Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Extraterrestrial evidence or Atlantis evidenc


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1    pareidolia.effect

pareidolia.effect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2011

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:36 AM

Extraterrestrial evidence or Atlantis evidence

Almost all the images you see in this video have a size of 0.5 millimeter to 1 millimeter



More info:


In this video you can see the two metal objects at actual size:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X13C_NcBw


What is your opinion?
Thanks for your time, pareidolia.effect.


#2    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

    Is he hiding nuts or just plain nuts?

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Joined:06 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hangtown (Placerville), California

  • "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

So, the name says it all. I hardly saw anything unless highlighted. I would put my money on pareidolia.

What would make you think it is Atlantis or Aliens? Where were these items found?

Posted Image   I support the majestic Pacific Northwest tree Octopus.

#3    pareidolia.effect

pareidolia.effect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2011

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:06 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 21 November 2011 - 09:46 AM, said:

So, the name says it all. I hardly saw anything unless highlighted. I would put my money on pareidolia.

What would make you think it is Atlantis or Aliens? Where were these items found?

The objects were found in Spain, between 1996 and 1998 in different places. They were stone and not underground.

Why extratterestre or Atlantis? It is a response too long and complex, but that should not worry if you think these are simple pareidolia.

Thank you very much for your opinion.

Sorry for my English, do not dominate.


#4    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

    Midnight Snack Muncher

  • Member
  • 2,420 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Over the rainbow

  • Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:33 AM

I would say it is pareidolia. People can make out shapes or human faces out of any rough surface. You see what you want to see. For example I can see birds, insect, humans and other things on the sphere, that is only because I want to see that. Hell I can even see the alphabet K.  So no i dont think it means anything, its like Rorschach ink test.  In the video , where they show one particular pattern that looks like a human, that pattern to me looks like T-bone from swat kats. lol

Posted Image

#5    pareidolia.effect

pareidolia.effect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2011

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

View PostWordless Wanderer, on 22 November 2011 - 10:33 AM, said:

I would say it is pareidolia. People can make out shapes or human faces out of any rough surface. You see what you want to see. For example I can see birds, insect, humans and other things on the sphere, that is only because I want to see that. Hell I can even see the alphabet K.  So no i dont think it means anything, its like Rorschach ink test.  In the video , where they show one particular pattern that looks like a human, that pattern to me looks like T-bone from swat kats. lol


Can you show me Pareidolia of human faces with shadows, with volume, faces all meet the same lighting patterns? Can you show me Pareidolia human faces to be seen in retailing to the pupil of the eye?
Ja, Ja, Ja, very good at "T-bone swat kats"

Thanks for your opinion. Sorry for my English, do not dominate.


#6    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

    Midnight Snack Muncher

  • Member
  • 2,420 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Over the rainbow

  • Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:29 AM

View Postpareidolia.effect, on 22 November 2011 - 11:22 AM, said:

Can you show me Pareidolia of human faces with shadows, with volume, faces all meet the same lighting patterns? Can you show me Pareidolia human faces to be seen in retailing to the pupil of the eye?
Ja, Ja, Ja, very good at "T-bone swat kats"

Thanks for your opinion. Sorry for my English, do not dominate.

Sure come visit me in India. I am getting a house built. You will be able to see so many pareidolias, u can take as many photos as you like and then digitally see them in different lights. The main thing here is "belief". If you believe it to be faces of extra terrestrials or people from atlantis, then those images will look like that to you. Here in India you come across so many rocks, trees and what not resembling a god. While some pray to it, some shun it as pareidolia. Different people with different perspectives.

Posted Image

#7    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

    Unknown title error

  • Member
  • 3,215 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

  • Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

I have to agree with WW here.  People see what they want to see.... well said.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#8    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

    Midnight Snack Muncher

  • Member
  • 2,420 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Over the rainbow

  • Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Thanks Aus

Posted Image

#9    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

    Unknown title error

  • Member
  • 3,215 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

  • Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

I had just watched a documentary on this effect. They also touched on some other neat parts of the brains function that would finish an action seen with the eyes automatically in the brain at times with the removal of the finished action present.

Which is one reason illusions work so well on our complex brains.
... if I remember the documentary ill make sure to link a reference.
Ill comment further after some much needed rest.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch, 22 November 2011 - 11:44 AM.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#10    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

    Unknown title error

  • Member
  • 3,215 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

  • Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think the show may have been the new curiosity series. I cannot remember for sure but whatever I watched was interesting.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#11    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 20,655 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:26 PM

The first video link actually asks "Pareidolia?". I think yes. I tried to think what was going to be shown when the areas were boxes, and was always wrong. But I did see fish and animal heads. But, as was said this is coincidence and pareidolia.

Some of those features are mirror imaged, and others are less then 1 mm in size. I suppose the reason they suspect Atlantis or Aliens is because of the small fine detail involved. I can't believe I actually spent time watching these videos.... :td:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#12    pareidolia.effect

pareidolia.effect

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2011

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Wordless Wanderer , Aus Der Box Skeptisch , DieChecker;
thanks for your opinion.


#13    Muenzenhamster

Muenzenhamster

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:01 Mar 2011

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:47 AM

View PostWordless Wanderer, on 22 November 2011 - 11:29 AM, said:

Sure come visit me in India. I am getting a house built. You will be able to see so many pareidolias, u can take as many photos as you like and then digitally see them in different lights. The main thing here is "belief". If you believe it to be faces of extra terrestrials or people from atlantis, then those images will look like that to you. Here in India you come across so many rocks, trees and what not resembling a god. While some pray to it, some shun it as pareidolia. Different people with different perspectives.
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I want to go to India! Do you need a husband to go with that house of yours?


#14    Muenzenhamster

Muenzenhamster

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:01 Mar 2011

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

View Postpareidolia.effect, on 21 November 2011 - 08:36 AM, said:

Extraterrestrial evidence or Atlantis evidence

Almost all the images you see in this video have a size of 0.5 millimeter to 1 millimeter



More info:


In this video you can see the two metal objects at actual size:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X13C_NcBw


What is your opinion?
Thanks for your time, pareidolia.effect.
It would appear to me that this is a rather ordinary musket-ball. Are you sure it is stone and not heavily oxidized lead?


#15    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

    Midnight Snack Muncher

  • Member
  • 2,420 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Over the rainbow

  • Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

View PostMuenzenhamster, on 23 November 2011 - 09:47 AM, said:

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I want to go to India! Do you need a husband to go with that house of yours?

Haha! No thank you! I already have someone. :P Sorry

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users