Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#1291    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,259 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 09 April 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Maybe you should have some of the PffffT experts give some rationale for this video too.

Love it... :)

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#1292    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Maybe you should have some of the PffffT experts give some rationale for this video too.

Using BR logic, if the US government says its not a UFO, they must be lying and we now need a full scale investigation with NO FBI intervention what so ever!

JK BR, you know I had to throw that in for laughs

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1293    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hey BooN! That lid was reported stolen by Billy Meier a few years ago.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1294    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

The jokes are funny guys, LOL.

Can anybody give a serious reason as to how they know the video is fake?  :blush:

#1295    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 09 April 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

You completely missed my point.  If a cruise missle did strike the pentagon as the video is suggesting, then why are there no explanations on the knocked down light poles?

Again I will state, there was no explanation in that video regarding the light posts and theory on how they were damaged.  Hand waving off evidence that doesn't support the no plane theory?  Ithink so.

I'm pretty sure the consensus is that the wings knocked them over...Apparently the lightpoles are knocked over in rough conjuction with where the wings would be on an incoming low flying plane....

Makes more sense to me than a missile.

View PostRaptorBites, on 09 April 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Using BR logic, if the US government says its not a UFO, they must be lying and we now need a full scale investigation with NO FBI intervention what so ever!

JK BR, you know I had to throw that in for laughs

That would actually be Skyeagle if you hang around in the ET forums! :w00t:

They 110% lie about UFOs, but 110% tell us the truth about these events! :w00t:

Edited by Wandering, 09 April 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#1296    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostWandering, on 09 April 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

That would actually be Skyeagle if you hang around in the ET forums! :w00t:

They 110% lie about UFOs, but 110% tell us the truth about these events! :w00t:

Hello Wandering,

Firstly I am sure the video posted by Boony had some string visible so I dont think its a real UFO but a hoax  :P

Seriously though, the question you pose regarding the Government lying about UFOs versus 9-11. I have given this much thought especially since seeing Sky take a side I never thought I would see him take.

There is a big difference in my opinion between lying about UFOs versus 9-11.

Let me paint a picture: The government did know UFO's were fact. They were unable to determine the origin and arrived at the conclusion of ET (with or without evidence). The lack of knowledge (or maybe lack of scientific evidence to confirm) had them going in circles trying to understand this phenomena and to determine if it really posed a national/global threat. Covering this up because either a- they had no answers b- they knew it was ET.

9-11 is a totally different ball game IMO showing an evil side rather than an ignorant one.

:tu:

#1297    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Quillius--what about wilful ignorance?

As for the cruise missle video, it seems to me the questions raised are 1) does it show the missle hitting the part of the Pentagon that was struck, and 2) from what platform was it taken?

#1298    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 April 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

Quillius--what about wilful ignorance?

As for the cruise missle video, it seems to me the questions raised are 1) does it show the missle hitting the part of the Pentagon that was struck, and 2) from what platform was it taken?

I dont think the Government has the luxury of 'wilful ignorance' in the case of 9-11. The consequences were always going to result in many innocent deaths, so I would place wilful ignorance into the 'evil' bracket here. With regards to UFO's the consequences are an unknown (potentially), therefore 'evil' and 'wilfully ignorant' can be treated differently.

#1299    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I agree with your analysis.

I was using wilful ignorance to describe the government's position regarding UFOs.

It does seem that the government's efforts to cover up the UFO question are every bit as thorough as its efforts regarding 911.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 10 April 2012 - 01:04 PM.

#1300    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 April 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

I agree with your analysis.

I was using wilful ignorance to describe the government's position regarding UFOs.

It does seem that the government's efforts to cover up the UFO question are every bit as thorough as its efforts regarding 911.

I appreciate that the Government has probably made many errors regarding 9-11, but again this could just be a case of covering a catalogue of errors and/or secrets but doesnt prove intent for the main crime.

The biggest difference in my eyes is that if UFOs are Extra terrestrial in nature then there may still be no evidence to confirm the same. This cant be said of 9-11, if the Government masterminded the event then there is no questioning the existance of evidence that could prove their guilt.

#1301    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

My theory is that it was rogue elements within the government that planned and executed the events, and then because of that, after the fact the coverup was necessary.

Similar situation to the Murrah Building, IMO.

The coverup is worse than the crime I think.  :blush:

#1302    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 April 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

My theory is that it was rogue elements within the government that planned and executed the events, and then because of that, after the fact the coverup was necessary.

Similar situation to the Murrah Building, IMO.

The coverup is worse than the crime I think.  :blush:

and what would you put down as the reason for a cover up (rather than exposing the culprits) ?

#1303    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,519 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Exactly what you said--exposing the culprits.

Any neutral examination of the history and performance of the 911 Commission indicates that its main purpose was to protect the guilty parties and mollify by misinforming the public.

Such behavior by the government over decades is very well established.  When in the US Army decades ago, I learned the acronym for the operative mindset--CYA.  Cover your rearend.  :yes:

#1304    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 April 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Exactly what you said--exposing the culprits.

Any neutral examination of the history and performance of the 911 Commission indicates that its main purpose was to protect the guilty parties and mollify by misinforming the public.

Such behavior by the government over decades is very well established.  When in the US Army decades ago, I learned the acronym for the operative mindset--CYA.  Cover your rearend.  :yes:

maybe I misunderstood.

I assumed (maybe where I went wrong) that when you said rogue elements this indicated that there are non-rogue elements also. And I then thought you said that it was the non-rogue element and the rogue element that instigated a cover up. My question was if the good guys knew, why did they not expose the bad guys? Or are you suggesting this rogue element planned the event and the cover up without the good guys knowing?

#1305    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 April 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

As for the cruise missle video, it seems to me the questions raised are 1) does it show the missle hitting the part of the Pentagon that was struck,...

You must remember that no cruise missile struck the Pentagon. The person who faked the video had placed the flight path of that faked object on the WRONG SIDE of the helipad.

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 April 2012 - 05:23 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users