Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

TWA 800 Shot Down by a Military Missile?

• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#181    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

View PostKowalski, on 20 June 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

If your interested, the two videos I posted above pretty much explain what this new documentary movie is about, and they do have radar readings, that back up what they are saying. Interestingly, enough, I have been going all over the web, trying to find out more about this movie (I am aware I need to get a life ;)  ) And found those two videos above.
One of the producers, behind this documentary is Kristina Borjesson. She was the reporter who covered it at CBS in 1996. This has been a long crusade for her, as she was kicked out of CBS for wanting to get to the bottom of this. She was even able to get a piece of material from the plane itself, and CBS gave her the go ahead, to get it tested immediately. Well, the FBI finds out, and orders CBS to give it back, which they did.
Anyway, in the movie, are the eyewitnesses who SAW the plane get hit by something, and explode. They talk about it, and when their eyewitness statements were taken by the FBI, they were told, "That's not what you saw. You saw this..." and the eyewitness would say, "No, that's not what I saw!" and the FBI would go, "THIS IS WHAT YOU SAW." They even threatened people to be quiet, and now they feel like they can finally come out now. The 6 whistle blowers, worked with the original investigation, and a lot of them were threatened into silence. I can understand why they have come forward now, because it's probably safer now. I mean, what can you do, when your working on something like that, and if you ask too many questions, they can threaten to fire you without pay. They can cut off your livelihood.
Definitely gonna be interesting to hear what they have to say. Maybe finally, people can get some real answers to this....

That is interesting that the FBI would attempt to tell witnesses what they saw, instead of the other way around.

Those are the exact same tactics employed by the FBI agents interviewing at least 1 of the witnesses in and around Shanksville regarding United 93.  The agents had a story they were promoting, and they told at least one witness what she saw, what they wanted her to say.  But she refused, and stuck to her story.

It shows how the FBI in several cases is more interested in having their story told than in discovering the truth.  :td:

#182    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 June 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

It shows how the FBI in several cases is more interested in having their story told than in discovering the truth.  :td:

You mean like the producers of this new "documentary"?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#183    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostObviousman, on 21 June 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

FBW is a relatively new invention. It is not installed in all airliners. The Airbus family from A300 and above, the 747-8 (not previous versions), the 777, the 787, etc, and a few more but FBW on airliners is relatively new.

Oh it is not that new.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#184    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostKowalski, on 20 June 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

If your interested, the two videos I posted above pretty much explain what this new documentary movie is about, and they do have radar readings, that back up what they are saying. Interestingly, enough, I have been going all over the web, trying to find out more about this movie (I am aware I need to get a life ;)  ) And found those two videos above.
One of the producers, behind this documentary is Kristina Borjesson. She was the reporter who covered it at CBS in 1996. This has been a long crusade for her, as she was kicked out of CBS for wanting to get to the bottom of this. She was even able to get a piece of material from the plane itself, and CBS gave her the go ahead, to get it tested immediately. Well, the FBI finds out, and orders CBS to give it back, which they did.
Anyway, in the movie, are the eyewitnesses who SAW the plane get hit by something, and explode. They talk about it, and when their eyewitness statements were taken by the FBI, they were told, "That's not what you saw. You saw this..." and the eyewitness would say, "No, that's not what I saw!" and the FBI would go, "THIS IS WHAT YOU SAW." They even threatened people to be quiet, and now they feel like they can finally come out now. The 6 whistle blowers, worked with the original investigation, and a lot of them were threatened into silence. I can understand why they have come forward now, because it's probably safer now. I mean, what can you do, when your working on something like that, and if you ask too many questions, they can threaten to fire you without pay. They can cut off your livelihood.
Definitely gonna be interesting to hear what they have to say. Maybe finally, people can get some real answers to this....

I'll have to watch those.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#185    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostRafterman, on 21 June 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

You mean like the producers of this new "documentary"?

The producers of the documentary have not told their witnesses what to say, but the FBI has.  See the difference?

The several players in the documentary include retired NTSB men who were involved in the sham investigation.  The producers are merely bringing the product to market.

The FBI has a record of intimidating witnesses, and telling them what they saw.  See the difference?

#186    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 June 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

The producers of the documentary have not told their witnesses what to say, but the FBI has.  See the difference?

The several players in the documentary include retired NTSB men who were involved in the sham investigation.  The producers are merely bringing the product to market.

The FBI has a record of intimidating witnesses, and telling them what they saw.  See the difference?

What they saw was the flaming remains of TWA 800 climbing into the sky after its forward section departeded from the rest of the fuselage.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#187    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

TIme to turn out the Lights Skyeagle There not getting it! :tu:
On your Six !

This is a Work in Progress!

#188    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

US investigators reaffirm that deadly 1996 plane crash was accident, not a missile (July2 2103)

The NTSB yet again do a blanket ignorance stance on the possibility of a biological UFO as the explanation for the "streak of light" which was seen by around 200 spectators instead of the supposed 'missile cover-up'. The official explanation of "what people thought might be a missile was actually the trajectory of the plane after the fiery explosion, the force of which broke off some pieces of the aircraft" will ALWAYS been regarded as non-sensical baloney by a significant number of people.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#189    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

US investigators reaffirm that deadly 1996 plane crash was accident, not a missile (July2 2103)

The NTSB yet again do a blanket ignorance stance on the possibility of a biological UFO as the explanation for the "streak of light" which was seen by around 200 spectators instead of the supposed 'missile cover-up'. The official explanation of "what people thought might be a missile was actually the trajectory of the plane after the fiery explosion, the force of which broke off some pieces of the aircraft" will ALWAYS been regarded as non-sensical baloney by a significant number of people.

What do you exactly mean by the term 'biological UFO'?

#190    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostAntilles, on 03 July 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

What do you exactly mean by the term 'biological UFO'?
An unidentified flying object which is NOT a metallic saucer craft with "little green men" from another world but having the more likely explanation of a living creature which evolved on Earth, of which we are ignorant of due to it's speed and ability to stay undetected by modern science.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#191    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

An unidentified flying object which is NOT a metallic saucer craft with "little green men" from another world but having the more likely explanation of a living creature which evolved on Earth, of which we are ignorant of due to it's speed and ability to stay undetected by modern science.

....wut?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#192    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,618 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 03 July 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Probably because they want to be taken seriously....

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#193    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 03 July 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Probably because they want to be taken seriously....
Only because there's a worldwide hush-up about biological UFOs. Governments can't explain them so they try and ignore them. The debate has quietly been shifted into 'fringe science'.

#194    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

Do my High water boots protect me from those Biological UFO`s? Just asking? :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#195    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

EXCLUSIVE: How 9/11 mastermind revealed to mafia capo an Al Qaeda plot to bring down airliner just weeks before the TWA 800 crash – and the FBI were told
  • Previously confidential documents prove FBI knew of Osama bin Laden’s ‘chief bomb maker’s’ plan to bring down a plane in 1996
  • Man believed to be true architect of 9/11 attacks handed fellow prisoner a detailed description of the technique that would later be known as his ‘unique signature’
  • Ramzi Yousef planned to derail his own terror trial with the bombing
  • Claims that mob informant was dismissed as a hoaxer to conceal the truth of the FBI’s ‘unholy alliance’ with the Mafia
Read more: http://www.dailymail...-jail-cell.html

Edited by Kowalski, 16 July 2013 - 07:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users