Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Demon in wedding photo

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    Chris Baker

Chris Baker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:33 PM

Apologies if this one has already been discussed, I haven't seen it.

Link

What does everyone think?

I could be just a coincidence of shapes behind the person as much of the colour is the same as the wallpaper.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,728 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

I'm thinking it must be his wife.

#3    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,335 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

Yes, this has been posted before. Damned if I can find the thread though.

Edit: Found it. Click Here

Edited by BiffSplitkins, 07 December 2011 - 03:34 PM.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#4    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

Pretty creepy looking creature!!! :o

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#5    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,906 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

bulveye, on 07 December 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Pretty creepy looking creature!!! :o
Indeed, I think dogs are ugly, too.

#6    Finder of Lost Things

Finder of Lost Things

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

• Why so serious?

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Good that the guy got his life turned around though it just looks like a not so happy dog to me. But I know for a fact that demons do sometimes make an appearance in wedding photos...I have the wedding pictures with my first husband to prove it!  :lol:  
That was just to easy to pass up.

#7    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

Rlyeh, on 07 December 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

I'm thinking it must be his wife.

or new mother in law.

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

#8    Metaniel

Metaniel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

I call BS, looks photoshopped IMO or if it isn't then that's just a dog

Edited by Metaniel, 07 December 2011 - 11:57 PM.

#9    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:03 AM

Just looks like a dog to me.  I'm an expert, I have 3 of them.  They can get everywhere.  Probably was hair in the cake too.

#10    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

Am I the only one who has always thought the nose was wrong on that for a dog? It kinda looks like a deer nose. Its too broad, and the nostrils are almost slit-like at either side. And yes, I know what dogs look like, I draw them :P And while the rest of it looks like a dog, the nose seems too broad and flat. Though the eyes would be wrong for a deer. I just.....that nose doesn't say canine to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk.../red_deer_1.jpg

If one were to assume it were a deer, it could be a taxidermy deer head or something, with badly done eyes? I dunno. Just a thought.

#11    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

This was here in Denver. We used Roach Photo inc in the past for a series of photo's that were submitted to us. I was impressed with them so, if he says it's a real photo, not Photoshopped or edited, I'd lean to believe him. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is authentic by any means, just saying the professional they used is legit.  

Now, for the picture itself, I'm trying hard to dissect it and study the very mediocre at best information provided in this photo. I'm taking you through the field of inquiry or in simpler terms, "the first steps of doing a scientific investigation in order to obtain empirical and measurable evidence."  So, first thing we do is lay out the facts of what is given. This isn't speculation, nor open for interpretation, these are absolute facts. The basis of our investigation.

What we see is two people, male/female standing side by side. They are in what looks to be an event hall. You can see the couple in the photo is standing in front of a set of tables covered by White clothes and a Wedding Cake or Cake of some sort that is being partially covered by the male subject. There is at least a few feet between the event table holding the cake and the back wall.

The "Demon" in this photo appears to be over the left shoulder of the male subject and partially blocks the cake itself. This "Demon," in order to be photographed in this exact spot, would need to be standing/sitting on the table. There is an Anomaly of the mouth. If you look carefully you will see what appears to be it's lip "sagging" unusually low blocking the red tongue and teeth.  There is no other data in the photo revealing the body of this animal, leading us to believe it's sitting straight behind the male subject concealing it. No further information is provided in this photograph.

Without further investigation and face to face contact with the subjects in the photo as well as everyone else at this event, the data rendered from this picture is inconclusive.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 09 December 2011 - 06:30 AM.

#12    Lightning88

Lightning88

Psychic Spy

• 1,139 posts

• When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.
    -Leo Burnett

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:49 AM

this looks like a dog photobomb to me,nothing more IMO. if it is fake they could of done better lol

#13    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,321 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

Lightning88, on 09 December 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

this looks like a dog photobomb to me,nothing more IMO. if it is fake they could of done better lol

:tu: lol Agreed. I was attempting to show some of the newer members, and even the elders whom go about blindly counting everything as 'real' or 'fake,' the proper way to begin investigating a piece of data or claim.

#14    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,321 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Lightning88, on 09 December 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

:tu: lol Agreed. I was attempting to show some of the newer members, and even the elders whom go about blindly counting everything as 'real' or 'fake,' the proper way to begin investigating a piece of data or claim.

#15    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,396 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:53 AM

The dog in that picture doesn't look 3 Dimensional. It looks more like stiff picture of somekind behind the guy. If you look at the shadow of the man's head, he is not very far from the wall. By guessing, it looks more like an foot, using my artist skills. If that is true, then that cake and the background behind them is fake as well. This could be a elaborate ruse, but poorly done because the shadow tends to give it away. You can usually judge the distance between a individual and the wall by looking at the shadow and how far it tends to drop...

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users