Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,428 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

turbonium, on 21 January 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

To be titled "JFK's Head Movement" makes it no more valid than a cartoon. All it shows is that it is possible for an object to move towards a shot - the pure idiocy is to think it's relevant to the actual issue.
Did you bother to read what the video was posted in response to? The "fact" objects hit never move towards the gun.

Then again I wouldn't expect someone who thinks cartoon physics are as possible as real physics to comprehend that.

#47    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Rlyeh, on 24 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Did you bother to read what the video was posted in response to? The "fact" objects hit never move towards the gun.

Then again I wouldn't expect someone who thinks cartoon physics are as possible as real physics to comprehend that.

If you'd bother to read my post, you'd see that I  acknowledged this point, as you showed in the video.

And my point was to clarify that it's worthless as any sort of valid comparison to the JFK case. Same as a cartoon is worthless as a comparison.

If my own point has upset you, then it's your problem. Deal with it any way you wish. May I suggest ignoring it?

#48    Dragonwind

Dragonwind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

This. People like to believe motive = evidence but it doesn't.  

Dr. Zodiac, on 21 November 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

Havi worked in forensics I can confirm he acted alone. The carbine riffle that oswald used had left hand twist riffling, the spin of that bullet sucked his head back as it travelled, yes bullets spin. And then the fragmentation from the hollow point caused his head to explode the end. In the school book depository they claimed all the cartridges were on the opposite side of where the guns ejection port was. Really Oswald used boxes to hide his position no big surprise that cartridges would have ejected out hit the boxes and rolled....

#49    Dragonwind

Dragonwind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

Double post

Edited by Dragonwind, 15 February 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#50    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

From all the material I have read the CIA are the people behind JFK's murder. They had motive, opportunity and the means to not only carry out but to cover up.

Oswald worked for the FBI under cover. J.E. Hoover wrote a memo on the day of JFK's murder that he had a meeting with a George Bush from the CIA and Hoover also stated in his memo (on that day - a full two days before Oswald was murdered) that Oswald was the 'lone gunman'. This verdict was dictated to Hoover via the CIA.

How could anyone in Washington on that day after a few short hours after Oswalds arrest come to that conclusion? There was no evidence and no trial.

The American dream................never got a proper burial.

#51    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

I just watched JFK, the Movie.   What stands out to me from the movie is the film footage.  Why does the President clutch, and hold, his throat with both hands before any acknowledged shots are fired?   Then, you can see the President take a shot from the front.  Then you can see the only acknowledged shot blow his brains out from behind.    It's horrific footage,  but clearly depicts the events of the President being shot three times.
   Not to mention Governor Connally getting shot up ...  all by an alleged three bullets, from one direction, ..  only one ,in pristine condition, being acknowledged as having hit the President  AND then  the Governor!  in the back, wrist, and leg!   ..  NO.  
  Personally,  I believe that a coup happened that day and we having been living in the resulting strengthened and more consolidated grasp,  ever since•

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#52    Tmars78

Tmars78

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• It was all a dream......

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

There are a lot of factors, I would think, into why his head moved the way it did. As the melon video proved, things can move toward the direction of where the shot was fired. How about the fact the car was moving forward? If the bullet hits him, and he goes limp, the forward motion of the car would throw his head back too, right?

#53    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

alienmojo, on 20 November 2011 - 12:55 PM, said:

And how can a bullet go thru President Kennedy, get deflected, and pass through Govenor Connoly without any damage to the bullet?  That's the biggest one for me that shows a conspiracy. Oswald wasn't a good enough shot to shoot those 3 shots in 6 seconds.

I watched a 'new' program on this subject just two nights ago. And they had 'experts' that claimed the magic bullet was came out of John Connelly and was found on the stretcher next to him.....clean and in prefect shape with no damage. My question is, how does a bullet not retain some blood or fabric after passing through two people?

Also some additional info that is noteworthy, a witness at the scene claimed that he heard the '3 shots' fired and he described them as going like this...(he said) "I heard the shots fired and it went....pow...*pause*...powpow" And he repeated it the same way, that the second and third shot went off one directly after the other.

If that is true (because we know that the 'gun used' could not be re-fired that quickly) it would proove that there is in fact, a seconnd shooter that fired the third shot.

#54    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

lightly, on 17 February 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

I just watched JFK, the Movie.   What stands out to me from the movie is the film footage.  Why does the President clutch, and hold, his throat with both hands before any acknowledged shots are fired?   Then, you can see the President take a shot from the front.  Then you can see the only acknowledged shot blow his brains out from behind.    It's horrific footage,  but clearly depicts the events of the President being shot three times.
   Not to mention Governor Connally getting shot up ...  all by an alleged three bullets, from one direction, ..  only one ,in pristine condition, being acknowledged as having hit the President  AND then  the Governor!  in the back, wrist, and leg!   ..  NO.  
  Personally,  I believe that a coup happened that day and we having been living in the resulting strengthened and more consolidated grasp,  ever since•

So true. Sad part is, many Americans refuse to believe that that sort of thing took place on our soil.

As if we have immunity to such horrendous crimes.

#55    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

kaptn k, on 15 February 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

From all the material I have read the CIA are the people behind JFK's murder. They had motive, opportunity and the means to not only carry out but to cover up.

Oswald worked for the FBI under cover. J.E. Hoover wrote a memo on the day of JFK's murder that he had a meeting with a George Bush from the CIA and Hoover also stated in his memo (on that day - a full two days before Oswald was murdered) that Oswald was the 'lone gunman'. This verdict was dictated to Hoover via the CIA.

How could anyone in Washington on that day after a few short hours after Oswalds arrest come to that conclusion? There was no evidence and no trial.
The CIA is an institution, it does not have a motive, people do. LBJ disliked JFK (hated RFK), diametrically opposed JFK's policies, he had a maniacal urge to become President. Afterwards he hired Dulles, the guy who had been fired by JFK, for the investigation into JFK's death.

Who else benefitted significantly from the death was the country of Israel. JFK had imposed inspections on tehm to prevent nuclear proliferation. He also required their political arm, the American Zionist Council, to register. After JFK was gone, the inspection turned a blind eye (they got hundreds of nuclear weapons now), and the registration issue was dropped (they later renamed to AIPAC and are still today without registration).

It turns out LBJ was not jewish but was Zionist because of his aunt and his experience with WWII victims.

#56    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,265 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

lliqerty, on 28 June 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

The CIA is an institution, it does not have a motive, people do. LBJ disliked JFK (hated RFK), diametrically opposed JFK's policies, he had a maniacal urge to become President. Afterwards he hired Dulles, the guy who had been fired by JFK, for the investigation into JFK's death.

Who else benefitted significantly from the death was the country of Israel. JFK had imposed inspections on tehm to prevent nuclear proliferation. He also required their political arm, the American Zionist Council, to register. After JFK was gone, the inspection turned a blind eye (they got hundreds of nuclear weapons now), and the registration issue was dropped (they later renamed to AIPAC and are still today without registration).

It turns out LBJ was not jewish but was Zionist because of his aunt and his experience with WWII victims.

Wow, we've got it all now - Bush and the Jooooosssssss.

Can we get some Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg, and the Trilateral Commission too?  What about Cheney and Halliburton?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#57    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Rafterman, on 29 June 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

Can we get some Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderberg, and the Trilateral Commission too?  What about Cheney and Halliburton?

Now c'mon, Rafterman, we all know that can't be true. I mean, afterall, the U.S. government has all ready told us it was Lee Harvey Oswald all by himself.

Case closed, right?

#58    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

Rafterman, on 29 June 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

If you have a point, why don't you make it?

i did not talk about any of those. Are you so confused you cannot think straight?

May I ask for something serious?

#59    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:10 AM

lliqerty, on 01 July 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

If you have a point, why don't you make it?

i did not talk about any of those. Are you so confused you cannot think straight?

May I ask for something serious?

Rafterman doesn't listen to, or take seriously, any viewpoint that doesn't mesh with his all ready preconceived thoughts on a subject.

When credible information is presented that stands in contrast to what he believes he'll do what he did above (misdirection), offer a link to an article at skeptoid.com written by Brian Dunning, or he simply exits the thread. Usually he does step one, followed by step two, and then step three.

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 02 July 2012 - 03:10 AM.

#60    lliqerty

lliqerty

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

Angel Left Wing, on 02 July 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

Rafterman doesn't listen to, or take seriously, any viewpoint that doesn't mesh with his all ready preconceived thoughts on a subject.

When credible information is presented that stands in contrast to what he believes he'll do what he did above (misdirection), offer a link to an article at skeptoid.com written by Brian Dunning, or he simply exits the thread. Usually he does step one, followed by step two, and then step three.

Okay, we can always ignore irrational posts. I guess we will never know for sure how many different players were involved, because government agencies have the privilege to keep the facts sealed. But maybe we can judge by observing who benefits the most from the outcome.

Edited by lliqerty, 02 July 2012 - 04:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users