Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Climate Change: A Threat to US Security

Persia

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oly

• Doug1029

• Raptor Witness

• The Silver Thong

Just what we need. More "independant" government departments advising that we need to tax CO2.

Just what we need. More "independant" government departments advising that we need to tax CO2.

Before you panic: DOD does a lot of way-out "contingency plans" for events that are not even remotely likley. Examples include a plan in case we're attacked by aliens, a plan in case a new ice age starts, a plan for the invasion of Mexico (Case Green) and a bunch of others.

With the Republicans opposing everything, you probably don't need to worry about a new tax. We can't even get them to tax BILLIONAIRES.

About the ice-age plan: they used as a model, the 8200BP cold period. This was caused by the collapse of a pro-glaical ice dam holding back Lake Agassiz-Ojibway. As glacial lakes today don't even begin to approach this size, one has to wonder how they expected one to create a new ice age. I guess that's military intelligence: a contradiction in terms.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...

Before you panic: DOD does a lot of way-out "contingency plans" for events that are not even remotely likley. Examples include a plan in case we're attacked by aliens, a plan in case a new ice age starts, a plan for the invasion of Mexico (Case Green) and a bunch of others...

Doug

I heard the "alien invasion" will be a hoax, the ice age will be man made & what's unlikely about an invasion of Mexico?

Edited by oly

With the Republicans opposing everything, you probably don't need to worry about a new tax. We can't even get them to tax BILLIONAIRES.

Doug

do you know how cheap politicians are?

I heard the "alien invasion" will be a hoax, the ice age will be man made & what's unlikely about an invasion of Mexico?

Well, I heard similar things. An Orson Wells "War of the Worlds" is much more likely. The likelihood of a man-made ice age was never very great and I haven't heard any serious scientists talking about one in several years. We actually did invade Mexico and it was called by the same name back then: Case Green. But just now, it looks more like the Mexicans are invading us than the other way around. The border is becoming a joke.

Doug

do you know how cheap politicians are?

I don't know the going price, but we have the best Congress money can buy.

Doug

I don't know the going price, but we have the best Congress money can buy.

Doug

What do you mean best congress? Is it a joke? Best at what? Best for who?

Well, I heard similar things. An Orson Wells "War of the Worlds" is much more likely. The likelihood of a man-made ice age was never very great and I haven't heard any serious scientists talking about one in several years. We actually did invade Mexico and it was called by the same name back then: Case Green. But just now, it looks more like the Mexicans are invading us than the other way around. The border is becoming a joke.

Doug

You're contradicting yourself. You said the dod have plans for unlikely things, then say they've already happened. Call me cynical but it sounds more like the old trick of causing a bit of chaos, then taking over. Happens all the time.

Do you understand the concept of tongue in cheeks answers? Methink not.

Do you understand the concept of tongue in cheeks answers? Methink not.

Aren't jokes meant to be funny?

Killers exploiting with lies isn't that funny to me. Is it to you?

Edited by oly

The U.S. Department of Defense should contact the Vatican, and ask them to stop lighting so many candles.

The U.S. Department of Defense should contact the Vatican, and ask them to stop lighting so many candles.

Yeah, they could pm them on satanist-paedos . com

The point is: a good Congress can't be bought. But ours can - for a "campaign contribution."

Doug

The point is: a good Congress can't be bought. But ours can - for a "campaign contribution."

Doug

Oh like an ironic paradox.

So you agree the gov. are corrupt to the core, you would know rep. or dem. is therefore meaningless, yet you still use the terms. & how could you be at all sure these same people wouldnt use any opportunity to get some cash?(via tax)

Edited by oly

When they tried to shut up their own scientist James Hansen at NASA in 2003, the U.S. military showed their true colors. People sometimes forget that NASA is the most technologically advanced branch of the U.S. military.

No wonder they're nervous, as all three of NASA's primary North American Facilities were directly struck by historic tropical systems over a span of only three years. No other U.S. military installations were directly hit like this.

How is it that that American people don't know about this security breach, or how you seek to murder those who would tell them? How is it that they don't know why that crack recently appeared in the Washington Monument, or the underlying reason the graves at Arlington were suddenly shaken? Do you doubt for a moment that with only a whisper they can be opened?

To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things:

Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Reality check. Economy now or climate change now. What should come first to influience the later. Let the economy collapse due to climate change or save the economy to save the climate at the expense of the economy.

When it comes to dollars **** the enviroment. I want my money.

Edited by The Silver Thong