Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Family claims five-year old son is haunted

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,624 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

www.dailymail.co.uk said:

A father has told how his five-year-old son claims he has been troubled by visions of a ghostly man with grey skin who speaks to him in the night.

Dave Gerrity, 41, said his son Dagan first complained about seeing something in his bedroom in the family's Bridlington home around six months ago.

Mr Gerrity said: 'Dagan is scared about it. He cries about it. He's told us that at night he can't sleep because a man with grey skin comes and sits on his bed and keeps him awake talking to him.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

What this sounds like to me is a case of alien abduction. One night the aliens came and abducted the mother, took her to the mother ship and the "Grey Alien" impregnated her and put her back to bed. Now it is five years later and the "Father" wants to start getting to know his son and the only way he could really spend any time with his son is in the night time. The boy is seeing a "Grey" alien but thinks its a ghost but its really his father and he just wants to get to know his son!! :w00t:

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#3    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:37 AM

Dagan?  The parents should be smacked.

#4    scaredsilly

scaredsilly

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• "In an open mind, there is always room to move."

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

The boy is a cutie though   :innocent:  shame about the name ...

#5    scaredsilly

scaredsilly

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• "In an open mind, there is always room to move."

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 23 November 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

What this sounds like to me is a case of alien abduction. One night the aliens came and abducted the mother, took her to the mother ship and the "Grey Alien" impregnated her and put her back to bed. Now it is five years later and the "Father" wants to start getting to know his son and the only way he could really spend any time with his son is in the night time. The boy is seeing a "Grey" alien but thinks its a ghost but its really his father and he just wants to get to know his son!! :w00t:

Rocketgirl B)

:tu:

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

Well once again, a perfect opportunity to finally prove the existence of ghosts.  Untold millions and a lifetime of fame and fortune await - until then, it's just a cool story.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#7    PHFATY

PHFATY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

I don't know about this thing. If it is Grey skinned then it sounds like it could be a shadow being from the shadow realm.  These things are very dangerous if you do not know how to deal with them properly. A few years ago, I had an encounter with one and every once in a while it returns.  And if you know how to deal with them properly, you can get it to teach you stuff.

WHO BUILT THE ANCIENT MEGALITHIC NAN MADOL RUINS IN THE WESTERN PACIFIC?

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com

MICRONESIA

#8    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• hit yourself in the face, and try if you feel something!

yes its hurt! so dont use a Ouija board to try out if it hurt or not!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

Maybe the grey skinned man is from the Mortal kombat Realm

#9    voidla

voidla

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Dagan is a nice name :'l

#10    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

Wasn't Dagan a name from The Elder Scrolls game?  Hmmmm... still, it has a ring to it.  I feel bad for the parents; my own daughter sees things like that and alsways has... it's tough!

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#11    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

paint the wall and quit yer lying

#12    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 23 November 2011 - 04:37 AM, said:

Dagan?  The parents should be smacked.
lol my thoughts exactly!

View PostRafterman, on 23 November 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

Well once again, a perfect opportunity to finally prove the existence of ghosts.  Untold millions and a lifetime of fame and fortune await - until then, it's just a cool story.
Agreed. Would be interesting to head over across the pond and check this out for myself. I love these types of reports as my team and myself are able to debunk and/or explain claims 97% of the time.   Pareidolia explains the wall, although being a plaster craftsman with 24 years of experience gives it a tiny bit of credit, however that leads me to believe it may be a hoax on that part. I would enjoy heading over for sure and I know my team would be on board as well.

View PostPHFATY, on 23 November 2011 - 03:24 PM, said:

I don't know about this thing. If it is Grey skinned then it sounds like it could be a shadow being from the shadow realm.  These things are very dangerous if you do not know how to deal with them properly. A few years ago, I had an encounter with one and every once in a while it returns.  And if you know how to deal with them properly, you can get it to teach you stuff.

What? You're playing with us right? I'm really hoping so! Otherwise, where on earth did you come up with such things? To see something as you say you have is one thing but, to give it a Category and it's own Realm??? I understand being a believer but, as a believer it's your and all believers responsibilities to be scientifically and tactically objective. Only making statements off of proven facts my friend. To say things like this and make such a huge statement without any credible information to back it up is what causes set-backs for those of us doing actual scientific research.

See, I can make unfounded statements too: " I once saw a Lamp move then spoke to me. They come from the Lightopia Realm and occasionally you'll see the Lamp you bought at IKEA take off running to different corners of the room. "

I'm not trying to be difficult but, do you see where I'm coming from with nonsensical statements? And the over all big picture of how those type of statements create a negative stigma for those of us whom are doing real research. :hmm:

View PostChinese Angel, on 23 November 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:

Maybe the grey skinned man is from the Mortal kombat Realm

lol!!! :)

View PostJGirl, on 23 November 2011 - 08:47 PM, said:

paint the wall and quit yer lying

Love it Jgirl! Straight and to the point! Very nice! :tu:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 23 November 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#13    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,829 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

sleeping on his front will solve the problem.

#14    Anotheryahoo

Anotheryahoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

true, tell him to sleep on his belly and all he has to do is put a camera in his room and that will keep the hag away,they hate to be filmed.

#15    xScorpinix

xScorpinix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• The only reason you are still conscious is because I do not feel like carrying you.

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:51 AM

View PostCryptozological Mascot, on 23 November 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

Wasn't Dagan a name from The Elder Scrolls game?  Hmmmm... still, it has a ring to it.  I feel bad for the parents; my own daughter sees things like that and alsways has... it's tough!

Maybe the parents are avid gamers!

Now the sound of music
Comes in silver pills
Engineered to suit you
Building cheaper thrills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users