Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inner voice

White Crane Feather

I'm no psychic but I have spent many hours consulting my inner voice and in shamanic journeys I have had conversations with incredible things. I liked arpees thread of giving advice and reading from the heart.

Ask a question. I will enter a mild meditative trance... And consult several spirit guides that I beleive speak to me through my inner voice. I will attempt to speak to guides I call her..,.a loving feminin spirit and the boy..., a very old and wise if not cryptic spirit. Sometimes another that I call grandfather communicates in images. I beleive he is one of my native American ancestors.

This is an exercise for me. I want to find some practical use for others with all these journeys and vision quests... It will be fun.

Ask away? :) :) :) I'm excited.

Be warned... They are all brutaly truthful... And grandfather likes to make fun of things kinda like a mime. But he's also good for finding stuff or small little things that help your day. I don't always know what he means, but the images he uses always gives me an idea at the right moment that leads to success.

Edited by Seeker79

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• The_Sensual_One

• THINGSCHANGE87

• littleriot

Grandfather: shrugging his shoulders as if to say--- ok if you want to do this----

Her: is smiling and seems genuinely excited to help.

Boy: has glanced up and is skipping stones in circles ( he always does this) --- he then let's me know that I will have to free write what they mean because their communications are not always in language and higher dimention thought is highly contextual. ----

See this is already fun. :)

Edited by Seeker79

Hey Seeker,

For past 2 years I have been going to school to get my Associates Degree. I still have well over a year left before I will be able to finish. Ever since I started meditating on a regular basis my schooling doesn't seem as important to me. So I guess my question is, should I bite the bullet and finish up my degree or find another path?

Hey... Thanks my friend. I was worried no One would try. Let's see.

Her: she is showing me crowds of people and smiles. She is standing amongst them. She is saying if you continue with your higher education you will meet many great people and professors. Some of these people will be close and valuable close friends. She says finish school and consider even more.

Boy: ----- he is reminding me of a saying--- " those that are to heavenly minded are not earthly bound" --- you have found a passion being a seeker but you are using that as an excuse to be lazy--- its only a short time compared to the rest of your life---- there is much you do not understand and there are many things to learn In academia the will help you grapple with the things you will learn and the circumstances you will encounter---- you don't yet know how to learn--- if you want to master altered states you first have to master this feeling you have. Mastering yourself and completing what you started is important no matter hue you change during the process---

Grandfather: is shaking his yes and pointing at the boy.

(Thanks again)

I think you should lower your head and hit the books.

Edited by Seeker79

Thanks!

I know it's tough sometimes man, but I'm 32. Every single person I know that did not finish school always regreted it latter. The spirits are all in agreement that this will happen to you if you quit. I will even go as far to say they are all guaranteeing it.

Seeker,

Please ask your guides for me: Since my sister died a year ago, I feel lost. Where/what should I be seeking?

Thanks to you and your helpers.

Qangelify

Seeker,

Please ask your guides for me: Since my sister died a year ago, I feel lost. Where/what should I be seeking?

Thanks to you and your helpers.

Qangelify

Hi my friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know this feeling well.

Boy: He is skipping circles with stones at the lake that I first met him in the Sierra Nevada mountains they go out of his hand and like a boomerang they come back. he is reminding you that this universe and what we think of as time is only but a great wheel in the machine of the great spirit. Your time with your sister are eternal moments never to be lost, and you honer her with your grief. Your grief and loss is apart of your experience of love. Without it love would surely be pointless. All love is a risk that you evenchually loose because without the loss you could not experience the beauty. He is also reminding you that the circle is larger than anything you can imagine. There is more time with your sister to come in this cycle.

Her: she is on her knees crying. She wants to take human form a bury your face on her chest ( not sexual ) wrap her arms around you and squeeze every ounce of pain out of you. But she knows she would be robbing you of your complete experience of love..... She dosnt care... She would do it anyway if it were in her power.. She is standing up..... She has waived her hand and I'm seeing profiles of people. She is telling me that the great spirit has put people in our society to guide us. She wants you to get online and sift through thereapists until you see a face that speaks to your inner voice. This persons job in life is to be there for you. This person has power and can help more than you think. She also wants you to find a secluded place in nature. She wants you to neal down. With your fingers she wants you to reach down and grip the earth and weeds. She wants you to scream and sob. She wants you to yell at the sky and express yourself to the great spirit with everythought that runs through your beautiful mind.

Grandfather: is sifting through piles of rocks. In one hand he has a broken one. He is looking for the other part. It is lost. He finds it. But a nasty looking snake us coiled around it that lashes at him every time he reaches for it. he is handing me a large stick. He wants me to give it to you. He wants you to take the stick into your dreams and kill the snake. The snake will guard this part if your soul ad long as you let it live.

( this is what my ancestors call soul loss. part of your spirit is missing and looking for your sister in the spirit world. You have created a living thought form that will not allow for it to return to you, until you kill it)

Good luck my friend. Reclaim you missing part. Allow yourself to fully express yourself, and do not be to pride to seek assistance in person.

I'm here for however i can help.

Seeker, your guides seem so creative & loving. I am working on the connection with my guide (s).

Is it possible for your guides to talk to mine and find out the best path for me to take to connect with them? Thank you

This is a very interesting concept Seeker! Thanks for putting it up to share and try to help people.

Seeker, your guides seem so creative & loving. I am working on the connection with my guide (s).

Is it possible for your guides to talk to mine and find out the best path for me to take to connect with them? Thank you

I dont know.... Maybe. All you can do is ask. I met mine face to face during shamanic journeys and vision quests. Then dreams. I have a tutorial on my blog. You can start by learning the journey.

Her: is reminding me of the time I tried to journy to Japan to see if I could help with the tsunami victims. She pulled me right out of the air and and prevented me from doing it. I was not ready to meet such death and confusion in the spirit world. that event is on my blogs. The night of the tsunamis.

She is Saying your spirits are already there. You just need to become aware. Awareness is action and thought. Study how to lucid dream. Study astral projection. Absorb nature in it's entirety. Make It a way of life. That's how awareness is born. :). Weekend spiritual seekers don't learn a whole lot. She is giving me the feeling that it will not be to long if it has not happened already that you will start to experience serindipidous events that will lead you down the path.

This is a very interesting concept Seeker! Thanks for putting it up to share and try to help people.

No thank arpee. She inspired me to do it. I have been hiding my beleif and connection to the spirit world and the things I see in my mind from them. And the times they enter me like totems. I have been fearful of loosing my intelectual credibility. So what. I have been convinced to drop that fear and go with the flow. I apreciate the opertunuty for expression. After I started lifting to the light on a regular basis I started to change. That "to heavenly minded" problem we discussed. This is a great way for me to get some of it out.

Hi Seeker. I was wondering if you would be able to get anything on my love life path or possible career path. I've been thinking about some things as of late, and I'd be curious to see if your guides could pick up on anything for me. Very interesting...thanks so much, hope your having a great night! :)

I'm no psychic but I have spent many hours consulting my inner voice and in shamanic journeys I have had conversations with incredible things. I liked arpees thread of giving advice and reading from the heart.

Ask a question. I will enter a mild meditative trance... And consult several spirit guides that I beleive speak to me through my inner voice. I will attempt to speak to guides I call her..,.a loving feminin spirit and the boy..., a very old and wise if not cryptic spirit. Sometimes another that I call grandfather communicates in images. I beleive he is one of my native American ancestors.

This is an exercise for me. I want to find some practical use for others with all these journeys and vision quests... It will be fun.

Ask away? :) :) :) I'm excited.

Be warned... They are all brutaly truthful... And grandfather likes to make fun of things kinda like a mime. But he's also good for finding stuff or small little things that help your day. I don't always know what he means, but the images he uses always gives me an idea at the right moment that leads to success.

i wouldn't imagine with this ability you have there......that a question(you could openly say anything and kinda hit the nail on the head).............let your spirit guide you and if you can say anything relevant to me........then all good :)

Hi deedee

Well let's see.

Boy: he is showing me the stream that runs out of the small lake that we meet at. He wants you to consider flow before just submitting to industrialization. Answer the question of how do you want to live before trying to figure out what kinds of work you will accept. Then also answer the question of how you want to spend. Do you want to have nice things or do nice things. Do you want the stress of stuff or the bliss of nothing? He wants to remind you, that you can live on 1% of what you have been taught you need or want. ( he is also directing this at me and many others) he considers consumer society a hungry parasite bent on owning humanity. He also in keeping with his theme of circles is saying there is something from your past that will give you the most piece.

Love------ he has never been a human. He understands the love of family but romantic love is forign to him.

Her: she wants you to go to a mirror. Breath deeply..... An um .... Well... She wants you to love yourself. She wants you to look intracatly at every curve of your face and body. She wants you to be able to look into your own eyes and long to be kissed by yourself. She wants you to keep doing this until you blush at the thought of seeing yourself. She wants you to fall in love with yourself start a practice. You will start to glow with more radiance than you have ever had. Potential mates and employers will see this and you will be highly desired. She wants me to remind you that love is not at all a feeling.... It is a choice. When you make the choice to love you will have it. But it has to start with yourself first.

Grandfather: he is rolling his eyes at the others. He wants to give you practical advice, I see him setting many snares and traps vast numbers of them. The trapper that sets the most trap lines gets the game. He is telling you it's a numbers game. In both cases. The more people you know the more scenarios you are in the more opertunuty you will have for love and career. You will be surprised at what you can accomplish when you start doing things like cooking classes, martial arts, dance classes. Places were people congregate in healthy ways. Grandfather is adamant about this. The synchronistic forces that bring your destiny operate through many small chances adding up. What you are looking for will manafest with the more opportunity it has available to manifest. The spirits that look after you need lots of angles to work their influence.

I hope that helps.,,

Hi Seeker,

I would love a reading too regarding my career.My question is "When will i get a job and in which field?".Thank you so much for the offer.

i wouldn't imagine with this ability you have there......that a question(you could openly say anything and kinda hit the nail on the head).............let your spirit guide you and if you can say anything relevant to me........then all good :)

Hi cluey

Im not a psychic. What I write will not have a shred of coldreading in it. Spirit guides are more real to me than you are. I have met them face to face. You can look up the merits of altered state experiences.... Shamanic journeys and astral projection if you want. If you want to start a thread I will even debate it with you. From a materialists perspective i am consulting deep architypical psycologic constructs. I know there is more to it than that, but I do not fault you for your skepticism. There was a time when I would be the same.

Seriously if you want to debate the issue on a separate thread I'm game. I think it's fun.

I don't have any abilities. I have just managed to be able to listen. I can show you the spirit world for yourself if you are willing to put some efort in. I have letters from people that have managed it. To proove that it's possible. Even if you do not agree with the nature of what I do you will not be able to Deni the reality of it.

Hi Seeker,

I would love a reading too regarding my career.My question is "When will i get a job and in which field?".Thank you so much for the offer.

Hi prs1

Here it goes.

Boy: he is reminding me and you ( i have had this conversation with him before.) that they can't tell the future beyond various levels of probabilty forecasts. Futures are dependent on choices. You are a concouse spiritual being... Not a mechanical one. There is no way to determin your choices before you have made them ( if there were you would not have free will).... Short of traveling to clone universes with nearly identical time lines, but that's like finding a specific grain of sand in a billion galaxies.

The boy is saying to you that you will have your career when you choose to have it and commit to it. This is necessarily vague because it's true. As to the field. See his previouse advice about flow.

Grandfather: he wants you to follow the advice in a previouse post with the many traps. He

Is also telling me to show you the shotgun aproach to getting a job. It is very effective.

Pm if you want this tip..., I promise it will land you a job if you do it.

Edited by Seeker79

Hi my friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know this feeling well.

Boy: He is skipping circles with stones at the lake that I first met him in the Sierra Nevada mountains they go out of his hand and like a boomerang they come back. he is reminding you that this universe and what we think of as time is only but a great wheel in the machine of the great spirit. Your time with your sister are eternal moments never to be lost, and you honer her with your grief. Your grief and loss is apart of your experience of love. Without it love would surely be pointless. All love is a risk that you evenchually loose because without the loss you could not experience the beauty. He is also reminding you that the circle is larger than anything you can imagine. There is more time with your sister to come in this cycle.

Her: she is on her knees crying. She wants to take human form a bury your face on her chest ( not sexual ) wrap her arms around you and squeeze every ounce of pain out of you. But she knows she would be robbing you of your complete experience of love..... She dosnt care... She would do it anyway if it were in her power.. She is standing up..... She has waived her hand and I'm seeing profiles of people. She is telling me that the great spirit has put people in our society to guide us. She wants you to get online and sift through thereapists until you see a face that speaks to your inner voice. This persons job in life is to be there for you. This person has power and can help more than you think. She also wants you to find a secluded place in nature. She wants you to neal down. With your fingers she wants you to reach down and grip the earth and weeds. She wants you to scream and sob. She wants you to yell at the sky and express yourself to the great spirit with everythought that runs through your beautiful mind.

Grandfather: is sifting through piles of rocks. In one hand he has a broken one. He is looking for the other part. It is lost. He finds it. But a nasty looking snake us coiled around it that lashes at him every time he reaches for it. he is handing me a large stick. He wants me to give it to you. He wants you to take the stick into your dreams and kill the snake. The snake will guard this part if your soul ad long as you let it live.

( this is what my ancestors call soul loss. part of your spirit is missing and looking for your sister in the spirit world. You have created a living thought form that will not allow for it to return to you, until you kill it)

Good luck my friend. Reclaim you missing part. Allow yourself to fully express yourself, and do not be to pride to seek assistance in person.

I'm here for however i can help.

Wow, Seeker. You said some things here that I definitely needed to hear. (Not the first time you've done that.) I thank you much for your insights. I will PM you with the details of my dream rather than derail your thread here. (Yes, of course, I have questions.) You definitely should continue this endeavor!

Q

Hi prs1

Here it goes.

Boy: he is reminding me and you ( i have had this conversation with him before.) that they can't tell the future beyond various levels of probabilty forecasts. Futures are dependent on choices. You are a concouse spiritual being... Not a mechanical one. There is no way to determin your choices before you have made them ( if there were you would not have free will).... Short of traveling to clone universes with nearly identical time lines, but that's like finding a specific grain of sand in a billion galaxies.

The boy is saying to you that you will have your career when you choose to have it and commit to it. This is necessarily vague because it's true. As to the field. See his previouse advice about flow.

Grandfather: he wants you to follow the advice in a previouse post with the many traps. He

Is also telling me to show you the shotgun aproach to getting a job. It is very effective.

Pm if you want this tip..., I promise it will land you a job if you do it.

Thank you so much for the reading Seeker.Yes i understand that it will be difficult to tell the future beyond certain level.Lovely message.Also i am very much interested in receiving the tip.I will PM you.Thank you.

Wow, Seeker. You said some things here that I definitely needed to hear. (Not the first time you've done that.) I thank you much for your insights. I will PM you with the details of my dream rather than derail your thread here. (Yes, of course, I have questions.) You definitely should continue this endeavor!

Q

Than you to. I have to say this to though and I hope it dosnt sound to strange or ... Like a fake attempt to be humble. Spirit guides are real entities to me. I have spent enough time with them face to face in altered states to bring them into me to consult. I honestly beleive it's not me who deserves the credit. thank them, thank the great spirit. If I had a friend who new something and helped Somone through me it's my friend that deserves most if the credit. I am humbled by people's gratitude. I thank you and them for just allowing me to be apart of such positive energy.

Hey Seeker,

For past 2 years I have been going to school to get my Associates Degree. I still have well over a year left before I will be able to finish. Ever since I started meditating on a regular basis my schooling doesn't seem as important to me. So I guess my question is, should I bite the bullet and finish up my degree or find another path?

degrees hay, they are the economy thats all, congratulations you are part of the economy :) (something to do), those that seek outside of the economy by meditating etc for information to turn into knowledge gaining "guidence from above (economy makers)" make "you" an economy maker not a player but a creator...

good luck

love

Hi deedee

Well let's see.

Boy: he is showing me the stream that runs out of the small lake that we meet at. He wants you to consider flow before just submitting to industrialization. Answer the question of how do you want to live before trying to figure out what kinds of work you will accept. Then also answer the question of how you want to spend. Do you want to have nice things or do nice things. Do you want the stress of stuff or the bliss of nothing? He wants to remind you, that you can live on 1% of what you have been taught you need or want. ( he is also directing this at me and many others) he considers consumer society a hungry parasite bent on owning humanity. He also in keeping with his theme of circles is saying there is something from your past that will give you the most piece.

Love------ he has never been a human. He understands the love of family but romantic love is forign to him.

Her: she wants you to go to a mirror. Breath deeply..... An um .... Well... She wants you to love yourself. She wants you to look intracatly at every curve of your face and body. She wants you to be able to look into your own eyes and long to be kissed by yourself. She wants you to keep doing this until you blush at the thought of seeing yourself. She wants you to fall in love with yourself start a practice. You will start to glow with more radiance than you have ever had. Potential mates and employers will see this and you will be highly desired. She wants me to remind you that love is not at all a feeling.... It is a choice. When you make the choice to love you will have it. But it has to start with yourself first.

Grandfather: he is rolling his eyes at the others. He wants to give you practical advice, I see him setting many snares and traps vast numbers of them. The trapper that sets the most trap lines gets the game. He is telling you it's a numbers game. In both cases. The more people you know the more scenarios you are in the more opertunuty you will have for love and career. You will be surprised at what you can accomplish when you start doing things like cooking classes, martial arts, dance classes. Places were people congregate in healthy ways. Grandfather is adamant about this. The synchronistic forces that bring your destiny operate through many small chances adding up. What you are looking for will manafest with the more opportunity it has available to manifest. The spirits that look after you need lots of angles to work their influence.

I hope that helps.,,

Wow Seeker, thank you so much. I'm pretty amazed at what you told me. It does make sense, alot of sense. It made me both happy and sad at the same time. Great and wise advice from your guides. I love how they are able to come through with this guidance, it's so inspirational. I've always considered myself very spiritual, but I have lots to learn. May I ask what it is you meant by "the spirits that look after you need lots of angles to work their influence?" does this mean I'm not listening? Thank you again:)

Oh!!! Not at all. I'm sorry I think I did not explain that enough. You see the spirit world works in the physical through mediums. People.... And synchronistic events. Spirits trying to make a change or accomplish something do so mostly through dreams, altered states, sensatives etc.... they also make small changes that cascade into large ones ( a butterfly flaps it's wings in Africa to end up a hurican in north America... Chaos theory) Either initiated by a person or animal. ( at least this is my understanding).

Imagine this. You decide to let some one in front of you while driving because something caught your attention. Or a dajavu. This changes your position in traffic. Every car that you encounter is now repositioned... Every car those cars encounter change.... This cascades to decide who lives or dies on the highway. That changes other things.... In 200 years the earth is a different place because of a single decision you made while in trafic.

The more events and people involved in a goal. The more influence intention and spirits have. This is what I was alluding to. The more active you are the more angles there are to help you. This is also why we are responsible for everything we say and do. Every person changes the world every single day. Of course we don't know how we change it. Thoughtful actions over time and as a group lead us to good places.... Thoughtless... Well just look where the world is going.

Seeker, That's beautiful. You have a way of simplifying things. I too have learned that we have personal responsibility for the world. The concept sounds scary until you embrace it; then it's a comfort.

I like this line you wrote: "He is also reminding you that the circle is larger than anything you can imagine."