Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Joaquin Murrieta meets Billy the Kid

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• News Writer
  • 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Ben Wittick</strong>
Image credit: Ben Wittick
Paul Dale Roberts: My cell phone ring tone is Michael Jackson's Thriller. My phone is known as the 'paranormal cellular hotline'. I get calls from all around the world. People asking me for advice or asking for an investigation, because they are witnessing 'paranormal activity'. I pick up the phone and on the other line is Jeremy Wilcox of North Highlands. Jeremy claims he is a psychic and had an unusual vision that he wishes to explain to me.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hey Paul,

Frankly speaking, there is nothing Jeremy told you that any person with eyes and ears can't see in our future. As for no power and mo machines, that's a bit hard to swallow. Furthermore, why these guys? Seems to me that Jeremy visited one too many museums and his mind did the rest.

If you've read my articles, you probably already know my theories regarding psychic ability. I wouldn't take anything Jeremy has to say too seriously as I'm sure you're not based on the questions you asked in the article.

Always a pleasure my friend!

--Scott

Scott McMan
Ghosttheory.com

#3    iluthradanar

iluthradanar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

UM-Bot, on 18 November 2011 - 10:53 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Ben Wittick</strong>
Image credit: Ben Wittick
Paul Dale Roberts: My cell phone ring tone is Michael Jackson's Thriller. My phone is known as the 'paranormal cellular hotline'. I get calls from all around the world. People asking me for advice or asking for an investigation, because they are witnessing 'paranormal activity'. I pick up the phone and on the other line is Jeremy Wilcox of North Highlands. Jeremy claims he is a psychic and had an unusual vision that he wishes to explain to me.

Posted Image View: Full Article

Why would Billy say his name is William Bonney when it wasn't. It was Henry McCarty.

If they give you lined paper, write the other way.

#4    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

I had a dream/vision that Abraham Lincoln stepped out of my closet and told me that life was going to get difficult in the years to come. I stared at him for a minute, then said "Thanks captain obvious, do you have some lottery numbers for me, or something that is the slightest but helpful?" He then gave me the correct numbers for last weeks super lotto. It seems that from the other side, they are incredibly unhelpful and horrible of keeping track of the time here in the real world. Oh well.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#5    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,036 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

Fluffybunny, on 18 November 2011 - 07:38 PM, said:

I had a dream/vision that Abraham Lincoln stepped out of my closet and told me that life was going to get difficult in the years to come. I stared at him for a minute, then said "Thanks captain obvious, do you have some lottery numbers for me, or something that is the slightest but helpful?" He then gave me the correct numbers for last weeks super lotto. It seems that from the other side, they are incredibly unhelpful and horrible of keeping track of the time here in the real world. Oh well.

:rolleyes: Duh.  Lincoln had a HORRIBLE HEAD wound.  You can't expect him to be too on the ball can you?

:P

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

HerNibs, on 18 November 2011 - 07:49 PM, said:

:rolleyes: Duh.  Lincoln had a HORRIBLE HEAD wound.  You can't expect him to be too on the ball can you?

:P

Nibs
So THAT'S why his hat was on crooked! Hmmm...that is a very good point.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    Pandora7321

Pandora7321

Perpetual Late Bloomer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

• My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen. Anastasia as in the Romanovs. Beaverhausen as in........where the beaver live.

-Karen Walker, "Will & Grace"

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:26 PM

iluthradanar, on 18 November 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

Why would Billy say his name is William Bonney when it wasn't. It was Henry McCarty.

He was born Henry McCarty but he used the alias William Bonney when he was up to shenanigans.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?
- Tool, Stinkfist

#8    BaneSilvermoon

BaneSilvermoon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

• "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

Pandora7321, on 18 November 2011 - 09:26 PM, said:

he used the alias William Bonney when he was up to shenanigans.

Ah the irony.

http://www.youtube.c.../BaneSIlvermoon

"Psychic Fayre cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"  ~Thanks Oppono Astos!!

#9    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

Fluffybunny, on 18 November 2011 - 07:38 PM, said:

Don't quit your day job!

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much of it can make you arrogant & egotistical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users