Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Pascagoula case

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#166    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Taking turn 8x8 ft -> 30x8 ft (if we assume transcript in Mufon Journal is correct).

ahh ok.......so I guess you agree its best not to assume anything as far as ET is concerned, so until we can hear Charlie say 8ftx8ft all we have is him sayimg 8ftx30ft :yes:

#167    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 27 March 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

they could have both experienced the presence of other beings, in any case, both were interviewed at the same time & they seem to have discussed about their experience prior to all this... it's difficult to know which experiences are genuine and which ones have been filled in by each other in the gaps, what i mean by that is the specific descriptions, because it seemed that it wasn't clear cut & they always fell back on the frightened aspect to justify their inability to describe things clearly... is it expected? i guess we will have to dig through persinger's work and see to what extent the memories serve well to describe the 'observed' in a clear cut manner... hickson uses a lot 'we' but was only individually there... also about the claws which you mention, i don't see both of them describing the same thing.... was it really an observation or a mental manifestation? as you have mentioned parker at no time describes his 'abduction' as hickson describes... he fainted and basically when he came around he was outside, nothing indicates that he was either taken on board or had been brought outside... the most important factor for me in such a case where two folks have been abducted at the same time is the ability of each abductee to have witnessed what had happened to the other chap... unfortunately we cannot see any of that in this case, parker never saw the other guy being physically lifted off and taken into that opening, which apparently wasn't a 'door' if i recall correctly... i'm not sure about some of the corroborating features which you have mentioned above, maybe i missed them in the article.. but i didn't see anything about both of them confirming the number of entities, etc... there was some talk about whether they had a nose or not... all very dreamy and nothing concrete... hickson on the other hand, who explains being taken on board doesn't describe any physical sensations and isn't too sure about being conscious or not, that sounds a lot mental to me... there are other issues as well but i'll leave it at that... cheers

Hello Mcrom, Sorry forgot to address some of this post and just reading back spotted it again.

I think the men went into seperate rooms for the initial interrogation. We can hear the audio of only Hickson speaking and I have yet to hear the Parker interview.

Calvin speaks at the army base interrogation. It is from here that I know he describes the hands as 'crab/crawfish like', Hickson originally says they are 'lobster pinchers'.

They also both describe an opening adn that three 'beings' come out. Parker faints when they grab Charlie and then only recalls a light from inside prior to being placed back outside.

#168    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,006 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

View Postquillius, on 02 April 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

ahh ok.......so I guess you agree its best not to assume anything as far as ET is concerned, so until we can hear Charlie say 8ftx8ft all we have is him sayimg 8ftx30ft :yes:
Ok, fair enough. But you have to keep in mind, that 30ft could have been evolved later, after the thought "Jeez, 8ft sounds, um, dubious. Maybe it was 30ft, more or less. I'll stick with 30ft (+/-) from now on".

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#169    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 02 April 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

Ok, fair enough. But you have to keep in mind, that 30ft could have been evolved later, after the thought "Jeez, 8ft sounds, um, dubious. Maybe it was 30ft, more or less. I'll stick with 30ft (+/-) from now on".

Yes I agree and appreciate that this works against Charlie should he have changed from 8ft to 30ft.

#170    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

what if the ship looked a certain size from the outside yet when you entered it the dimensions all change so that its actually bigger?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#171    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,422 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

maybe someone was talking about metres and someone else was talking about feet; 8m +/- 26 ft, after all ...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#172    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,422 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 02 April 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

what if the ship looked a certain size from the outside yet when you entered it the dimensions all change so that its actually bigger?
Posted Image
?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#173    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

View Postquillius, on 28 March 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

??? this was the part I mentioned you should read page 9/10. This doesnt say he saw another UFO at another time??? He is talking about the blue UFO that Charlie and Calvin claim to have seen. The reason I was asking you to read this part revolves around the timing.

You see both the officers on duty and the 'army' discussed the sighting with both Larry and Broadus, or at least knew about it and mentioned it in report on front page

My problem is this, Calvin and Charlie spent at least 1 hour discussing who to tell prior to getting to the station. This coupled with the first interview lasting over an hour, we are now approaching midnight.....so when did Broadus and Larry report it?  I also thought they phoned it in but the dialogue suggests otherwise. more questions if they saw it at the same time as C and C then why wait so long prior to reporting it?

Also Huntley says he doesnt know if they came in before or after, yet a few seconds later he is asked:
Rudolph: This was after they had been in to tell their story?

Huntley: Right. Then that is when they said,

so suddenly he can remember????

Their statements or at least further clarity here would be helpful me thinks.

HI Mate

I am snowed at the moment as you can tell from my absence of late, I will return in force when time permits and answer in full, even Bee and her hissy fit over Wiki (Bee, you will find Paxus in Brisbane, I am on the Gold Coast, and you will find Chrilz about halfway between us, but as far as I know, I am the only omnipotent one out of the three of us - is the supplied reference noted by mcrom incorrect??) but I do not believe they all saw the same thing, as for being sure that they did, if Hickson is not sure of the color, it hardly seems a watertight investigation. Then we have the Gaultier UFO being described as a streak of light, it seems to me there is some heavy usage of poetic license here.

Huntley: And their description and everything. They even described the blue lights and everything.

Hanson: Was it a dark blue light or a light blue light?

Hickson: Hickson: It was just a glowing...! don't know.

A major for me remins the size of the craft, even at 30 foot it is still a major the way I see it, however, as we are discussing the transcript at the moment, it seems a good idea to work with that? I do not Youtube if possible so I have not seen McGuff's clip, and do not wish to if I can, I would rather words where possible and that interview seems to be recording the exact words of the men, and it is stated there as being 8 x 8 foot.

Edited by psyche101, 03 April 2013 - 10:04 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#174    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

Gidday bmk

the transcript form the timeframe is supposed to be recording the exact words of the men, and it states:

Derrington: How large was the item hovering?

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off
the ground.

LINK

I personally feel ti was a cover up story to hide a mistaken action that these men felt dammed them to hell, and being good religious folk, I feel it would have been very traumatic for them both. In fact Parker, (not the guy above stating 8ft x 8ft) claims the aliens came back 20 years later, gave the same spiel about us being too warrlike, and said they worshiped the same God and the Bible was all accurate.

I honestly do not think this was ET, but human conscience and regret.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101, 03 April 2013 - 10:10 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#175    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

View Postbee, on 28 March 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

I did check it again and it was edited within a hour of you making your post.

Bit of a co-incidence that, eh?

Not.

This is the link you gave... http://en.wikipedia....e_UFO_Encounter

When you click on 'view history' at the top you get this

http://en.wikipedia....&action=history

And there's the edit at 4:12..28th March (2013)

http://en.wikipedia....&undo=547382757

yesterday when I quoted it it said...

but now it says....

you can see where the edit came from by clicking on (talk)...on the View History link on the 28th March edit...

Is that you psyche or did you get someone else to do it?

You don't like being proved wrong do you...but I didn't think you would go to these lengths. Although I do now..

:huh:

What does the reference say?

Gosh you are funny to watch.

#176    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,313 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 April 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

I am snowed at the moment as you can tell from my absence of late, I will return in force when time permits and answer in full, even Bee and her hissy fit over Wiki (Bee, you will find Paxus in Brisbane, I am on the Gold Coast, and you will find Chrilz about halfway between us, but as far as I know, I am the only omnipotent one out of the three of us -

You were the only one arguing the point at that time....and the IP address edit goes to the Gold Coast, south of Brisbane.

(anyone can look it up)

Surfers Paradise to be exact. But the IP search isn't THAT accurate...for example my IP address on the search I used

puts me 15 miles away from where I am. But in terms of the general area and more importantly the TIMING of when the

edit was made....puts you right in the frame..... :yes:  

A major for me remins the size of the craft, even at 30 foot it is still a major the way I see it, however, as we are discussing the transcript at the moment, it seems a good idea to work with that? I do not Youtube if possible so I have not seen McGuff's clip, and do not wish to if I can, I would rather words where possible and that interview seems to be recording the exact words of the men, and it is stated there as being 8 x 8 foot.

Ummmmm Hickson is speaking 'words' on the YT clip.....that you are refusing to listen to even though you have the exact time to go to.

Anyway I have seen you post YT clips when it suits you...

#177    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

View Postbee, on 03 April 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

You were the only one arguing the point at that time....and the IP address edit goes to the Gold Coast, south of Brisbane.

(anyone can look it up)

hi bee, which site are you using to track? i'm getting melbourne.... link

#178    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,313 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

not sure if this video has been posted...

It's Hickson talking about the 'incident' as an older man. He goes on to speak of a further sighting of the same craft...

in the following January at a Tree Farm. And another one when he was driving with his family,  of a different, bigger craft.

He also mentions that there were other 'encounters' of a more personel nature that he doesn't want to go in to.

Those swaying silver balloons are a bit distracting....lol...but for anyone interested in the case it's worth a watch.

#!

Hickson  talking starts at 6:35...

:tu:

#179    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,422 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postbee, on 03 April 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

that there were other 'encounters' of a more personel nature that he doesn't want to go in to.

Those swaying silver balloons are a bit distracting....lol...but for anyone interested in the case it's worth a watch.

#!

Hickson  talking starts at 6:35...

:tu:

like, omg! is that what they were supposed to look like, or was that someone's over-imaginative imagination?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#180    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,313 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 03 April 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

hi bee, which site are you using to track? i'm getting melbourne.... link

On closer inspection you will find that 242 Exhibition Street Melbourne is a Telstra Internet address.

http://www.gps-data-...lstra_Melbourne

I looked at .... whatismyipaddress (.com)....and clicked on 'IP look up'...on the blue strip at the top.

And this takes the IP address in question to The Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, south of Brisbane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users