Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I just saw an alien yesterday at 2:00 am

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,226 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Andyigo, you come here with a wild story and just expect everyone to believe it? With all due respect, that would make us gullible fools, would it not?

Now, as I see it there are three possible scenarios likely here:

1) You're pulling our collective leg and find the attention amusing.

2) There's some chemical imbalance/substance, either natural or ingested, causing you to have seen such a creature.

3) You saw an alien.

I don't know much about aliens, but I do know a little about people. People love to hoax others, people love 'party substances', and people can (and frequently do) hallucinate as a result of various conditions. All in all, I'm not inclined to bet that option number 3 is the most likely choice here.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#17    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

View PostLilly, on 29 November 2011 - 01:53 AM, said:

Andyigo, you come here with a wild story and just expect everyone to believe it? With all due respect, that would make us gullible fools, would it not?

Now, as I see it there are three possible scenarios likely here:

1) You're pulling our collective leg and find the attention amusing.

2) There's some chemical imbalance/substance, either natural or ingested, causing you to have seen such a creature.

3) You saw an alien.

I don't know much about aliens, but I do know a little about people. People love to hoax others, people love 'party substances', and people can (and frequently do) hallucinate as a result of various conditions. All in all, I'm not inclined to bet that option number 3 is the most likely choice here.

My thoughts exactly Lilly!  I'm getting a little irritated by the disrespect and childish behavior of the new people posting on here. They come with these insane and incredible claims and the minute anyone slightly hints at a not-so-paranormal answer they fly of the proverbial handle.  We should have a disclaimer before anyone enters the forum stating that if you're going to post be ready to answer questions, to be respectful, and to understand that we are a collective group of believers/non-believers that will all be skeptical and keep a "scientific" approach to all claims. Thus, the only true way to pursue the truth.

#18    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:28 AM

View PostAndyigo, on 29 November 2011 - 01:38 AM, said:

Hahaha yeah its funny that I was so scared I couldnt even escape oh the funniest part was when I think i was being controlled or being manipulated by it looking at it and oh the most hilarious think is your telling me to go downstairs and that's the only phone in the house with that thing that was looking for me to kill me hahaha thank you for not believing. *SNIP*

You seem awfully collected for someone who just had an alien keep them hostage (and apparently mind control them as well) in their house. I'm betting most people would have had a mental breakdown, not post about it mere hours later.

Edited by Moonie2012, 29 November 2011 - 03:43 AM.
removed unacceptable portion

#19    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,226 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:32 AM

Please, let's not get abusive. It's quite possible that the OP did indeed experience something frightening. Even if the experience was internal verses external that doesn't make it any less upsetting. And if he's only yanking our chain...why play into the situation.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#20    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:36 AM

The question remains - why is he posting on a website hours after getting taken hostage and being "brain raped" or whatever by a monster for hours on Thanksgiving? Who leaves a kid all alone on Thanksgiving?

If this really happened, he would not be in any state of mind to casually blog and joke about it.

Edited by Moonie2012, 29 November 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#21    BDH25

BDH25

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:53 AM

Let's put this into perspective, we are on a site called "Unexplained Mysteries", in a forum about reports and sightings. Somebody had a "sighting" of something they can't "explain" so it's a "mystery". Now wether the story is true or not is beside the point. If a person believes their story to be true and comes here for help or guidance then who are we to dog them for it?

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:01 AM

View PostBDH25, on 29 November 2011 - 03:53 AM, said:

Let's put this into perspective, we are on a site called "Unexplained Mysteries", in a forum about reports and sightings. Somebody had a "sighting" of something they can't "explain" so it's a "mystery". Now wether the story is true or not is beside the point. If a person believes their story to be true and comes here for help or guidance then who are we to dog them for it?

Rational minds with at least a modicum of common sense.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#23    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,298 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:27 AM

View PostBDH25, on 29 November 2011 - 03:53 AM, said:

I don't see anyone "doggin" the OP. The issue I'm seeing everyone here has is the tact the OP is taking when being asked simple questions requesting facts. Yes, this is Unexplained Mysteries, where some of the higher educated and level headed goal here is to get to the "facts" of every claim, sighting, and report. Keeping a healthy mix of skepticism and educated questioning for each claim should be the collective attitude for everyone in this community. To blindly accept every report as fact would be irresponsible on our part.

If you come here seeking help or guidance as you said, then you should be open to accept just that from every one of us. :tu:

#24    Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen

El Lobo

• 1,990 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostThisiswhatIthink, on 27 November 2011 - 06:01 AM, said:

I think your story is either 1) bull, or 2) the being you saw was a result from the chemicals in your brain still being released to make your mind project images which become dreams, and are most often in the form of anxiety or fear.
It looks like you made that account just for that post.

And what "chemicals" are you talking about?

Life is too short to waste on responsibilities. :)

#25    Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen

El Lobo

• 1,990 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 November 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

Rational minds with at least a modicum of common sense.
Claiming to have seen an alien doesn't necessarily defy common sense to such a degree as you say. It's not like he said he saw a unicorn or a dragon.
There is substantial reason to be at the very least open to the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligent life. It technically doesn't defy any of the current laws of science or reality.

Life is too short to waste on responsibilities. :)

#26    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

you say you had just woke up, right? if you are indeed telling the truth,  i think your brain was still half asleep and it was a hallucination caused by fragments of a dream.

SRS

#27    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

View PostAndyigo, on 26 November 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

I'm 16 and I'm almost always home alone cause mom has to go to her job trips like every week. So it was 2:00 am and my throat was dry so I went downstairsto get something to drink and when I got to the kitchen... oh my it was the scariest moment in my life because like 15ft away stood there a big figure it its eyes were yellowish and big plus wide, body shape was kinda skinny, no nose but what really disturbed me was its mouth was like stitched. So I was pissed scared and I mean really scared I just thought of running as fast as I can to my room and that's exactly what I did and when I got into my room,closed the door, put a chair in the doorknob so the door wouldn't, "it" was just walking around and I just waited it out until 7:00 am.

View PostAndyigo, on 27 November 2011 - 02:57 AM, said:

I honestly don't know I just woke up, went down stairs, and I was about to get something to drink when I saw it there and i was shocked because it almost had no mouth gray and it was 5-6 ft maybe but I couldn't tell it was to damn dark. So I my first thought was sneak away slowly and quiet, get some distance and run. That's what I did run as fast as I could so I got to my room locked/barricaded my door, and I heard its footseps and somehow I didn't know it so smart so I blocked my  window as well. Somehow while I was waiting out for "it" to go away (I can't call it a he cause he ain't fromt his world) suddenly my head started hurting and everything seemed blurry and somehow my whole body was moving by itself trying to go take the stuff off the door. I don't know what happened after but I think I fainted or something. It was morning and shockingly the door to my room was open so I got off bed and said that wasn't a dream after all.

View PostAndyigo, on 27 November 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

I really don't know I just locked every door and my house is kinda big but not that big and I don't know why when it was in the house my head started hurting but really hurting and then my vision started blurring and somehow I passed out and next thing you I was on the floor and my door open and that was it.

A little advice for you, next time you wish to make up a story you must get the basics right, the basics being keep the story consistent.

So which is it, you waited it out until morning OR you passed out and woke up in the morning?
also if when you woke up the door was open how does this mean you were not dreaming!?!?!? surely this says that you likely were dreaming seeing as the door was no longer wedged by the chair.

how did you know it was going to kill you?
can you give me the measurements of your kitchen....i.e. 3 metres by 4 metres etc, thanks.

#28    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

View PostAndyigo, on 26 November 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

I'm 16 and I'm almost always home alone cause mom has to go to her job trips like every week. So it was 2:00 am and my throat was dry so I went downstairsto get something to drink and when I got to the kitchen... oh my it was the scariest moment in my life because like 15ft away stood there a big figure it its eyes were yellowish and big plus wide, body shape was kinda skinny, no nose but what really disturbed me was its mouth was like stitched. So I was pissed scared and I mean really scared I just thought of running as fast as I can to my room and that's exactly what I did and when I got into my room,closed the door, put a chair in the doorknob so the door wouldn't, "it" was just walking around and I just waited it out until 7:00 am.

And i am drinking beer with bigfoot and yeti :D. Don't watch so many movies, "you woke up", maybe you were still dreaming and/or your mind was playing tricks on you... Why would "alien" come to you house and just walk around, and atop of all that typcial alien shape broadcasted everywhere.. Aliens aren't real here on earth maybe they did came some time ago, but they aren't here now.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#29    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

View PostAndyigo, on 27 November 2011 - 06:44 AM, said:

Believe me or not if you were in my position I bet you wouldn't even do a damn thing to escape the being that was in the morning and don't think of it as chemicals in my brain i know what i saw. Skeptics believe that most people with a gift of seeing or dealing with the paranormal might (in your case) be stupid, on drugs, or need some help.

It just came unexpectly and I am easily surprised

People who dont take drugs such as LSD or Diphenhydramine have never experienced a trip. When someone spikes their drink many dont even realise they are tripping when odd things appear in their reality.

Diphenhydramine is the drug your brain releases during dreams, near death experiences and its also contained in many over the counter cough syrups. It makes you trip and its what causes your dreams to be so real. When you awake from a deep dream state the levels of it in your brain can still be high enough for your dreams to overlap onto reality.

#30    Ghostdancer

Ghostdancer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Andyigo, I feel the need to ask you, where were you and what were you doing in the hours leading up to your sighting?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users