Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Pascagoula case

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#121    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

View Postquillius, on 26 March 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

Broadus didnt report a UFO in Gaultier? and where does it say the men knew Broadus had reported such?

Hicksons words above just mention there was 'one of these' in Gaultier??

I will go through all firsthand accounts reports etc and try and detail everything we have on the craft and descriptions.

And I will come back to Broadus, if thats ok....when time is short I struggle to go in too many different directions....

Will try and post the descriptions later today.

:tu:

Yes he did report that in Gaultier, what are the men speaking of if that is not the instance?

Catch ya tomorrow mate, Im off to get ready for bed.

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#122    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 26 March 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Yes he did report that in Gaultier, what are the men speaking of if that is not the instance?

Catch ya tomorrow mate, Im off to get ready for bed.

Cheers.

sweet dreams...

and yes lets catch up tomorrow as I must have missed this part :)

#123    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hiya Quillius.....I can see why you have an interest in this case...

I haven't studied it like you have and I don't want to interrupt your line of enquiry or conversation with psyche

but I listened to the interviews again on page 2..and had a quick wizz through the thread and had a couple

of thoughts...

I think the nuclear connection could be important and would go someway, perhaps to why the experience took place where it did.

You and Psyche talked about it somewhere in the thread regarding the level of surveillance and the lack of cctv evidence.

I am thinking more of Bruce Cathie's theories about the magnetic/gravitational/light earth grid.....that links up with UFO sightings

and is also connected to the nuclear 'stuff'......nuclear bomb detonation but also the siting of Nuclear Reactors.......?????... :unsure2:

http://en.wikipedia....ls_Shipbuilding

In the 1950s Ingalls started bidding on Navy work, winning a contract in 1957 to build 12 nuclear-powered attack submarines.

I don't think for a minute that any footage would be released if a UFO WAS filmed...

It would all be classified....

There is generally a lot about the UFO/ET and nuclear connection. This case could, at it's heart, be another one of those.

In the interview Hickson said he estimated the size of the craft to be 30 - 40 foot long and 8 - 10 foot high...

Which is still a bit small...but who knows...with the magnetic fields operating around and within the craft there

may have been a kind of Tardis effect. Perhaps that's where the Dr Who story has it's roots..... :)

And why there was a hard-to-explain dream-like quality to the experience....

The other thing I picked up from the interview was when Hickson was asked how long the experience took

and he had to estimate because he said he didn't wear a watch, because...."a watch won't keep time on me."

So he must have been one of those people who's natural body chemistry/magnetism (or whatever) is a bit 'different'...

And that might be why he was picked? (pure speculation and just a thought)...

I know the other young man was with him...and that he too didn't have a watch on....for whatever reason we don't know..

but he suffered a mental breakdown didn't he...so perhaps he wasn't such a good abduction subject....dunno....

I am always very wary of abduction stuff....especially how people pop up all over the place on the internet making claims...

but this IS a pretty compelling case, I have to say.....

cheers and thanks for the thread

Edited by bee, 26 March 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image

#124    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postbee, on 26 March 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

I haven't studied it like you have and I don't want to interrupt your line of enquiry or conversation with psyche

but I listened to the interviews again on page 2..and had a quick wizz through the thread and had a couple

of thoughts...

I think the nuclear connection could be important and would go someway, perhaps to why the experience took place where it did.

You and Psyche talked about it somewhere in the thread regarding the level of surveillance and the lack of cctv evidence.

I am thinking more of Bruce Cathie's theories about the magnetic/gravitational/light earth grid.....that links up with UFO sightings

and is also connected to the nuclear 'stuff'......nuclear bomb detonation but also the siting of Nuclear Reactors.......?????... :unsure2:

I don't think for a minute that any footage would be released if a UFO WAS filmed...

There is generally a lot about the UFO/ET and nuclear connection. This case could, at it's heart, be another one of those.

Hiya Bee, great to have you join in this thread. Yes I really do like this case and havent seen any big holes shot in it yet.......and it seems plenty have tried. Quite a lot of the 'debunk' was based around some flippant comments (from thrid hand info) that Joe said in a magazine article, revolving around the CCTV and toll booth operators. I think its safe to say this line of 'debunking' has not amounted to much.

I have never made the 'nuclear' connection to be honest....I do like it though......however it seems proving the men had the experience and that there was a UFO present is still priority. If I can get Psyche to that point then it will be some achievement....may even be enough to have him change sides :w00t:   He would be one hell of an asset if using the same devestating debating tact he currently employs.

In the interview Hickson said he estimated the size of the craft to be 30 - 40 foot long and 8 - 10 foot high...

Which is still a bit small...but who knows...with the magnetic fields operating around and within the craft there

may have been a kind of Tardis effect. Perhaps that's where the Dr Who story has it's roots..... :)

30-40ft? I though he says 30-40ft in the distance but only 8ft wide and high?

may need to look into this somemore. I was actually due to try and list all comments regarding craft, but using only first hand descriptions.

The other thing I picked up from the interview was when Hickson was asked how long the experience took

and he had to estimate because he said he didn't wear a watch, because...."a watch won't keep time on me."

So he must have been one of those people who's natural body chemistry/magnetism (or whatever) is a bit 'different'...

I know the other young man was with him...and that he too didn't have a watch on....for whatever reason we don't know..

but he suffered a mental breakdown didn't he...so perhaps he wasn't such a good abduction subject....dunno....

I am always very wary of abduction stuff....especially how people pop up all over the place on the internet making claims...

not sure why they were (could have) been selected. They seem quite ordinary folk, if anything they didnt come across as the brightest individuals IMO, but I certainly felt the sincerity in what they said (along with the obvious confusion and fear that they were feeling)

#125    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postquillius, on 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

I have to go out now but I'll go and double check that later......

Posted Image

#126    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 27 October 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

Hickson was interviewed by Dr. James Harder about the incident, and Harder also tried to hypnotize him, but Hickson became too upset to continue.

View Postquillius, on 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Hiya Bee, great to have you join in this thread. Yes I really do like this case and havent seen any big holes shot in it yet.......and it seems plenty have tried. Quite a lot of the 'debunk' was based around some flippant comments (from thrid hand info) that Joe said in a magazine article, revolving around the CCTV and toll booth operators. I think its safe to say this line of 'debunking' has not amounted to much.

I have never made the 'nuclear' connection to be honest....I do like it though......however it seems proving the men had the experience and that there was a UFO present is still priority. If I can get Psyche to that point then it will be some achievement....may even be enough to have him change sides :w00t:   He would be one hell of an asset if using the same devestating debating tact he currently employs.

Psyche change sides....??.... :w00t: .....never in a month of Sundays...

Yes he is rather good at what he does. Phil would be proud ;)

may need to look into this somemore. I was actually due to try and list all comments regarding craft, but using only first hand descriptions.

I checked it and the relevant bit is in the second video that The McGuff posted, at 2:45

not sure why they were (could have) been selected. They seem quite ordinary folk, if anything they didnt come across as the brightest individuals IMO, but I certainly felt the sincerity in what they said (along with the obvious confusion and fear that they were feeling)

I thought Hickson was good in the interview....very articulate in an understated way. And I felt the sincerity too.

Edited by bee, 26 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image

#127    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

Got to have a musical interlude....

Good Morning Psyche...I hope you have woken refreshed from an abduction-free night...... :D

Edited by bee, 26 March 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Posted Image

#128    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

View Postquillius, on 26 March 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

Broadus didnt report a UFO in Gaultier? and where does it say the men knew Broadus had reported such?

Hicksons words above just mention there was 'one of these' in Gaultier??

I will go through all firsthand accounts reports etc and try and detail everything we have on the craft and descriptions.

And I will come back to Broadus, if thats ok....when time is short I struggle to go in too many different directions....

Will try and post the descriptions later today.

Didn't only two groups of people make a report for the Gaultier UFO? As such it seems a high chance that the men got their information from that sighting? He says A dozen families saw that one, so wouldn't it be likely he was aware of the Broadus description? It also seems strange they would say "one was seen in Gautier when they lived there? Nothing significant, just odd.
Yes, Broadus reported a UFO in Gautier, sorry for any confusion, not what I meant. They all lived there I gather.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#129    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

View Postquillius, on 26 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

and as per my example of 'disappearing car' is this not also pretty descriptive? I assure you I wasnt suggesting the car vanished into thin air. :)  The size is debatable IMO.

He does say though that it went zzzzp, and disappeared. How could he know about the zzzp if he did not witness an exit? He did not say it whisked away, but it disappeared?

If the men were slightly out with both distance and size by say 4-5 ft then this works. If the craft is a type of drone...or research craft from a mothership then again this works...but you know I am not a fan of invoking such theories and would rather stick with what we have.

even at 5 feet, the craft is now a grand total of 13 feet high and wide, I think they would have trouble stuffing the men, the creatures and the being all in there at once, let alone equipment or engines.

I agree, I do not believe in invoking motherships unless someone can report something that could be just that. It's just making stuff up to qualify a certain conclusion.

The craft size is not a factor for me, but I know its a big sticking point for you.

Huge, I feel if it is a physical craft, certain expectations need to be met. This and the 20 years return trip with bible bashing aliens are the two biggest red flags for me at this point. I know he lost his mind, but one cannot say he had not to begin with.

#130    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

of thoughts...

What nuclear reaction took place at the Shipyard? They built nuclear engines there, I do not know they ran them, where would they go but out of the shipyard, removing focus from that loaction?

At least you mentioned Bruce and not Hastings. Bruce is at least a polite and quiet nutter. And I prefer his nuclear "ley lines" nonsense to Hastings BS aliens that are drawn to nuclear installations  like moths to a flame.

Why? It was a privately owned an operated business, the military did not even know till the next day. Plenty opportunities to take the film before intervention, if it was worth doing so.

From the link provided

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off
the ground.

That is just too small for what has been claimed.

What do you think about the "return trip?

He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

LINK

Edited by psyche101, 27 March 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#131    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

View Postbee, on 26 March 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Psyche change sides....??.... :w00t: .....never in a month of Sundays...

Not a chance :D But I have to admit, I did not expect Quillius to trash Joe Eszeterhas' articles so solidly. I can concede when good information is placed forth.

Yes he is rather good at what he does. Phil would be proud ;)

Aww shucks, nice of you to say, I just hope he approves from "up there" :D

Posted Image

I checked it and the relevant bit is in the second video that The McGuff posted, at 2:45

8 foot baby, 8 foot.

I thought Hickson was good in the interview....very articulate in an understated way. And I felt the sincerity too.

I tend to agree, but have a rather different personal hypothesis to Aliens. I think something happened, and I think it was traumatising, but I do not think it was Interstellar visitors.

View Postbee, on 26 March 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

Got to have a musical interlude....

Good Morning Psyche...I hope you have woken refreshed from an abduction-free night...... :D

Thank you! I never get abducted, nobody wants to abduct me! :( Dont know what they are missing I reckon!! <_< But I am not too upset about missing a probing or a large needle in my John Thomas.

But I do love Dr Who, in fact, I much prefer the concept of space travel to Star Trek. Awesome how they made a new show and said Right, we are not going to have some young handsome muscle bound hero, an old man will save the day LOL. And it's still going! I am hanging for season 7 to be released.

Edited by psyche101, 27 March 2013 - 03:36 AM.

#132    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

Didn't only two groups of people make a report for the Gaultier UFO? As such it seems a high chance that the men got their information from that sighting? He says A dozen families saw that one, so wouldn't it be likely he was aware of the Broadus description? It also seems strange they would say "one was seen in Gautier when they lived there? Nothing significant, just odd.
Yes, Broadus reported a UFO in Gautier, sorry for any confusion, not what I meant. They all lived there I gather.

Need to look into this bit again to be honest as I cannot see Broadus previously seeing a UFO. I would love to see his actual statement though

#133    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

He does say though that it went zzzzp, and disappeared. How could he know about the zzzp if he did not witness an exit? He did not say it whisked away, but it disappeared?

zzzp could indicate noise, so if Parker was looking the other way then he would not have seen but heard it. A short sharp burst of sound would give the 'just disappeared' effect in the mind.

Sorry I havent put together the list of craft descriptions yet, I think I need to really so we can lay it all out and see if we spot anything.

even at 5 feet, the craft is now a grand total of 13 feet high and wide, I think they would have trouble stuffing the men, the creatures and the being all in there at once, let alone equipment or engines.

I agree, I do not believe in invoking motherships unless someone can report something that could be just that. It's just making stuff up to qualify a certain conclusion.
In the same way I cannot invoke motherships to answer the question, I cannot allow the question to stand as my answer will be restricted due to the reluctance to speculate.

Its almost like saying the beings cant have been there as we cannot float so that means they cant either. How they defy gravity I dont know, but to suggest you cant defy gravity therefore it didnt happen is not correct IMO.

Huge, I feel if it is a physical craft, certain expectations need to be met.
again why not the aliens floating? is this not a bigger problem?

This and the 20 years return trip with bible bashing aliens are the two biggest red flags for me at this point. I know he lost his mind, but one cannot say he had not to begin with.

have you seen Parkers story/account first hand? Maybe this would be a good place to start as we know how this case has a habit of ad naseum quotes 'subsequent investigation by Joe.....' that contain no substance.

How can we listen to someone that has been shown to have had various breakdowns during a twenty year period? how does this account for Charlies original version?

The red flags/holes for me at the moment are:

1- how they got the fish back out of boat
2- confusion with Broadus as a witness.

#134    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

What nuclear reaction took place at the Shipyard? They built nuclear engines there, I do not know they ran them, where would they go but out of the shipyard, removing focus from that loaction?

Why would Hickson be worried about being exposed to radiation contamination and ask to be tested for it...?

He must have known there was a possibility of that and his fears were obviously taken seriously and he WAS tested.

A quick search brought up this...

http://www.hss.doe.g.../orise/app.html

Ingalls Shipyard Dosimetry Reports, 1962-1979 179

http://www.thefreedi...y.com/dosimetry

do·sim·e·try  (dPosted Image-sPosted ImagemPosted ImagePosted Image-trPosted Image)
n.
The accurate measurement of doses, especially of radiation.

It is logical to presume that they tested the internal nuclear power plant before a ship or submarine left the premises...

http://www.fas.org/m...ng/reactor.html

A nuclear-powered ship is constructed with the nuclear power plant inside a section of the ship cded the reactor compartment. The components of the nuclear power plant include a high-strength steel reactor vessel, heat exchanger(s) (steam generator), and associated piping, pumps, and valves. Each reactor plant contains over 100 tons of lead shielding, part of which is made radioactive by contact with radioactive material or by neutron activation of impurities in the lead.
The propulsion plant of a nuclear-powered ship or submarine uses a nuclear reactor to generate heat. The heat comes from the fissioning of nuclear fuel contained within the reactor. Since the fisioning process also produces radiation, shields are placed around the reactor so that the crew is protected.

There is probably more to find to confirm the nuclear connection....but that's all for now.

psyche....

At least you mentioned Bruce and not Hastings. Bruce is at least a polite and quiet nutter. And I prefer his nuclear "ley lines" nonsense to Hastings BS aliens that are drawn to nuclear installations  like moths to a flame.

Bruce Cathie is NOT a nutter.... :no:

Edited by bee, 27 March 2013 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#135    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

From the link provided

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off
the ground.

That is just too small for what has been claimed.

What do you think about the "return trip?

He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

LINK

I don't get where you are getting your quote from...because on your link it says...

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that a domed, cigar-shaped aircraft, some 30 to 40 feet across and 8 to 10 feet high, suddenly appeared near them. The ship seemed to levitate about 2 feet above the ground.

This tallies with the actual words of Hickson on the second video that McGuff posted...at 2:45...

And you did not make it clear that the 'return trip' was Parker, who suffered a nervous breakdown and so might be getting things mixed up...

and going off the rails a bit....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users