Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

I just saw an alien yesterday at 2:00 am

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

View PostXanthurion2, on 29 November 2011 - 05:49 AM, said:

you say you had just woke up, right? if you are indeed telling the truth,  i think your brain was still half asleep and it was a hallucination caused by fragments of a dream.

This sounds about right...  Many times I had only half woke up and thought I heard and saw strange things..   It doesn't mean I did for real

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    TheUndeniableTruth

TheUndeniableTruth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• My nameless hero in life is a monster called Hope.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:45 AM

Should have taken your med's before sleeping.

Noone cares what you have to say so dont waste a thought thinking it.

#33    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:43 AM

You should have invited him in for a spot of lunch.

That's the real reason why he was waiting for you.
:lol: :rolleyes:

#34    h4x4b4g4l!n

h4x4b4g4l!n

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:12 AM

coPosted Image

#35    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 4,233 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

Why do aliens show up at ungodly hours of the night, and not in office hours ?  :hmm:

#36    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

View PostAndyigo, on 27 November 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

I really don't know I just locked every door and my house is kinda big but not that big and I don't know why when it was in the house my head started hurting but really hurting and then my vision started blurring and somehow I passed out and next thing you I was on the floor and my door open and that was it.

Just throwing this out there. I specialize in alien communication and Sound Waves. But what I dont understand is the part where you said you stayed up till 7 am but you also passed out and woke up in the morning. and the other part I dont understand is. You said you put the chair to your door so nothing could get in. But then you say when you woke up the door was open.

Now i sense quite a bit of hospitality towards your situation. An from my own experiences of having to explain off and out of this world phenomenons its understandable to an extent. but being hesitant towards your accusations can askew your viewers point of views, an your opportunity for a clear point of view towards the matter.

Now why you saw it so bluntly would probably be explained by the fact that aliens dont want to be seen or introduced to the public. and the fact that you were so scared an ran off gave in the intuition that it was safe. Now The way i saw it, you wernt as petrified as some would be so the idea of killing getting rid of or exposing the alien wasnt in mind. So in this process the alien felt safe, which is probably why it stuck around. As for your OTher version you set up. Idk if it was actually in your house or not. but with the mindset that i have posted suspecting you had it with you being afraid of the alien is in a turn a way to introduce yourself to the public. But a very confusing and askew outlook. thus probably led the alien to being confused an in being in; way to introduce yourself to the public, It began having safe sex with you to understand the situation better. and your fear was probably confusing it making it angry with what it was seeing which is what was probably causing your headache and blurred vision. Aliens arnt humans and dont have the same mindset, but still the same outlook. and when you passed out from its frantic thinking it probably Went to your room thinking you were in: way to introduce yourself to the public.(Because quit your prayers is there mindset) And saw that something was wrong. an in turn seeing that 1. no one was there. or 2. noticed you wernt moving and/or had no brainwaves....... Decided to leave

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#37    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

My suggestion for the next time you see one. Ignore it... not Ignore it! and enjoy the idea of your sighting. or of seeing it. and it will quit watching a video of you and leave you alone.

#38    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

Oh an i might be mistaken. but afraid is a sign of sexual interaction... but i wouldnt be to worried cause passing out causes dull brainwaves with sensual relief. which is a sign of friendship. and there interactions are based off brainwaves. So they just move on with there lives. continue with whatever like nothing was going on.

#39    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,579 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

View PostKainFall, on 08 December 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

It began having safe sex with you to understand the situation better.
Because thats what you'd do when sneaking into a strangers house?

#40    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 December 2011 - 12:18 PM, said:

Because thats what you'd do when sneaking into a strangers house?

If I wanted to steal something and make sure they didnt realize me.. Thats not really something you should bring up to me. Humans can be sick minded people.

Edited by KainFall, 08 December 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#41    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

I hate when i type something out wrong and i cant go back to edit it cause i already left the page. Or when i change my mind bout stuff and i cant delete it.

#42    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,579 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

View PostKainFall, on 08 December 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

If I wanted to steal something and make sure they didnt realize me.. Thats not really something you should bring up to me. Humans can be sick minded people.
Speak for yourself. I'm not the one here calling fear a sexual interaction.

#43    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:45 PM

My first instinct here was to troll the guy and say that I believe him, but I thought better of it because I don't really want him to come back or think he fooled someone

#44    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 December 2011 - 12:36 PM, said:

Speak for yourself. I'm not the one here calling fear a sexual interaction.

Ever heard of comforting. Sry i specialize in alien communication. douche :P

#45    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,579 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

View PostKainFall, on 08 December 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

Ever heard of comforting. Sry i specialize in alien communication. douche :P
In other words you're a charlatan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users