Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Black Demon with Red Penetrated Eyes

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• hit yourself in the face, and try if you feel something!

yes its hurt! so dont use a Ouija board to try out if it hurt or not!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.
But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world.   everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room( a small gate , the same size of my spirit form(energie ball. I went in the tunnel and i was just exploring the tunnel, the tunnel had always 4 ways to go like left,right,up,down tunnels.  the atmosphere was quiet inside the tunnel till, i looked back, behind me.

i felt something was chasing me , and i looked back , behind me was something too it was fast and it look black, it looked like a black energie ball. i was scared and i try to get rid of the black energie in the tunnels but , he was fast and know exactly where i was in the tunnel, so i found a exist came out of the tunnel through the wall of my room again.

And i saw my body , so i went back through my nose in my body . waked up with a lot of sweat. i looked at my door in the same  time and i have a sort of mirror hanging there, but its not made of glas, more like plastic.

when i looked at my door of my room i saw a weird black shape in my mirror. and the distance of my bed and my door is a lot.
i still tought i was dreaming, so i hit myself in my face with my hand a couple of times and i still saw the black shape in my mirror at the door. So it was dark in my room ,but the black shape was darker. So i thought must be a shadow or something.

So step out of my bed walked towards the mirror and i saw a black shape and i saw a head , the first thing i thought was it was my head in the plastic mirror, but when i was closer  i saw that he opend his eyes and it was red eyes, when i looked at it , i could not move my body , i felt some strong negative energie that comes from him , and i was in a shock and scared, few second later i could move my body so i run quickly like a coward to my bed, put the  sheets on me. and start praying some quotes from the Quran that is called the throne vers. and i heared noise all around me my table like it was smashing things, or knocking hard on every where in my room! bam , bam , bam, bam. i keeped praying and then it dissapears. i turned the lights on and slept with it on.  the follow morning i saw all kind of black spot on my wall. everywhere.

as far as i know i touch it and it was like black dust or sand. like it was burned.

Did anyone had the same experience or something similar.

Edited by Chinese Angel, 24 November 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#2    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

View PostChinese Angel, on 24 November 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room

Just sounds like a dream.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

View PostChinese Angel, on 24 November 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.
But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world.   everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

You are waiting to hard for Diablo 3, chill it is close :D :D :D.

Edited by Nuke_em, 24 November 2011 - 04:42 PM.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#4    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

View Post*Frank*, on 24 November 2011 - 04:28 PM, said:

Just sounds like a dream.

Well the thing is i saw the black demon when i woke up from my dream! and that was scary ass hell

#5    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 24 November 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

You are waiting to hard for Diablo 3, chill it is close :D :D :D.

hahaha B)  that is funny, i like playing xbox games or pc, but this wasn't a game, this was real, no joke.

And this wasn't the only time i encounter demons or other weird things while i am awake  and not dreaming.

#6    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostChinese Angel, on 24 November 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

hahaha B)  that is funny, i like playing xbox games or pc, but this wasn't a game, this was real, no joke.

Your mind could produce a similiar experience of a game you played or saw. It could have come from a movie too. Nothing scary or to be afraid of. I would worry if more people would dream the same thing at the same time, that would be scary.

By the way you member of any cult? Do you belive in demons or god? The black dust is spooky thou :)

Edited by Nuke_em, 24 November 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#7    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 24 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Your mind could produce a similiar experience of a game you played or saw. It could have come from a movie too. Nothing scary or to be afraid of. I would worry if more people would dream the same thing at the same time, that would be scary.

By the way you member of any cult? Do you belive in demons or god? The black dust is spooky thou :)

Nope i am not a member of any cult, and i believe in God and demons etc that they exist, and not only do i believe i saw Demons more times then this.

And about producing it in my mind , nope i am 100% sure of it, because after i saw it at my door i run to my bed
And hit my self a couple of times to just make sure i wasn't sleeping and i heard loud noises.

i am a normal person i believe in God and i am aware of demons,angels etc that they exist! and i know that Bad demons doesn't like people like me that dont give up the faith in God . lucky i know somethings or things to say or do to get rid of them.

#8    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,276 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

View PostChinese Angel, on 24 November 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

Nope i am not a member of any cult, and i believe in God and demons etc that they exist, and not only do i believe i saw Demons more times then this.

And about producing it in my mind , nope i am 100% sure of it, because after i saw it at my door i run to my bed
And hit my self a couple of times to just make sure i wasn't sleeping and i heard loud noises.

i am a normal person i believe in God and i am aware of demons,angels etc that they exist! and i know that Bad demons doesn't like people like me that dont give up the faith in God . lucky i know somethings or things to say or do to get rid of them.

Weird thou i've never heard of such phenomena, like demons showing themselves in full form. I dont belive in them nor God, but from what i heard they usually dont show themselves. You usually feel a presence or cold air, those are sign of bad energy. So if i was you i would leave it for now but if it shows again... you might have a dark problem on your hand!

#9    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 24 November 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

Weird thou i've never heard of such phenomena, like demons showing themselves in full form. I dont belive in them nor God, but from what i heard they usually dont show themselves. You usually feel a presence or cold air, those are sign of bad energy. So if i was you i would leave it for now but if it shows again... you might have a dark problem on your hand!

The moment this black demon opend his eyes and i look straight at it , his cold air was extremly cold and energy was realy strong then , just a cold air and having some chills , or when you hair of your arms get up. the bad energie was so strong that i could not move my body for seconds.  

but i didn had any problems with this black demon since that time, because in the morning black dust was all around in my room at the wall, as far as i know of stories i found in books , when you find dust it means that your prays burned the demon and kill it.  Like you said normally demons dont show up in full form. Well i just know a littebit more about demons then most people know. this wasnt the only time i had experience  with 1 of them , but this was the most powerfull one i experience.

The rule is for humans and demons to not contact eachoter and if you do or the demon does then bad things can happen, the demons burns because of the prays to God, and if the human contact demons they can get posest or crazy by it. just imagen every night hearing those things.

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

A Real Experience with a Real Demon in Real Life? Sounds like someone is trying too hard to convince themselves.

#11    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 November 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

A Real Experience with a Real Demon in Real Life? Sounds like someone is trying too hard to convince themselves.
That's really what I thought.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#12    Chinese Angel

Chinese Angel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 November 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

Well for me it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. I just can speak for myself. Convincing i don't need.

But the funny things , that you Rlyeh and Fluffybunny are the ones that are looking for something Unseen stories to read , because it excites you NO?

or you are Researching if demons do exist in full shape!
Well i hope you will never have to find out! because i am not JOking about this!

Edited by Chinese Angel, 24 November 2011 - 07:30 PM.

#13    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

Dreams are real, documented, studied and happen regularly to everyone.

The same cannot be said for demons.

So what is more likely to have happened, you had a dream of a demon, or you actually met a demon? Occums razor is pretty clear on how things really happened. Based on all of the threads you have created it appears that you have an amazing imagination, and I think that imagination was at work creating this demon experience.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

View PostChinese Angel, on 24 November 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

Well for me it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. I just can speak for myself. Convincing i don't need.

But the funny things , that you Rlyeh and Fluffybunny are the ones that are looking for something Unseen stories to read , because it excites you NO?

or you are Researching if demons do exist in full shape!
Well i hope you will never have to find out! because i am not JOking about this!
No, I just found it unusual you put so much emphases on the word Real. A real experience already implies as much, but declaring it was in real life seemed a bit much.

Edited by Rlyeh, 24 November 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#15    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,331 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

I once had a dream within a dream within a dream. I had to "wake" myself up twice before getting back to reality. Maybe that's what happened to you. I don't understand this "demon" theme that seems to be so popular on UM. I've had a lot of "paranormal" experiences, but have never seen anything that seemed threatening, bad, or evil, never experienced any cold spots, etc. Perhaps that's because I have faith in a loving, supportive, positive universe/divinity, and trust that the divine spirit will always watch over & protect me, in a metaphysical sense. One of the committments I've made to myself is to stay out of fear. Fear-based thoughts, words & actions almost always have a negative outcome or consequence, and are self-perpetuating.

I'm not a Christian, nor do I believe in an anthropomorphic God, but I do believe in a divine energy/spirit that is always present everywhere, and try to stay in consciousness of that positive/divine energy. This is my reality, and it leaves no room for "demons" or "evil spirits". I think a lot of these negative entities people experience might be thought forms of their own making, that are born from fear. Someone said, "Change your mind, change your life." A simple idea, but difficult to accomplish. Life is a series of lessons, we're all students, and hopefully we learn from our experiences, becomes a little bit wiser, a little more compassionate, and a little happier every day.

Sorry if this turned into a ramble. I see a lot of fear present in people these days, and I think it's part of what has created the polarization and extremism we're seeing in our society. My prayer is that people move out of fear and
into consciously creating a community based on mutual respect and compassion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users