Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged x2] Mass Alien Abduction Experiment

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,591 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 27 October 2011 - 10:26 AM, said:

that humble response is already indicative of an over-trumping potential :geek:

:)

#17    Psyborg

Psyborg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

I think they might disprove several abductions, but not the best, most convincing ones. What about the Betty & Barney Hill abduction? Betty could draw a starmap of stars not yet discovered. How can that be an illusion of the mind? What about alien implants? If you've seen the UFO-Hunters episode about it, you know what I mean. They managed to film the removal of a suspected implant and the implant not only emitted radiation and radiowaves, but it moved to avoid the surgeon's instruments. Alien abductions are most certainly real and I highly doubt they're going to disprove more than the worst cases.

#18    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

View Postquillius, on 27 October 2011 - 10:26 AM, said:

exactly...so if you arent sitting or lying down then what?

tectonic strain theory?  :P

#19    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,591 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 27 October 2011 - 10:30 AM, said:

tectonic strain theory?  :P

if it was only a visual encounter then yes maybe.....otherwise its as likely as.... [suitable image to be inserted by mcrom]  :P

#20    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

View Postquillius, on 27 October 2011 - 10:36 AM, said:

if it was only a visual encounter then yes maybe.....otherwise its as likely as.... Posted Image  :P

:D

#21    Anotheryahoo

Anotheryahoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

That is a extremely wide stroke, doesnt explain photo's, mass sightings,police or military sightings, radar data or anything and we all know a few folks are simply crazy so that explains those few so this almost means nothing.

#22    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostAnotheryahoo, on 27 October 2011 - 12:56 PM, said:

doesnt explain photo's, mass sightings,police or military sightings, radar data or anything

about abduction?

#23    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Poltergeist

• 2,669 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:34 PM

This survey is utter idiocy, shocking it's actually made the news  <_<

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#24    Pandora7321

Pandora7321

Perpetual Late Bloomer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

• Let none of this earth inherit this vision of my spirit.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

I agree that their statements are pretty broad in just explaining away all alien abductions and sightings. Their website is a little pushy in trying to sell you on their methods. Lots of exclamation points!!!! And I guess it doesn't hurt to have pretty, half dressed girls in their ads and instructional videos.

Also, if purposely induced OOBE's are real and you're able to fly, shapeshift, travel to other dimensions and even communicate with deceased people, then how do they know that they didn't prove that OOBE's are a way to more easily communicate with aliens?

I've saved the site and will be doing my own experiments using their methods.

Edited by Pandora7321, 27 October 2011 - 02:29 PM.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?
- Tool, Stinkfist

#25    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,591 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostPandora7321, on 27 October 2011 - 02:28 PM, said:

I agree that their statements are pretty broad in just explaining away all alien abductions and sightings. Their website is a little pushy in trying to sell you on their methods. Lots of exclamation points!!!! And I guess it doesn't hurt to have pretty, half dressed girls in their ads and instructional videos.

Also, if purposely induced OOBE's are real and you're able to fly, shapeshift, travel to other dimensions and even communicate with deceased people, then how do they know that they didn't prove that OOBE's are a way to more easily communicate with aliens? I've saved the site and will be doing my own experiments using their methods.

Hey Pandora, I too thought about that element and find it an interesting chain of thought, especially as I feel 'interdimensional beings/travel' seems quite a strong candidate at the moment IMO.

do let us know how your experiments go.

#26    J Gab

J Gab

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Or maybe this just proves 7 people have been abducted and the aliens are better at abducting us than we thought.

I mean...if you go one way without much proof of correlation you should probably go the other.

A Simple Letter (Yes, I have a book!)

#27    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

View PostJ Gab, on 27 October 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

Or maybe this just proves 7 people have been abducted and the aliens are better at abducting us than we thought.

you mean ever-present invisible aliens abducting human 'souls' whilst they're having an out of body experience? :unsure2:

#28    johnny blue eyes

johnny blue eyes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

What about people who have missing or lost time when out driving in their car say, then only under hypnosis do they have any recollection of actually being abducted by aliens. Do they just fall asleep while driving (and passengers at the same time) and have an OBE specifically being abducted. Why when people have an OBE do they dream about aliens and ufo,s. Something doesnt add up to me here. thanks

#29    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

View Postjohnny blue eyes, on 27 October 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Do they just fall asleep while driving (and passengers at the same time) and have an OBE specifically being abducted.

please provide the details of the case which you're referring above... tnx

#30    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

Like one before wrote, this is complete idiocracy.. You cant even make test of such magnitude. Some portion of people out there have probably witnessed the real deal, and in todays world of false info and proofs in every second site or video media, noone belives them. Dont they have something real to do, complete waste of money and resourses. :clap: They've just made a huge fools out of themselves in my eyes. Seriously get your ass's to work on your next space vehicle design and stop posting such ridiculous tests... There are more important stuff out there than "alien" abduction test.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users