Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Govt. Activating "Fema Camps" Across U.S. A.

Karlis

Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel on 6 Dec 2011

BREAKING NEWS: GOV. ACTIVATING "FEMA CAMPS" ACROSS U.S.

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled "Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements," the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Services up for bid include catering, temporary fencing and barricades, laundry and medical services, power generation, refuse collection, and other services required for temporary "emergency environment" camps located in five regions of the United States.

Internment Camp Services Bid Arrives After NDAA

KBR's call for FEMA camp service bids arrives soon after the Senate overwhelmingly passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which permits the military to detain and interrogate supposed domestic terror suspects in violation of the Fourth Amendment and Posse Comitatus.

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill declares the whole of the United States as a "battlefield" and allows American citizens to be arrested on U.S. soil and incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• WoIverine

• Corp

• eqgumby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, read about this yesterday. Look for an economic collapse probably in the next 6-10 months, the government already knows it's coming, hence the camps.

Yep, read about this yesterday. Look for an economic collapse probably in the next 6-10 months, the government already knows it's coming, hence the camps.

You may be saying that "tongue in cheek", but considering that an economic meltdown *could* happen world-wide -- who knows how people would react, and what "The Govt" would have to do. ...? :hmm:

You may be saying that "tongue in cheek", but considering that an economic meltdown *could* happen world-wide -- who knows how people would react, and what "The Govt" would have to do. ...? :hmm:

With the proliferation of firearms in this country and the idea of freedom that most americans have I am not worried about fema camps.

"Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel" says about all you need to know, I think.

You may be saying that "tongue in cheek", but considering that an economic meltdown *could* happen world-wide -- who knows how people would react, and what "The Govt" would have to do. ...?

How many times has "The Govt." supposedly been about to round up the People and intern them/exterminate them? Wasn't 9/11 supposed to be the excuse that would give the Bush Administration the excuse to do it?

"Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel" says about all you need to know, I think.

How many times has "The Govt." supposedly been about to round up the People™ and intern them/exterminate them? Wasn't 9/11 supposed to be the excuse that would give the Bush Administration the excuse to do it?

I remember the SAME exact FEMA camp crap popping up during the Clinton administration!!! Stop the LIES. *Snip* Alex Jones is MAKING MONEY by telling these stories, and you idiot conspiracy-theory-anti-government-bone-heads are falling for EXACTLY the type of "dis-information" you rant about on a daily basis! :wacko:

Edited by Karlis
Deleted defamatory remark.

I remember the SAME exact FEMA camp crap popping up during the Clinton administration!!! Stop the LIES. *Snip* Alex Jones is MAKING MONEY by telling these stories, and you idiot conspiracy-theory-anti-government-bone-heads are falling for EXACTLY the type of "dis-information" you rant about on a daily basis! :wacko:

This isn't the Clinton administration, this is now. Don't be too quick to relate this to a area of time that is completely unlike ours. With the passing of the NDAA, the turmoil throughout the world in terms of protests, economic meltdown - it coincides all too well. The fact that this corresponds with the NDAA is alarming in itself. Use common sense - deduce, figure out the trend of things by examining the puzzle pieces, and see how they all fit. They are either preparing for War, or preparing for Revolution - the most assumable explanations.

I'm fairly certain I'm not an idiot. I've been studying Political Science since I was twelve. I don't really recall a lot of kids reading Discourses by Machiavelli during the required reading time in seventh grade.

Edited by Karlis

With the proliferation of firearms in this country and the idea of freedom that most americans have I am not worried about fema camps.

I agree totally with you.

But, we've slowly been giving our right to bear arms away. Isn't the first step to tyranny something like disarming the people?

This isn't the Clinton administration, this is now. Don't be too quick to relate this to a area of time that is completely unlike ours. With the passing of the NDAA, the turmoil throughout the world in terms of protests, economic meltdown - it coincides all too well. The fact that this corresponds with the NDAA is alarming in itself. Use common sense - deduce, figure out the trend of things by examining the puzzle pieces, and see how they all fit. They are either preparing for War, or preparing for Revolution - the most assumable explanations.

I'm fairly certain I'm not an idiot. I've been studying Political Science since I was twelve. I don't really recall a lot of kids reading Discourses by Machiavelli during the required reading time in seventh grade.

Sorry, it's MORE of the same. Heard it during the Clinton admin, and the Bush admin. Every time, it was the same talk. It was INEVITABLE! CERTAIN! GIRD YOUR LOINS, STOCK UP ON CANNED GOODS, GOLD, AND AMMUNITION!

It's called crying wolf.

Here's a little blurb about Machiavelli. Maybe this is a good description of the people (Alex Jones) who profit by making these claims...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism

Machiavellianism is also a term that some social and personality psychologists use to describe a person's tendency to deceive and manipulate other people for their personal gain.

It's only a matter of time. More and more it's looking like there may be only one option left to curtail this madness, because no one else will do anything about it, there is only ONE candidate who is anti-war, anti-big government. The 2012 elections will either doom us, or raise a glimmer of hope. Be careful who you vote for. We may not even get the chance.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

You believe you could defend yourself with your private gun against the Army, National Guard or whoever would arrest you? I doubt you could resist for very long.

You believe you could defend yourself with your private gun against the Army, National Guard or whoever would arrest you? I doubt you could resist for very long.

More importantly, would the Guard or the Army really follow orders to begin disarming citizens or rounding them up into FEMA camps? Not likely...because the men and women of the military, are some of the staunchest supporters on a personal level of the right to bear arms (as citizens) and the rights to free speech, etc.

More importantly, would the Guard or the Army really follow orders to begin disarming citizens or rounding them up into FEMA camps? Not likely...because the men and women of the military, are some of the staunchest supporters on a personal level of the right to bear arms (as citizens) and the rights to free speech, etc.

I think those military men and women will follow orders if it means not earning a paycheck to feed themselves and their families, well...most of them. Military may be some of the only actual jobs left that are viable after an economic collapse. There will probably be some staged event, or something that will make people willingly surrender their weapons due to some draconian law being passed as a result, you watch.

If anyone hasn't yet seen this one, might be worth a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1o8d01r6KQ&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Well, I could see that scenario, but a bunch of civilians holding up against trained soldiers? No way.

But you have to take into context that soldiers are also trained to follow orders, especially those they do not like personally. I am pretty sure in a situation like this, there would be many deserters, and the reaction of lots of soldiers will be about how will be delt with those 'traitors'. It will also be ensured that these soldiers are made to believe they do the right thing. In times like that, it's always about what you believe.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Infowars

March 3, 2009

Continuing his assigned role as corporate media siren of the apocalypse, Glenn Beck interrupted a discussion on Russia and Iran last night on Fox & Friends to mention a heretofore no-no for national television — FEMA camps. At two minutes into the video below, Beck declares he attempted to “debunk these FEMAS camps” because he is “tired of hearing about them,” but was unable to do so. “We now for several days have done research on them… I can’t debunk them.” Beck follows this with a declaration that the United States may be headed for totalitarianism.

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-mentions-fema-camps-on-fox-friends/

It's the same ol' same ol'...

How well did our army fare against a bunch of guys out in the desert? Granted they had some AKs, RPGs, and other old Soviet equipment. That and they were most likely trained by the Army they were fighting. But I bet the US public as a whole is better armed.

Not that I think it would ever come down to the US Army vs the People. The only way you could get the Army involved would be to "protect the people", or "liberate" them.

Edited by Mr_Snstr

Well, I could see that scenario, but a bunch of civilians holding up against trained soldiers? No way.

But you have to take into context that soldiers are also trained to follow orders, especially those they do not like personally. I am pretty sure in a situation like this, there would be many deserters, and the reaction of lots of soldiers will be about how will be delt with those 'traitors'. It will also be ensured that these soldiers are made to believe they do the right thing. In times like that, it's always about what you believe.

You also have to take into account foreign armies and mercenaries. Also the use of foreign nationals in the military. Doesn't look or sound like a problem now. But when they can pluck people out of 3rd world nations and offer them a paycheck more than they could ever earn in a lifetime...

I know many US military members. I was one for 20 years, and my spouse still is. It would take a LOT to get the military on-board with doing something un-constitutional at such a level, at home, to their friends and family.

You also have to take into account foreign armies and mercenaries. Also the use of foreign nationals in the military. Doesn't look or sound like a problem now. But when they can pluck people out of 3rd world nations and offer them a paycheck more than they could ever earn in a lifetime...

LOL! You want to see a "Red-Neck Apocalypse"? Send a foreign army into Alabama to quell the rioting citizens. It would be a short fight.

How well did our army fare against a bunch of guys out in the desert? Granted they had some AKs, RPGs, and other old Soviet equipment. That and they were most likely trained by the Army they were fighting. But I bet the US public as a whole is better armed.

These bunch of guys were still soldiers. And the invasion of Iraq was done pretty fast. Within one week the US troops were about 60 km away from Bagdad. And remember, the bunch of guys in the desert were trained warriors and had commanding officers traind in war tactics.

The biggest problem civilians would face would be the supply of ammuniton. You won't be able to get any in a state of emergency.

Edited by FLOMBIE

LOL! You want to see a "Red-Neck Apocalypse"? Send a foreign army into Alabama to quell the rioting citizens. It would be a short fight.

Hahahaha! Very true.

But in reality you would only need to occupy major cities and population centers; and industrial sectors. Many of our larger cities are "disarmed" for the most part.

I imagine most of the more rural areas would be ignored. That way you could also create a food crisis for the all people in the major population centers you've occupied.

Edited by Mr_Snstr

I know many US military members. I was one for 20 years, and my spouse still is. It would take a LOT to get the military on-board with doing something un-constitutional at such a level, at home, to their friends and family.

Not if you sell it as being clearly constituional. If the president, media, your seargent, the general all say that you are protecting America by concentrating civilians in camps, many will follow and just do that.