Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged x2] Mass Alien Abduction Experiment

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#46    AsatroGubbe

AsatroGubbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Klein aber mein.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:09 AM

seems like they caught some highly suggestable subjects to test.

#47    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:42 AM

View Postjohnny blue eyes, on 27 October 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

Sure ive read abduction storys where two or more people in a car have reported the car power fail and the next thing they are say 10 miles down the road and 2 hours have passed in a blink of an eye .

any references?

View Postjohnny blue eyes, on 27 October 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

Also there is a local well documented case of a police man having this experience. todmorden uk.

no other passengers there, he was all by himself...

http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case722.htm

#48    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

View PostAI Construct, on 27 October 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

I'm reading the book Time Storms at the moment and there's a lot of accounts of magnetic anomalies & missing time etc.

Missing Time

•Putre, Chile, 1977 - At 3:50 a.m. on April 24, during army training exercises, a guard saw two fuzzy violet lights descending from the mountain and heading their way. At 4:15 a.m., Corporal Armando Valdez set out into the dark to investigate them. He returned 15 minutes later, but from the opposite direction in which he set out. He seemed to be in a kind of trance, muttering, "You do not know who we are or where we come from." Inexplicably, the corporal had several days growth of beard, and his watch had stopped at 4:15 - but showed a date of April 30!

•Oxford, Maine, 1975 - At 3 a.m. on October 27, David Stephens, 21, and an 18-year-old friend were in a wooded area when they heard a strange sound. They got in their car to go investigate, and the vehicle was soon enveloped in a colored glow. There was a blink in reality and the two instantly found themselves about a mile away with the car pointing in the opposite direction. They subsequently suffered various physical abnormalities, including severe disorientation.

http://paranormal.ab.../a/aa052603.htm

disorientation along with missing time whilst encountering uaps... probably because of the effects one's brain produces whilst being in close proximity of the em fields which these plasmas produce? quite similar to the effects of deliriants... :P

#49    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

is the book on the site worth downloading because it mentions lucid dreaming and i would really love to learn how to do that. you know what i'm gonna download it anyway. it's always good to try another method

Edited by Xanthurion2, 28 October 2011 - 04:28 AM.

SRS

#50    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:03 AM

Alien abductions happen all the time. I'm sure in some cases they have removed brain tissue before returning the abductees to earth.

#51    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

View PostSikFly, on 28 October 2011 - 12:24 AM, said:

And proof of these experiences?  I mean if you have a story, then it's nothing else but that, which is fine except here you others your story to contradict an experiment, one that's, we'll, at least more than a story. I agree they worded their experiment to gain a headline for notice, but you haven't really contradicted their experiment at all....well no one here has. All this is anecdotal.

They have made quite a definitive claim, does their experiment justify such a claim, or could they have at least portrayed it as less definitive but good 'evidence' in favour of?

I dont know too much about abductions and have only recently looked at a couple of cases.
Go and have a look at the pascagoula case and please explain how this fits in with above claim, or if this case is a 'contradiction' to their experiment.

:tu:

#52    AI Construct

AI Construct

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

View PostJerry Only, on 27 October 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

I'd like to know what that out of body experience inducing technique was. Would love to attempt it.

The man behind the experiment is Michael Raduga. He has his own website.

http://research.obe4...ufo-experiment/

School of Out-of-Body Travel (SOBT) Here's his free book which contains some of the techniques used in the experiment.
A Practical Guidebook

http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

http://www.ghosttheo...ction-phenomena

One other thing that is mentioned in the article is that everyone who has an OBE will encounter Aliens beings. Plenty of people have reportedly had OBE's, myself included and I've never encountered any Aliens. Then again I didn't exactly go looking for them. Who would be brave enough to do so.  :alien: Personally I would keep my distance until I know what their intentions are.

Here's the press release of the experiment.
http://obe4u.com/fil...LOS_ANGELES.pdf

Edited by AI Construct, 28 October 2011 - 10:44 AM.

A.I. Construct.

#53    AI Construct

AI Construct

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

View PostDom3434, on 27 October 2011 - 11:11 PM, said:

I would really be interested int hat book of yours you are reading. I do agree with your views on this so called "study" that so called proves that alian abduction is a fabrication of the human mind. I can relate to something simialr. I have had "SP" sleep paralysis and in return ended up being an oobe. now i though aliens were abucting me or demons were in my room. so i can see both sides of this topic. Now i have had lapes of missing time. days actually were i just cant recall what i did. now my memory isnt photographic but I have found it a little strange. I would really appriciate it if you can pm me the auther, The name of the book is time storms, but just to clarify what the author is would be great thanks and great comment by the way.

Thanks! Here's the link to the book. Not sure what country you live in, but the book is available on Amazon and the author is Jenny Randles.

http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/0749922427

I know what you mean. I used to suffer from sleep paralysis on a regular basis when I was younger and it can be quite scary, especially when your mind starts wondering and then all manner of scary thoughts pop into your head. If you've been reading or watching scifi or horror movies on tv, then those thoughts are more likely to be about aliens or demons. The best thing for memory recall is meditation. It definitely helps when it comes to remembering events & recalling your dreams.  :tu:

Edited by AI Construct, 28 October 2011 - 11:01 AM.

A.I. Construct.

#54    AI Construct

AI Construct

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

Info from someone who claims to work with Michael Raduga and what the experiemnts really prove.

I read the whole book (School of Out-of-Body Travel) and I can vouch for the accuracy of the techniques that he promotes. Michael Raduga doesn't necessarily say with 100% conviction that it is all in the head. He merely points out the brain activity observed which discerns the difference between wakefulness; dreaming; and the phase state (OOBEs/AP/LD).

He is very pragmatic and is not much for theory. He only cares about the practical side of things. Oh, yeah...I work with the guy. He is really down-to-earth. People are allowed to believe in whatever they want. For Raduga, the phase is PROBABLY governed by the subconscious mind...which is a fair statement and very honest in admitting that such altered state of consciousness is elusive. On the afterlife, he simply states that he doesn't know if there is one but, OOBEs and lucid dreams are certainly not proof.

For more on Raduga's views:
http://www.astraldyn...(shadow-crature)

Oh, by the way, Raduga doesn't use Monroe's term. Monroe came up with "phasing" but he was referring to something else. Raduga never uses such term. He only uses the term "phase" or "phase state". You either enter the phase or you exit the phase. He never says to apply techniques for "phasing". He merely means such state to be a phase that occurs between waking and sleeping.

He also gives his review on Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Stephen LaBerge, Sylvan Muldoon and many others. I seriously recommend that you guys read the whole book and there is an updated version of it coming out soon!

http://www.astraldyn...el-Raduga/page3

Robert Bruce is another expert in so called, "Astral Projection" and after reading this Q&A, it appears Michael Raduga doesn't think much of Robert Bruce or his techniques.

Q&A:

I recently stumbled upon your book and found it to be very good. About 9 years ago I was very interested in OBE's, but gave it up a year later since I never managed more than a partial "separation". I only used active techniques and I agree that they are very tough to learn as a beginner. Eventually I lost interest. But your book has rekindled my interest, and I will try to use your passive techniques.

Anyways, I have a few questions for you.

1. Roughly how many OBE's have you had during your lifetime? Hundreds? Thousands? How many times a week can you achieve them?

2. What are your opinions about Robert Bruce's esoteric theories about the phenomenon? For example, the mind split effect, the real time zone vs astral travel, etc. Also, I am fairly certain that Bruce has claimed that it is indeed possible to prove that OBE's are an external phenomenon and that he has done it on a personal level many times. The problem is that it is very difficult to maintain an experience in the real time zone which is the only way to prove the phenomenon. Any thoughts about this?

Michael Raduga:
2-3.000
Almost everyday

That is why I use the Phase term...
Bruce use "astral projection" but he describe realistic imaginations but not real experience. That is why he do it on chair and by direct methods without any problem.

I know THOUSANDS REAL practitioners and NO ONE of them can do like this. NO ONE. And I know no one who achieve any good practical level by his books. No one...

It seems MR Raduga has some kind of beef with Robert Bruce and what he says simply isn't true. I've had two OBE's and I used Robert Bruce's techniques from his book, "Astral Dynamics".

Q&A with Michael Raduga

http://forum.obe4u.c...?topic=2.5;wap2

http://www.docstoc.c...-Michael-Raduga

Edited by AI Construct, 28 October 2011 - 11:55 AM.

A.I. Construct.

#55    Persia

Persia

A Persian Monarchist

• 8,769 posts

• ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

Study shows alien abductions, UFO encounters are lucid dream

Read more: http://www.digitaljo...7#ixzz1c5CPc4Sg

Posted Image

#56    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

downloaded the ebook, there gonna give it a read soon, worht a read I guess :S

#57    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostAI Construct, on 28 October 2011 - 10:29 AM, said:

School of Out-of-Body Travel (SOBT) Here's his free book which contains some of the techniques used in the experiment.
A Practical Guidebook

http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Thank you, bookmarked. :tu:

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#58    johnny blue eyes

johnny blue eyes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 28 October 2011 - 03:42 AM, said:

any references?

no other passengers there, he was all by himself...

http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case722.htm
sorry for inaccuracy , im only recalling from memory. ooh your so meticulous, i like that.
i dont spend a lot of time online but will find some relative cases soon as. im sure if you do a search you will find. :tu:

#59    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

did anyone else watch the videos on the op link?

SRS

#60    jammers

jammers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• ~~~~~ I Believe ~~~~~

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

Perhaps they never asked any of the users how much alcohol or what drugs they were taking at the time of the experiment !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users