Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Natalie Wood death

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Persia

Persia

A Persian Monarchist

• 8,769 posts

• ♥ FREE PERSIA♥

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Natalie Wood Had Eerie, Lifelong Connection to Water

http://www.foxnews.c...e#ixzz1eEZQKhv0

Posted Image

#17    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

I think that the capitan is now talking is because he was afraid to talk 30 years ago in fear of being killed, especially if he actually saw Wagner kill her. Now that he is an old man he probably does not care if he is killed.
  But there is other evidence that she was killed with a new witness, a woman who was on a nearby boat who head her screaming for help. She also says there were no lights on the boat looking for her.
  Concerning the state of her body, I was listening to Dr.Baden and he said there were mysterious brusis on her wrists like she was held underwater.

#18    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

Well that adds a new spin on it if it bears out to be true.  I just can't see anything conclusive coming out of it after 30 years.  On a personal note, yes, I felt a little "off" about the official story at the time of her death.  Don't know if I feel enough to point a finger in any direction today though.  Don't like Robert Wagner, but that's just personal opinion that has never changed and I can't justify using that to blame him directly - just don't think he would have been a great husband from what I have heard over the years - apparently they both had drinking problems.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#19    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,715 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

View PostMike 215, on 20 November 2011 - 09:09 AM, said:

I think that the capitan is now talking is because he was afraid to talk 30 years ago in fear of being killed, especially if he actually saw Wagner kill her. Now that he is an old man he probably does not care if he is killed.
  But there is other evidence that she was killed with a new witness, a woman who was on a nearby boat who head her screaming for help. She also says there were no lights on the boat looking for her.
  Concerning the state of her body, I was listening to Dr.Baden and he said there were mysterious brusis on her wrists like she was held underwater.

The guy wrote a book on that night, he can make a lot of money and this is stirring more interest in it.  How many books will he be  selling now that he has come out to tell what really happened that night?  I think it is all about greed.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#20    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

View Postglorybebe, on 20 November 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

The guy wrote a book on that night, he can make a lot of money and this is stirring more interest in it.  How many books will he be  selling now that he has come out to tell what really happened that night?  I think it is all about greed.

Exactly.  Besides, bodies can bruise underwater and she was wearing a heavy woollen sweater that pulled her under.  
I don't think the captain was afraid of being bumped off all those years ago.  I think he's probably a lonely old man with nothing better to do with his time than add fuel to an old fire.  Plus, Natalie Wood's sister: of course it's perfectly understandable for her to want to reopen the investigation, but she's always lived in her sister's shadow and lived off her celebrity.  It's annoying when people adopt a relative's stage name, eg. Kirk and Michael Douglas, Martin and Charlie Sheen. But I digress...

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot

#21    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:34 AM

The only problem I see is the reports of a women screeming and the fight with Wagnor was around the same time.She may have fallen and Wagor knew she was in the water. body report said she never died until reaching the shore after stuggling to get in the dingy,the dingy`s moter was still in a off position.

Wagor must have known she fell in the water by what meams and did`n atemped to help her in any way.

Edited by docyabut2, 21 November 2011 - 10:48 AM.

#22    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,803 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

View PostLady_Mercury, on 21 November 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

Exactly.  Besides, bodies can bruise underwater and she was wearing a heavy woollen sweater that pulled her under.  
I don't think the captain was afraid of being bumped off all those years ago.  I think he's probably a lonely old man with nothing better to do with his time than add fuel to an old fire.  Plus, Natalie Wood's sister: of course it's perfectly understandable for her to want to reopen the investigation, but she's always lived in her sister's shadow and lived off her celebrity.  It's annoying when people adopt a relative's stage name, eg. Kirk and Michael Douglas, Martin and Charlie Sheen. But I digress...

"Bodies" can't bruise - that requires blood flow aka: a beating heart, the bruising could only occur while she was still alive.  Without knowing the extent of the bruising we can't determine whether it is consistent with striking a dinghy or repeated strikes at inconsistent points on the body for a such a strike to reasonable.

I do agree that the notion the captain was afraid of being bumped off is ridiculous though.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#23    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 21 November 2011 - 11:45 AM, said:

"Bodies" can't bruise - that requires blood flow aka: a beating heart, the bruising could only occur while she was still alive.  Without knowing the extent of the bruising we can't determine whether it is consistent with striking a dinghy or repeated strikes at inconsistent points on the body for a such a strike to reasonable.

I do agree that the notion the captain was afraid of being bumped off is ridiculous though.

Sorry, I meant body as in torso etc, not deceased person.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot

#24    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Another point Wagnor said he went back to his room after the fight.But if Natalie wanted to get away from him at the moment of the fighting, she would not have gone back to the room frist, when her screemimg for help was heard by others was at the same time the captain heard them fighting on the deck.

Edited by docyabut2, 21 November 2011 - 01:17 PM.

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,689 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Why should we even care at this point?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#26    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Natalie Wood Mystery: Witness Says She Heard Woman Scream 'Help Me, I'm Drowning'

Then I heard a man’s voice, slurred, and in aggravated tone, say something to the effect of, “Oh, hold on, we’re coming to get you,” and not long after, the cries for help subsided, but we heard the cries for up to 15 minutes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1eNiqiyK3

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1eNiH3Ej8

#27    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,072 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

Given the size of the boat, it would be surprising if no one heard her cry for help. I'm sure she wasn't that drunk that she wouldn't have yelled. Unless there was noise on the boat from a TV or radio, music system or loud talking that no one could hear over. If other people heard her, why didn't they look?

Edited by susieice, 22 November 2011 - 01:27 AM.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#28    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

View Postsusieice, on 22 November 2011 - 01:26 AM, said:

Given the size of the boat, it would be surprising if no one heard her cry for help. I'm sure she wasn't that drunk that she wouldn't have yelled. Unless there was noise on the boat from a TV or radio, music system or loud talking that no one could hear over. If other people heard her, why didn't they look?

The Caption Dennis Daven said he was blasting loud music to drown out Natalie and Wagor`s fighting on the deck. So the facts are adding up.

The other whitness

While listening to the cries, we called the harbor patrol but no one answered,” Wayne said in her statement. “Then we called the sheriff’s office in Avalon, 12 miles away, and whoever answered told us a helicopter would be sent, but it did not come. We heard loud music coming from somewhere, so thought there was a party on a nearby boat. Then I heard a man’s voice, slurred, and in aggravated tone, say something to the effect of, “Oh, hold on, we’re coming to get you,” and not long after, the cries for help subsided, but we heard the cries for up to 15 minutes. We returned to bed, terribly disturbed.”

When the couple woke up the next morning, Wayne said they saw police boats and learned that Wood had drowned.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1eP5kAaQr

Edited by docyabut2, 22 November 2011 - 04:07 AM.

#29    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,072 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

Here's an interview with Wayne from ABC. She claims the sound was coming from about 40ft. away. At night, on the ocean, sound travels. So does light. If they had used a searchlight themselves you would think it would have been in the original report that someone saw it. I wonder how many people were interviewed as there are a lot of boats in the marinas around Catalina Island.

http://gma.yahoo.com...-095255169.html

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#30    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

what is the point of re-opening the case?

He is American and a celebrity, regardless of eye witnesses and evidence there will only be one verdict.  Even if the Jury saw him do it he would still be found innocent.

I don't know why people find it so impossible to believe that a celebrity can commit crime, especially ones done in the heat of the moment.  The fact that he delayed rescue efforts for hours is surely horrendous enough.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users