Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASA: Martians likely lived underground

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,360 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

View Postrdunk, on 13 November 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

........................................,..........................................................................................................
Thanks crystal, that is a lot of interesting information. What you have shared will become a lot more interesting, and pertinent, when the "powers that be" decide to stop the "smoke-screening" about life on  Mars. There is a "mountain" of evidence of signs of life being there, either now, or in the past, or both. And the evidence of life, underground, such as you presented, is there too. So, the truth will come out, hopefully sooner than later.
As especially they have admitted that the soil on Mars is the same as here on Earth... suitable for growing some crops even in Mars conditions...  How can that be unless there is some sort of compost.. plant life to create this...
Test shows Mars soil has nutrients for life
http://www.msnbc.msn...nutrients-life/

Also note that the atmosphere has increased on Mars... that they now have found water... cloud formations precipitation.. and the magnetic field seems to be improving...

What is the bet that we are already terraforming Mars for human habitation?  Note all the conspirital sites that mention how all these key player scientists that would be useful for creating a new world are disappearing.. or murdered ?  Could some of these have been faked... and sent to other worlds? http://www.apfn.org/.../scientists.htm

Look if we could land on the Moon 50 years ago.. with the technology of that time... imagine what we are accomplishing now?  And the fact that they are initiating a 100 year Star Trek type trip throughout our galaxy to find and colonize other worlds...  in the next decade , means that we have got our act together and successfully colonized another world.. proved that it can be done and decided to take it further.. especially with the gazillions that could be made with the mining industry on these planets..

http://www.dailymail...et-forever.html

#32    ohoake

ohoake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• A lumbering soul learning to fly

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

View Postohoake, on 10 November 2011 - 05:23 AM, said:

I'd be surprised if this article has some degree of truth to it. However its obvious that Mars suffered some gnarly cataclysmic event that evaporated the oceans and sent some of its crust into space. Let alone created Mt Olympus.

i'm open to all possibilities don't get me wrong and though i was questioning the validity of the article to a degree, I can your point and you've made an interesting series of insights about the plausibility of life in the planet's crust. If there were civilizations living in the crust of Mars, I'd question just how they could survive the impact of planet destroying asteroid impacts that obliterated the planet's surface oceans and sent a large degree of crust offworld. Consider the hypothesis put forward by Graham Hancock

http://www.grahamhan...ok.php?bookID=3

the colonization of the interior of the planet must have been recent or so technologically advanced to withstand such enormous impacts that it really defies belief.

go well

#33    Capt Snowflake

Capt Snowflake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 09 November 2011 - 04:29 PM, said:

Could be mole people...
Oh god I hope so, like the Wombles.

#34    Curiosity1964

Curiosity1964

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

What about the book by Ernest Norman "The Truth About Mars". Through mental telepathy, he claimed to have spoken with a leader "Nur El" that states their civilization does live and thrive in a  sort of paradise underground and they had to go underground because of a solar fare in antiquity.

#35    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

View PostKyle Richard M., on 07 November 2011 - 11:47 AM, said:

Why is everyone jumping on Martians being intelligent creatures? Ever think that bacteria and such might be the only life on mars?
Good man! I can't believe it took the 9th post to mention something like bacteria and not intelligent life etc. :w00t:

The people before you really missed the point of the article...

Edit: And everyone after you missed the point too... The article is not talking about complex intelligent life...
(And if you weren't sure, the reference in the article to Morlocks and Eloi (http://www.shmoop.co...i-morlocks.html) was not serious.)

Edited by Timonthy, 27 March 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Posted Image

#36    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,599 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostCapt Snowflake, on 27 November 2011 - 11:09 PM, said:

Oh god I hope so, like the Wombles.

:unsure2:

#37    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostCuriosity1964, on 27 March 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

What about the book by Ernest Norman "The Truth About Mars". Through mental telepathy, he claimed to have spoken with a leader "Nur El" that states their civilization does live and thrive in a  sort of paradise underground and they had to go underground because of a solar fare in antiquity.

What about it?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

WHeres the Solar Fair ? Im all in for that ! Martians Love to party ! just dont pi$$ them off they will come to Earth and Blast us ! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#39    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,891 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostCuriosity1964, on 27 March 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

He's hopelessly wrong.

Martians actually live in zeppelin type constructions floating miles above the Martian surface.  They have constructed an elaborate network of high altitude balloon based cities and interconnected walkways and bridges.

True story.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#40    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Nah ! THey all chase around the Giant Worms and are for most counts really High all the Time on Spice !
Opp`s wrong planet ! :no: :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users