#303    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

What the hell is wrong with you people? Why don't you care? We have a group of serial killers on the loose damn it!

#304    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostVoiceinthewind, on 13 August 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Lucas, in response to your inquiries: One person was a self-proclaimed warlock and cross dresser. Do not know of any fascination with "silence of the lambs. No, personally did not attend Halloween party so cannot offer any feedback on Angela or Joe's attendence/attire.  The caped monks or warlock parade was something to behold, I guess, and was talked about.

Recap of things that make you go uhmmm...
Purple bike seen at the complex in someone's apt. within the same timeframe when Angela's remains were found ~ Nov. 11th .
Suspected perp(s) in their twenties
Connection to DeVry (attended, but not on a fulltime basis)
Suspect(s) lived in vicinity and one at complex.
One of the suspects died of puemonia/HIV a few years back--possibilty that was the DNA sample from the crime.  Since PD cannot locate in any database or crimes committed recently having that DNA.
You may recall that I mentioned if Angela already knew the person from the party or complex, it would not be difficult to get her trust and have her guard down.  
One of suspected perps  (came to Phx in 1991) from East Coast --Angela was from PA.  They would have a point of reference to start a conversation.
The suspected perp has connection to nationwide transport (refrigerated).
The perp(s) have little education, few skills, and living from hand to mouth--so scheming how to make a living. The image projected was they were well off and cultured . That's why think following the money is still a valid reason to check regarding dismemberment/ harvesting body parts and if one of their friends came into a windfall after the murder(s).

Whether the murders were ritualistic or having to do with financial gains or severely deranged minds, it doesn't matter.  The cases need to be solved.  There have been missing individuals never located, murders.  I'll give you an example of one-- July, 2011, Christine Jurek found in Avondale/Goodyear.  No one can figure out how she got to west side when she didn't have a car and lived in center of Phoenix.  Not to muddy the waters, but reason I mention Christine's case is that the suspected perp from the 92 and 93 cases lived in Goodyear. Interestly, perp(s) disappeared shortly thereafter, probably hiding in plain site.

Do not discount the possibility of female(s) accomplices.
Does anyone know --Did the complex's clubhouse have a trainer or someone offered/advertised to personnally train at that time?
Does anybody have any info on the suspected "warlocks" group?

#305    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostVoiceinthewind, on 29 July 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

Regarding the tragic death of Angela Brosso. The Phoenix police were contacted the week following the murder reporting suspicious happening(s) at the apartment complex. The police did call back about the tip and went to check on the apartment in question. Years passed and add'l information followed up with a telephone call to police voicing concerns regarding the case on Oct. 2010 and a written letter on Silent Witness site on 2011. Perhaps all the occurrences documented were conincidental and Phoenix police don't have a case, but I can't forget the tangible evidence-- the bike. What police should have done is checked on all the occupants -- they did not. In addition, the apartment complex had a Halloween party and my theory is that Angela was at that party and knew or was acquainted with the killer. She was most likely targeted the night of the party. So when she went on her bike ride, it would have been easy to stop Angela since she felt comfortable and not threatened in anyway. . Did the police check the occupants/friends who were attending the same school as her boyfriend and did any of them attend that party dressed in long robes with hoods that some took for monks, but were really dressed as warlocks. There has been no response from the police asking for clarification on any of the details described to them. The DNA of the individual involved in the murder may no longer be alive, but there were others present and they are hiding in plain sight. It is my belief the authorities are looking at this case with fresh eyes to retrace and investigate throughly if possible after all these years. This case will be solved when all the dots are connected. If more people will come forward and demand this case be given attention or at least validate the details that there was a Halloween party, Angela attended, and the group of costumed warlocks were there...then the police can follow this lead, otherwise it's too bizarre to get their attention.

Peace and love to Angela. May your Spirit comfort those who love you.and anguish in your loss. Please guide us on how to pursue justice for you. You are not forgotten.
Voiceinthewind cant be the only one who knows about these individuals.

#306    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostVoiceinthewind, on 08 August 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Do not have any info on the fisherman or actually were the condo was located in relation to the finding of the corpses.

Regarding Sunnyslope--if you had ever seen the area in the 90's you would know it was a dichotomy of squalor/danger and the saintliness of the Amish community.  It was especially known at the time for drugs and unsavory residents.  Definitely a place that should have been investigated for druggies and covens.

Instead of dismissing some of the behaviors and asking why would they do this or that, I would offer that perhaps it was important for them to get the publicity.  If it were a Satanic ritualistic killing and they were in competition with other parties nationwide, the perp had to give the credible message that they did it.  Again, are there other dismemberment murders occurring approximately within the Oct-Nov timeframe.  Authorities need to determine if a pattern or trend exists. Just from my basic research, people who worship demonic entities have a nationawide network and convention of sorts April - May of each year (in San Diego?).  Thus, the perp leaving items at such a horrific scene makes sense to me.  Another thing to consider, could someone really do something so vile without drugs or any illegal substance in their system.  It takes guts to take guts. The sloppiness in forgetting items is a sign of altered state
I wanted to get all this info together so people wouldn't have to search for it.

#307    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I hope all these old posts put tiogether on one page can help people see what we need to achomplish.This suspected group may have been affiliated with Mark "Fisherking" Qualls,who died in 1997.And William Dewain Loyd aka "Bubby",who suspiciously posted about being the last to see Angela alive on another website.

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker, 10 December 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#308    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostVoiceinthewind, on 21 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

I cannot verify that John worked for Syntellect nor do I know his last name.  He was slight build with sandy colored hair. At that time, he was late twenties/early thirties. Lived in Goodyear but moved to Phoenix to be closer to his job
Possible co-worker of Brosso,needs to be looked into.Maybe these people are all dead,who knows? Hopefully police are following this thread and can find out.

#309    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

View Poststeverino76, on 20 October 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

I can only give a little bit of insight to this case. I grew up with Melanie Bernas and she was a great person. We knew each for about 10 yrs. She did live at the 4200 bock of Osborn in Phoenix. She went Saguaro High with me and then transferred to Arcadia High. She was tall, ablut 6-2 or 3, and in feeat shape. I didnt map,outcthe exact mileage, but sge had to have been found some 20 miles away from her home. Melanie would never bike that far and if she did not into that area. She wise sweet, but streetwise and
Mindful. The word I herd was that she was abducted in the Arcadia area and kr hit by someone in their vehicle. From there, a physically strong person drove her to her place of death already dead or near death. I have more info and will post later. I was also interviewed by the Scottsdale Republic, which no longer exists, to make statemebts about her tragedy. Don't get ne wrong, I am abd would never be considered a suspect, but have more info to share. I have a heart condition that makes it hard for me to keep things accurate and detailed for a certain period of time. That's why Im done writing now. I'll tell more about Melanie and info too. Please keep brainstorming. Sge was a great person and friend. My ex-girlfriend was best friends with her.
Steve Rino,who has since dissapeared from the forum,droped a bombshell on us with his revelation that Melanie was abducted after being hit by a car.He is to the present,the only one who knew Melanie to comment on this thread or anywhere to my knowledge on the internet ragarding her murder.

#310    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Poststeverino1176, on 24 October 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

I dont know her exact biking patterns, but i do feel that she used good judgement and wouldn't have biked from her house in the evening and go that far once it turned dark. It wouldnt make sense. I just feel and recall hearing and reading about her being abducted in the area of her house. That would almost be a 2 hour bikeride. I dont buy that she biked that far and in that area of town. She lived near scottsdale! The canal goes through there too. Why go to a possibly dangerous area.
He also gave insight on Melanie's bike route.We need the name of the shop Melanie got her green and blue mens 1992 specialized hardrock that had 21 speeds and was taken from the crime scene.Remember,Angela's 1992 mens diamondback topanga with a rare purple color,92 topanga's were mostly white,was stolen by the killers as well.Allthough her bike was allegedly spotted in possesion of someone who lived on the first floor of Woodstone Apartments days after Angelas murder.

#311    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

So everyone out there has nothing to add? We have legitimate info about the people who killed Angela and Melanie.Nobody cares? I still care.i know somebody out there had some info on our prime suspect;"Ronnie"-the selfproclaimed warlock and crossdresser who attended Devry on Dunlap Avenue during the time of Brosso's murder.He may have been in Joseph Krakowiecki's telecommunications class.He is probably the leader of the suspected group.What does anybody have on Ronnie?

#312    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Ok,I am going solo,I dont care.If anyone lived at woodstone in late 1992,do you remember Ronnie or his friends? If you attended that Devry branch on Dunlap in 1992/93 do you remember him?

#313    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie..... He is the key to everything,but where is he? And why doesn't anybody come on and tell us about him? This guy should have stood out.There aren't many self-proclaimed warlocks who are crossdressers who attended Devry in 1992/1993 on Dunlap Ave in Phoenix.This guy stood out like a sore thumb.How is it possible that nobody who lived at Woodstone Apartments at that time remembers him? Krakowiecki and Voice in the wind(you still out there?) can't be the only two who lived there at that time who have read this thread.

#314    redmoonrising

redmoonrising

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

I personally think that Mark Qualls did it he lived two houses down from my uncle and was really sketchy my dad knew him in high school and my uncle had many run ins with him I believe he died in 97 but the police said he had a history of mental illness he was always fishing in the canal area and had a large knife on him not to mention that he would always be biking around that area where the other girl was found just my thoughts on it i was 12 when this happend i still think about it on the reg

#315    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

View Postredmoonrising, on 02 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

I personally think that Mark Qualls did it he lived two houses down from my uncle and was really sketchy my dad knew him in high school and my uncle had many run ins with him I believe he died in 97 but the police said he had a history of mental illness he was always fishing in the canal area and had a large knife on him not to mention that he would always be biking around that area where the other girl was found just my thoughts on it i was 12 when this happend i still think about it on the reg
Do you remember him ever hanging out with anybody?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users