Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Inner voice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#166    Verdi

Verdi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

Hello Seeker and thank you for providing your insight.

My doctor says I need back surgery and my physical therapist says not to go there.  The pain is often severe and I'm tired of the pain.

I'm having luck with acupuncture but am not sure if this will keep me out of pain or if I should consider having back surgery.  They want to do a fusion.

#167    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostVerdi, on 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

Hello Seeker and thank you for providing your insight.

My doctor says I need back surgery and my physical therapist says not to go there.  The pain is often severe and I'm tired of the pain.

I'm having luck with acupuncture but am not sure if this will keep me out of pain or if I should consider having back surgery.  They want to do a fusion.
Hi Verdi,

Most doctors know what they are doing. Get a second opinion... But my guess is that you will be better off with the surgery. The perspective of the therapist is based on people just after the surgery when they are still in early recovery. This gives them a skewed perspective on effectivness. They often dont have access to the person years after who is fully recovered and going forward with life without pain. The doctors have done extensive research and follow up on people to even get the surgery approved. The spirits for the most part side with medical technology and trust most doctors with an eye to the economics that go against patient intrests.... You can even ask your doctor if you can take a look at case studies and statistics for your very surgery. He/she can at Least point you in the right direction.

Get a second and third opinion and trust the trained professionals. It's their calling in life to help you.

That's my take on it.
The spirits almost always side with medical professionals except for  a lot of psychology and dentists.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#168    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 11 January 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Hi Verdi,

Most doctors know what they are doing. Get a second opinion... But my guess is that you will be better off with the surgery. The perspective of the therapist is based on people just after the surgery when they are still in early recovery. This gives them a skewed perspective on effectivness. They often dont have access to the person years after who is fully recovered and going forward with life without pain. The doctors have done extensive research and follow up on people to even get the surgery approved. The spirits for the most part side with medical technology and trust most doctors with an eye to the economics that go against patient intrests.... You can even ask your doctor if you can take a look at case studies and statistics for your very surgery. He/she can at Least point you in the right direction.

Get a second and third opinion and trust the trained professionals. It's their calling in life to help you.

That's my take on it.
The spirits almost always side with medical professionals except for  a lot of psychology and dentists.
Hey.... Next time you are in an OBE, reach down with your hand and feel the earth as mud. Then gather it up and go to yourself in body. Then pack the mud around your injury. Do this until it's nice and tight and supported. Keep me posted if you are able to accomplish this.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#169    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

Finally.... There seemed to be a bit of dark cloud over everyone for a few weeks after  newyears. The spirits were kind of quite like they were busy with something , it was dry and no rain where I am at.. Very strange.  Now a storm and rain and people are back to dreaming normally, and the plants and animals have life again.  I was a bit worried there for a few weeks. Normally I'm contacted several times a day with sleep issues out of body experience problems and such, but.... Boom it all stoped for several weeks. Even my own atempt at a journey had me traped in my room. I could not get through the walls, which was a problem I had defeated long ago.  Something was amiss, my spirit guide was there on my bed giggling at my futile attempts.

She never let's me get involved in big events. .Twice she has stoped me. Once trying to help the victims of the japanese tsunami and once when I tried ( an immature persuit I know) to journey to the white house.

Edited by Seeker79, 19 January 2012 - 03:55 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#170    Jen369

Jen369

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

• The cloth of reality is woven from the thread of dreams. Dream on.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:28 AM

Hi Seeker,

What a wonderful thread you started! You and your guides are very insightful and interesting…so interesting, in fact, I’ve spent waaaay too much reading all the posts (aka procrastinating and not doing work like I should  :) ).  After contemplating for a while, I have a question, if you and your guides would be so kind as to indulge me.  I’ve recently reconnected with my spiritual side after quite a few years "off," and if I could, I would spend all my time focusing on the internal and spiritual.  Obviously this interferes with the “real world” (for lack of a better term) – I’m graduating from professional school this year, and I need to concentrate on my studies and getting a job, but I'm afraid of getting way too un-grounded and lost inside my own head.  I guess my question is about what kind of balance I need, if I can/should let this part of me come to the forefront…it’s just really hard, I guess, for me to do both.  Any insights?

Also, it's funny how you mention that psychic "deadness" lately...that's how I felt for these past few years, and just in these past two weeks it's all come rushing back.  Funny how these things happen.   :)

#171    in-the-clouds

in-the-clouds

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Location:Earth, but I'm waiting for the mother ship to take me home.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:41 AM

Seeker,

I am going to be greedy if you let me by asking 2 questions  :) . But if I only get one, then please tell me about the first one.

1. I recently met a man but I'm not sure of his intentions. Is he my friend or up to no good? Is he my soulmate? Or should I forget about him?

2. I recently went back to school and started getting educated for a new career. Am I choosing the right career?

Thank you,

in-the-clouds

Wherever you go, there you are...you cannot escape from yourself. So love yourself for all that you are, change the things that can be changed and accept the things that can't.

#172    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

View Postjen369, on 20 January 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

Hi Seeker,

What a wonderful thread you started! You and your guides are very insightful and interesting…so interesting, in fact, I’ve spent waaaay too much reading all the posts (aka procrastinating and not doing work like I should  :) ).  After contemplating for a while, I have a question, if you and your guides would be so kind as to indulge me.  I’ve recently reconnected with my spiritual side after quite a few years "off," and if I could, I would spend all my time focusing on the internal and spiritual.  Obviously this interferes with the “real world” (for lack of a better term) – I’m graduating from professional school this year, and I need to concentrate on my studies and getting a job, but I'm afraid of getting way too un-grounded and lost inside my own head.  I guess my question is about what kind of balance I need, if I can/should let this part of me come to the forefront…it’s just really hard, I guess, for me to do both.  Any insights?

Also, it's funny how you mention that psychic "deadness" lately...that's how I felt for these past few years, and just in these past two weeks it's all come rushing back.  Funny how these things happen.   :)
Aaahhhhh yes " those who are to heavenly minded are not earthly bound" I have struggled with this. I own a business and am raising a family, yet sometimes I feel like I could walk naked into the wilderness and disappear for months. My own personal advice to you is to live your spirituality with your career. I'm in a position to teach and help people even if they don't know I'm doing it. I can meditate in the morning. Then go about my day following the seekers prayer. Owning my own business I can schedule excursions for vision quests and to follow impressions from the guides. My suggestion to you is to mold your life in accordance with  how you want to live. You can be both ambitious and spiritually ambitious at the same time. The trick is to carry it in your hear through your day and purposely mold your life and career to your spiritual ambitions.

Guides: The biggest and most important aspect of all spirituality is not meditation, prayer, or reverence. The big secret to actual real spiritual practice has been told to everyone over and over again by all spiritual masters that have ever lived from Jesus to siddartha. Yet we seem occupied with everything else. The secret of day to day spiritual practice is simple. Constant kindness. You have the opportunity to practice kindness at every interaction with another human being. be an anchor for people. A person and soul that is safe no matter what. A person that every one knows exactly who you are. That you can always be counted on yet never taken advantage of. Do you look behind you before you let a door shut behind you? If Somone comes to you for help do you follow through and extend yourself?  When you see a homeless man with tremors from withdrawals from lack of alcohol, do you buy him water or vodka? extention to other human beings and life is the most powerful form of spiritual practice, and you can practice at every turn no matter how busy you are.

----- sort of a paraphrase from all of them--- im probably going to do that  from now on... It's easier. Grandfather was showing me the vodka and reminding me of the time when I chose the water, and when I came out the man was pooring it out on his feet. He did not need water. He needed releif.

Edited by Seeker79, 20 January 2012 - 09:16 AM.

Bruce Lee-

#173    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

View Postin-the-clouds, on 20 January 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Seeker,

I am going to be greedy if you let me by asking 2 questions  :) . But if I only get one, then please tell me about the first one.

1. I recently met a man but I'm not sure of his intentions. Is he my friend or up to no good? Is he my soulmate? Or should I forget about him?

2. I recently went back to school and started getting educated for a new career. Am I choosing the right career?

Thank you,

in-the-clouds

1) what is your definition of no good? Do you mean just trying to get in your pants?  are you seeking a relationship with this man beyond friends.

her: You are irrationally searching for negative traits. You should not worry about his intentions unless you feel danger. If you met this man and you are planning to be just friends forget it. Human males are bilogically programed to seek mates. Constantly! If he is single, his first thought is a consideration for some sort of relationship. No matter what they tell you. Of course intelligent and experienced men know the value of friendship long before a relationship still others don't care. This is not a slight to men. Many men are aware of this propensity of their sex and observe it instead of react to it. It's the ones that are not aware that cause problems.  

Boy: The question is what are your intentions? If you have to ask the question about about him, then I think you know the answer. Be careful though. Let's say he is maried. Yes even dedicated maried men apreciate and gain from the company of a platonic relationship with a woman. In fact it's good for them. That old biological programming ( instincts) cannot help but run through the scenerio of a potential relationship. Then he simply discards it. Many men feel guilty about this, but unless they are homosexual they are incapable of not doing it. If you do not want this kind of relationship with him, you may have picked up in this. Still other men cannot stop themselves from persuing these instincts.

I hope that helps. Some specifics would be more helpful. This is not the same man you were looking at last year is it?

2) no Career is right or wrong. It's how you feel about what you are doing that matters. Hint: no careers chosen for purely monetary reasons end up being "right".  

The key is to cultivate a career that is in accordance with how you want to live and Im not talking about money. I like to go fishing but I would be board sick if I had to do it every day. Is the job that you perform in this career something you are going to be comfortable and happy doing every single day? You may want to explore this.

Bruce Lee-

#174    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

Please, you helped me before when I wanted my grandson to come home. Now I wish I'd never wished for him to return because he was sent home because he got into big trouble. Now he is incarcerated. Once again, can you tell me, will he ever be happy and when will he be released? Thank you so much.

#175    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

I posted this in a thread that I recently just made but I decided to ask it here as well.

For several months now my fiancee and I have been hearing the sounds of a baby in our home. One night while my fiancee was trying to go to sleep he became startled when he heard laughter of a baby in his ear. Another night I heard a baby cooing/talking while I was in the bathroom but there was no explainable reasons as to why I heard it. Then we both heard a baby crying in our hallway. I've heard more cooing in our living room. And earlier tonight we both stood in silence when we heard crying but only this time it sounded like two babies crying near us. It lasted a couple of seconds and startled me. If anyone can help, please tell me what do you see going on with this. Thanks, love and light.

The question is: What is going on?

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#176    THINGSCHANGE87

THINGSCHANGE87

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

hi seeker i was wondering if your spirit guides could give me a reading?

#177    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostYinarchy, on 20 January 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Please, you helped me before when I wanted my grandson to come home. Now I wish I'd never wished for him to return because he was sent home because he got into big trouble. Now he is incarcerated. Once again, can you tell me, will he ever be happy and when will he be released? Thank you so much.
Yinarchy I did adress this when you asked a while back. I know time is more fluid for you... Would you like fir me to paste my response here again?

Bruce Lee-

#178    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostFeelingz, on 20 January 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I posted this in a thread that I recently just made but I decided to ask it here as well.

For several months now my fiancee and I have been hearing the sounds of a baby in our home. One night while my fiancee was trying to go to sleep he became startled when he heard laughter of a baby in his ear. Another night I heard a baby cooing/talking while I was in the bathroom but there was no explainable reasons as to why I heard it. Then we both heard a baby crying in our hallway. I've heard more cooing in our living room. And earlier tonight we both stood in silence when we heard crying but only this time it sounded like two babies crying near us. It lasted a couple of seconds and startled me. If anyone can help, please tell me what do you see going on with this. Thanks, love and light.

The question is: What is going on?

Could be that a child wants to be born. Or it could be that you and your partner subconsciously want another child. You have expressed wandering about another baby for a while.

When this was happenIng to me it was before our third Thild. A spirit actually crawled into be with me and hold me it wants to be born... Then during a journey her showed a baby to me and sort of scolded me on some things i was doing wrong. Not long after, we were pregnant. UPS has a hard time finding our house, and her birth control ring was late arriving... She also for some reason ovulated very early in her cycle. There was about a one day window to get pregnant.

What are you and your fiancée's plan to support your growing family?

Bruce Lee-

#179    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,619 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostTHINGSCHANGE87, on 22 January 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

hi seeker i was wondering if your spirit guides could give me a reading?
Certainly:) but I guess I don't do it like the psychics. I can't do anything cold. Do you have a specific question or scenerio to work with?

Bruce Lee-

#180    THINGSCHANGE87

THINGSCHANGE87

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

my question is when will i be at peace?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users