Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mystery of secret signs in movies

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

One religious theory says, that mankind consists of Hellish humanoid souls (= Hellish people) and normal human souls (= normal people). Hellish people (also called “the secret dark”, “Satanic people” or “Devil's children”) have caused the biggest technical development of our mankind and they have the main word in the entertainment, too.

Here you can see a video explaining the nature of Hellish people:

Many Hellish people are very famous and you all know them, but I will not straightly say their names here, since I do not wish to be that offensive.
These Satanic people who rule this world have placed their secret signs into some of the movies they have created. Generally, one of the main thing they love to emphasize are eyes.

Here you can see a video with examples of the emphasis on the eyes:

The question of this post is your agreement or disagreement with this theory.

#2    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

Dear moderators, please rename this post from "Mystery of secret sings in movies" to "Mystery of secret signs in movies".

I do not know how to do that myself.

Thank you.

#3    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:19 AM

My opinion is that these are merely films where the director has focused on the eyes for dramatic effect. This occurs in most, if not all films due to the fact that the eyes can say a great deal and at that particular point in time no speech is even required. This is called communication. I find it hard to believe that anyone can see it as anything else!  Still, I suppose it sells books to the gullible of this world :)

#4    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

But a lot of them are Satanic signs nonetheless. Many people know about it (perhaps also you) but they do not want this fact to be publicly known.

#5    maca02

maca02

A Bear Of Very Little Brain

• 2,241 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

So the actor Rowan Atkinson, is a child of the devil??
hope his lawyers are not looking at the U M message boards!!!!
still when i watch movies i always wear my trusty tin foil hat to keep me safe :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Edited by maca02, 24 November 2011 - 02:05 AM.

ALL HAIL THE ALE

#6    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 November 2011 - 01:45 AM, said:

But a lot of them are Satanic signs nonetheless. Many people know about it (perhaps also you) but they do not want this fact to be publicly known.

Who says they are satanic signs?  
These are only natural characterisitcs which are instillled in a species by nature as a means of communication with others of a similar species. Humans are not the only ones who have this trait.   If one believes your theory (or whoever made this up) then one must believe that every single human being is possessed by satan because we all use our eyes to communicate!.  Some better than others, as is the case with Rowan Atkinson.  Also, to believe they are satanic signs, you need to believe in satan.
Sorry, but I completely disagree with your theory. It has no substance.

#7    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:35 AM

View Postmaca02, on 24 November 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

So the actor Rowan Atkinson, is a child of the devil??
hope his lawyers are not looking at the U M message boards!!!!
still when i watch movies i always wear my trusty tin foil hat to keep me safe :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

PMSL :w00t:

#8    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

[quote name='maca02' timestamp='1322100304' post='4124502'
[/quote]
me too! :rofl:

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#9    Muenzenhamster

Muenzenhamster

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

In light of the original post, I may need to begin wearing my foil hat when perusing these forums. Is Barney the purple dinosaur an agent of Satan as well? Actually, scratch that, THAT one I might be inclined to believe! 😜

#10    HawkLord

HawkLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

• I reserve the right to change my mind when better and more accurate info becomes available.

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

View PostMuenzenhamster, on 24 November 2011 - 03:22 AM, said:

... Is Barney the purple dinosaur an agent of Satan as well? Actually, scratch that, THAT one I might be inclined to believe! 😜
He is not just an agent but the Antichrist I tell's ya  :devil:
*puts on tinfoil hat and smears himself in duck sauce to ward off the evileye while jumping around yelling Millenium hand and shrimp  :wacko:

The rocks in my head fill the holes in yours.

It is easy to spout the wisdom of others when you have none of your own.

Insult me all you like but remember that i have a sword.

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

Eyes are recognizable facial features, and play a part in communication. Not sure how you're getting satanic symbols from them.

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 November 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:

Let us take a closer look at the following picture. It seems that the man is one of the secret dark and that he is opened. The dark energy seems to be streaming from him.
Really, you got all that from a man looking at the camera? What drugs do I need to take the see this "dark energy"?

#12    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:22 PM

Emphasis on the eyes is a naturally-occurring thing and we all use our eyes to communicate with. However, the eyes can also be used as a secret sign.

In such a case the emphasis is somehow accentuated, for instance the special position will be kept for a longer time, the emphasis on the eyes will occur several times and the scenes are placed near each other and similarly.

But to understand the emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic Sign, first you should believe in a Satan and/or in the theory of Two Different Species.

If you do, then you can understand some emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic sign. If you do not, then any position of any eyes will always be a normal thing for you.

Sad to say, when seeing this post, the so-called "secret dark" would try to prove that no such positions of eyes can be a Satanic sign and their arguments would sound truly.

#13    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 November 2011 - 03:38 PM, said:

Really, you got all that from a man looking at the camera? What drugs do I need to take the see this "dark energy"?
I have seen black magic many times. The look strongly reminds a Devil's servant in action, and the emphasized eyes around this scene in the movie make this suspicion the stronger. Actually, more of you know it, but they will never admit it.

#14    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 November 2011 - 01:15 AM, said:

Dear moderators, please rename this post from "Mystery of secret sings in movies" to "Mystery of secret signs in movies".

I do not know how to do that myself.

Thank you.

View PostEnglishgent, on 24 November 2011 - 02:35 AM, said:

PMSL :w00t:

I'm sorry I know its wrong to laugh like some people are (above) but what in Gods name are you on about?

#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,569 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 November 2011 - 06:22 PM, said:

Sad to say, when seeing this post, the so-called "secret dark" would try to prove that no such positions of eyes can be a Satanic sign and their arguments would sound truly.
So some people make up this satanic sign theory, and anyone who points out how ridiculous this is, is part of this "dark secret"?

Thats called paranoid delusions.

Still you've failed to show these are satanic. Your link only goes to some fantasy story about humans magically appearing one day, some of them coming from hell.
A completely unrelated movie is meant to prove this obvious fictional story? Such convoluted reasoning.

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 24 November 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

I have seen black magic many times. The look strongly reminds a Devil's servant in action, and the emphasized eyes around this scene in the movie make this suspicion the stronger. Actually, more of you know it, but they will never admit it.
Please, he's looking at the camera.
I suspect you "see" many things others don't.

Edited by Rlyeh, 24 November 2011 - 07:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users