Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Encouraged by the Light Book free for members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    encouraged

encouraged

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

DANGER: I have an idea!

Since my 63 birthday is just around the corner, Saturday, 3-Dec-11, and I have nobody to celebrate it with, I thought I would make my book Encouraged by the Light, available as your party favor; for free; as a one-time download, one-time open, non-printable PDF. (If you have a friend you want to give it to, just have them join UM and request the book from me.)

That is kinda restrictive I know, but I don't want to find out it has been propagated everywhere before I get a chance to market it.

I am doing so as a "Thank you!" for this incredible membership and site. It has been an amazing encouragement to me while I was needing it most!

If you are also willing to review the book, and provide me with permission to use the review, I will provide you with an autographed copy free of cost and shipping. Yes, even the $15 of shipping to Australia and/or England, and most everywhere else!

I hate to do all the work to do this if nobody is going to read the book though. So, please send me a personal message if you will read it, while I start to prepare such a link, with which to accomplish this, since I just thought of this today.

[attachment=62904:Book Cover 1000 pixel.jpg]

#2    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,360 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

Sounds great man, good idea... I'll give it a go.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users