Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iraq / Sept. 11 Connection Confusion?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 11 September 2004 - 08:10 AM

Then tell us how you know there wasn't a connection between Sadaam and Osama.  How do you know?  How could you know?  I don't want to hear about what you believe......what do you know?  You know nothing.
I know nothing.  How can anyone know that?  Think!  Who not only destroyed Sadaams ability to be viewed as the fourth largest military in the world but also humiliated him in the eyes of the world?  The United States.  Who probably hated us more than anyone else in the world?  No one.  You don't know that there wasn't a connection and I don't know that there was one.  What we do know is that Sadaam is in jail and the people of Iraq are on their way to self determination and freedom.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#17    sunshinenz

sunshinenz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 09:20 AM

and so "DOOMIE" - hell I am totally independent and I can see the truth - why can't others If you all can't see what this person is saying )Doomgirl) then you are either stupid of reading news from a controled source.

Edited by sunshinenz, 11 September 2004 - 09:22 AM.

#18    sunshinenz

sunshinenz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 09:26 AM

there never was a connection with Iraq and 911, the Bush Governemt couldn't find Osama, so hoping the world would forget they went after Iraq and their oil

Doomie, doomie, doomie.........you are a product of the liberal machine....you are smarter than that.....I thought......  

Are U all in a dream world or don't you see that what ppl like Doomie is right on the button....................poor fools if you don't

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users