Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

VIDEO: 911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 18 November 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

The mother of Barbara Bush was Paulina Price, a good friend of Crowley, participating in his occult work and the order OTO, and participated in a sex orgy ritual with Crowley - and nine months later gave birth to Barbara Bush. And then make the math and look at what I already posted on thi here:
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=4112081

Her mother was Pauline (Robinson) Pierce.  According to what I have found on the internet, she supposedly was with Crowley in Paris in 1924, came back to America and her boyfriend and in 1925 had Barbara.  There are IMO major flaws with that.  Pauline married Marvin Pierce in 1918, some 6 years before her supposedly being with Crowley in France.  Married women of that time did not go gallivanting around the world with men they weren't married to. Even if she did go to France with Crowley and participate in an Orgy, the fact there would have been multiple men makes it impossible without a dna test to accurately claim that Barbara was Crowley's child.  Using hypotheticals can never be used to support a hypothesis.

http://merrill.olm.n...1barbaracx.html

Edited by Sensible Logic, 18 November 2011 - 08:53 PM.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#32    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

Fluffy:

Regarding Barbara Bush and relations to Aleister Crowley, this is fairly well documented and so are the events that took place back then, and it is a fairly high chance that Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbarba Bush when taking those facts and known events into consideration.

Pauline Pierce, the mother of Barbara Bush, was well-known to be a close "friend" of Aleister Crowley participating in Crowleys magical work.

She , Pauline Pierce - (mother of B. Bush) was part of a specific ritual to bringh forth a moon child and participated in sexual rituals with Aleister Crowley. She might as well have done this both before and after as well together with Crowley.

In either case the fact is that Pauline Pierce, mother of Barbara Bush, was involved with the practices and beliefs of Thelema through Ordo Templi Orientis and Aleister Crowley

Sine family photo likness:
Posted Image

Some info:
http://cannonfire.bl...a-bush-and.html

And yes Pauline was married with another man, but that did not stop her from taking part of OTO rituals with Aleister Crowley any more than it stoppped any other woman part of the same order doing anything relating to the orders activities. It is an order were shared sex and sexual based rituals are common.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#33    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:01 AM

HerNibs said:

Ok, just watched the video in the OP...

It states that the WTC destruction was planned from the beginning. Right?

And our money is a clue or talisman?

Well, here are some of our (United States) original money.

US Old Money

More

Resized to 85% (was 754 x 320) - Click image to enlarge

1862 Legal Tender

Here is a list w/pictures of US dollar bills

Did you find the clues or talisman(s) on these as well? Why is the WTC not hinted at in all the money?

Nibs

Yes the money bills are talismans and used in the 911 mega ritual.

The design of the talismans, symbols, secret 911 ritual illustratation, etc, were implemented into its current form many decades before the existence of the WTC and fairly recently. It is obvious that these patterns, symbols, secret hidden meanings, occult design etc was put in place after they had the idea of implementing all that on the dollar to increase the effect.

How old the dollar bill is, and its different designs, got nothing to do with anything since the point here is that it had a design showing what happened, and that design was put in place long time before this event happened.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America

#34    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:22 AM

View Postbee, on 08 November 2011 - 11:46 AM, said:

:)

Im just throwing this out there but. My curse that has been clouding my mind towards reality was cleared by this video, in the process a voice was talking bout how it realizes that i realize this test being full of sin and that it apologizes... and it was talking to me like that throughout the entire vid... I kept watching simply because its been ages since iv been able to have a clear mind. and iv been trying to make this thing go away for nearly a year now. It wont go away though cause aparently its in love with the fact that my mind is so at peace.. but im currently able to prevent it from going back to its clouding my mind state.... but its fighting.. An I realize that its the curse fighting at me. Then again.. im not dumb.

Edited by KainFall, 09 December 2011 - 01:28 AM.

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#35    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

So weren't the Illuninati going to do all this on the anniversary of 9/11, then? And wasn't a Comet supposed to be involved as well? So is this something completely different, or is it the previous theory, modified when nothing actually happened, and now bringing in our old friend Crowley and barbara bush's mom?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#36    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,725 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:07 PM

View PostKainFall, on 09 December 2011 - 01:22 AM, said:

Im just throwing this out there but. My curse that has been clouding my mind towards reality was cleared by this video, in the process a voice was talking bout how it realizes that i realize this test being full of sin and that it apologizes... and it was talking to me like that throughout the entire vid... I kept watching simply because its been ages since iv been able to have a clear mind. and iv been trying to make this thing go away for nearly a year now. It wont go away though cause aparently its in love with the fact that my mind is so at peace.. but im currently able to prevent it from going back to its clouding my mind state.... but its fighting.. An I realize that its the curse fighting at me. Then again.. im not dumb.

Hey KainFall....I'm happy you got something positive and helpful from the video........ :tu:

#37    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,725 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 09 November 2011 - 07:24 AM, said:

wraarr

:blush:

wraaar

:D  ;)

#38    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

but I wonder

how powerful it really is at the end of the day.
the water flows where the channel has been dug

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#39    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

View Post747400, on 10 December 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

So weren't the Illuninati going to do all this on the anniversary of 9/11, then? And wasn't a Comet supposed to be involved as well? So is this something completely different, or is it the previous theory, modified when nothing actually happened, and now bringing in our old friend Crowley and barbara bush's mom?

Yes, it all took place as per the plan. Just because you didnt notice anything does not mean nothing was done. There is a lot of things going on in the world and elsewhere that people do not know of, yet still it is happening.

The comet came , it was Elenin, a known fact, 911 came, and on the anniversary of the 911 attack the comet was affected by the energy of the 911 ritual.

What purpose this ritual served towards the comet, I do not know yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users