Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Skyrim General Info

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#61    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Finally got to play a little the other day. I hate messing around with The Elder Scrolls. I just want to go in-depth with it sooooooooooooo bad.

#62    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,584 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'm a little late to this game but seriously hooked.

This made me lol

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#63    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 26,445 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Haha, Dot.  That's an awesome video.  So true....  

I got hooked into Skyrim for some time, but then somewhere along my quest I lost Lydia.  I've been trying to get up the interest to get a new follower or two but it's taking me a while to get the energy to do that, especially since I'm halfway through a quest and have to finish it before I can go off and find someone (no, I refuse to abandon the quest midway through) :P

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#64    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

Pretty funny video, since i got my platinum i never bothered to replay the game, shame really cause Oblivion held me much longer

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#65    ploppy

ploppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

I have all but one achievement which I can't get due to a glitch, unless I start another playthrough. Such a big game to start over for one Achievement but it would be the first game I'd fully plat  :cry:

#66    boogyman42701

boogyman42701

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

Just downloaded the high res. textures DLC. Looks amazing, this is only BPG photos.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by boogyman42701, 29 February 2012 - 06:21 AM.

#67    Meiliken

Meiliken

Repository of human knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

• How good can good men be if good men do nothing?

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 06 February 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm a little late to this game but seriously hooked.

This made me lol

Haven't been back in a while.  It's nice to see my favorite seanchan.  How are you beautiful Tuon?

Someone here thought the game level cap was 50, but mine is 54 and still going.  He's an argonian jack of all trades werewolf.  Too bad the wolf form looks the same regardless of your starting race.  Would have been nice if an argonian wolf looked different from a human wolf.  Can't have everything.

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself
Sir Richard Francis Burton

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance
Hippocrates

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Aldous Huxley

#68    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

The Soft cap is 50, the hard cap i believes is nearer 80 :-)

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#69    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,584 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostMeiliken, on 05 March 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

Haven't been back in a while.  It's nice to see my favorite seanchan.  How are you beautiful Tuon?

Reading this made me smile, thank you sir. I am awesomely awsome and anxiously waiting for the end of a long journey with A Memory of Light.

I've been hovering at the level 32 mark for a while exploring rather than leveling since work has been keeping me crazy busy. I would love to have seen this game released as an MMO

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#70    Meiliken

Meiliken

Repository of human knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

• How good can good men be if good men do nothing?

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 08 March 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Reading this made me smile, thank you sir. I am awesomely awsome and anxiously waiting for the end of a long journey with A Memory of Light.

I've been hovering at the level 32 mark for a while exploring rather than leveling since work has been keeping me crazy busy. I would love to have seen this game released as an MMO

You know I am waiting too.  I hang my head every time I think of it.  A legend passed with Jordan.

If a game like this comes out into an MMO with as much immersion as this one does, mankind will no longer see most of us.  We'll be gone into our virtual worlds.

You all should try the hardest difficulty.  Getting one shot killed by enemies makes you much more cautious.  Sneaking is a life saver  :devil:

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself
Sir Richard Francis Burton

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance
Hippocrates

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Aldous Huxley

#71    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostMeiliken, on 11 March 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

You know I am waiting too.  I hang my head every time I think of it.  A legend passed with Jordan.

If a game like this comes out into an MMO with as much immersion as this one does, mankind will no longer see most of us.  We'll be gone into our virtual worlds.

You all should try the hardest difficulty.  Getting one shot killed by enemies makes you much more cautious.  Sneaking is a life saver  :devil:

I finally bought this game a couple of days ago, and currently a Lvl 12 Mage High Elf.

This is the best game I have played on my XBox ever.

If this did become a MMO it  would result in a modern stone-age for the gaming world in their man- girl- caves.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#72    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 06 February 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

Haha, Dot.  That's an awesome video.  So true....  

I got hooked into Skyrim for some time, but then somewhere along my quest I lost Lydia.  I've been trying to get up the interest to get a new follower or two but it's taking me a while to get the energy to do that, especially since I'm halfway through a quest and have to finish it before I can go off and find someone (no, I refuse to abandon the quest midway through) :P

Oh that sux, I use Lydia as a packhorse and she is my backup as I use mostly conjuration magic mixed with alittle restoration, illusion, and destruction. I arm her with enchanted weapons armaments like bows and melee weapons. Last night she was casting lightning bolts from one of my staffs I lent her.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#73    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:07 AM

What is everyone's general stats:

High Elf LVL 12 with no affiliations to any group yet but I personally like the Stormcloaks more than Imperial Empire. I have been offered to join either of these aforementioned as well as the Companions (and IIRC the Blades or some offshoot of this group?). And somebody placed a bounty on me. Hmmm.

#74    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,420 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Nord Warrior Level 21, joined the Stormcloaks. Threw all my companions off a cliff with Fus Ro Dah

Posted Image

#75    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

Wood Elf level 48.  Recently started the Stormcloak campaigns, but have been doing a lot of side quests because I just don't want this game to end... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users