Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help along the way

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Mark Dohle: The other morning, as I was working with Richard, who is on Hospice, but may be taken off of it soon (He seems to be doing better than expected), I felt sadness well up from within. It happens sometimes when caring for others, I guess it is inevitable. This feeling continued as went into Williams room and took care of him as well. Feelings are different from emotions; at least they are for me. Many people use them interchangeably and perhaps when speaking, I do the same, but when trying to sort things out, I find it very helpful to make them first cousins instead of brother or sister.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    dougeaton

dougeaton

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• I am an agnostic, don't like atheist much, well some of them, they can be worse than any die in the wool believer.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

You whave a way with words that is for sure.  Working with elderly like we do, and also helping out others with other porblems, I get this essay my friend.

doug

If you must have  finale absolute answers, then become an  hard nosed atheist or a fundie of any religion, both seem to be black and white thinkers, and have only contempt for those who think differently.

#3    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,782 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

View Postdougeaton, on 29 December 2011 - 03:37 PM, said:

You whave a way with words that is for sure.  Working with elderly like we do, and also helping out others with other porblems, I get this essay my friend.

doug

You do???  Well thanks my friend.  See ya at work.

Peace
mark

#4    breezy1

breezy1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postdougeaton, on 29 December 2011 - 03:37 PM, said:

doug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users